Comments from/to non spanish forumers

Coloca aquí tus opiniones acerca de la web, ideas, sugerencias, listas...

Moderator: N0W1K

N0W1K
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Comments from/to non spanish forumers

Post by N0W1K »

Are you coming to Spain?

Do you have any question?

Do you want to tell us anything and don't know where? here's the right place!! :) :)

We can understand English, German, French, Italian and Portuguese :)

Please be patient if you don't have any quick answer, we cannot stay here all the day and we'll answer you as soon as we can :)
Last edited by N0W1K on Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
alfanhui
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular

Post by alfanhui »

No seria mejor "pegar" este correo y que se quede arriba... Es que si sigue bajando ni lo van a ver 8)

Y tambien se le podria añadir que pueden poner sus preguntas en cualquier idioma (otra cosa es que le entendamos y podamos contestarles) :oops: 8O :) :lol: :D :D :D :D :D
alex77r
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by alex77r »

Hi ! I'll do it in english !
Well, I like the spanish forum, and i find it very animated... and I like the environment, althought there is not a lot of spanish users on EBT compared to the others countries.
But, there is just a thing : I think that nobody tries to get to know EBT in Spain and that is the problem... Im not here to criticize...
So, there is differents ways to get to know EBT : You can post topics in spanish forums; or just talk about EBT in your signature or in your emails; put a banner on your website; and another new fashion is to put the link of EBT in your msn status.
So, I hope that you will get new users because you really deserve them.

And congratulations to your very good moderator : NOW1K.

bYe ! Image
The Shortcodes List/Bilan des Codes-courts recensés - website on stand-by
User Control Panel>Board preferences>Edit global settings>(1) Sélectionnez le thème "Subsilver2" pour avoir une apparence ressemblant à l'ancien forum (2) Forum en français désormais possible!
Sefo
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular

Post by Sefo »

Expertos :o traducir please, que algo se entiende , pero los que fuimos de ciencias ...
N0W1K
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by N0W1K »

Ahi va la traducción :)

Hola, hablaré en inglés...

Me gusta el foro español, y lo encuentro muy animado... Y me gusta el ambiente que hay, a pesar de que no hay muchos usuarios españoles en EBT como en otros paises.

Pero hay una cosa: pienso que nadie intenta dar a conocer EBT en España y éste es el problema.... No estoy aquí para criticar....

Hay diferentes maneras para dar a conocer EBT: podeis publicar topics en los foros españoles; o hablar sobre EBT en vuestra firma o en vuestros mails; poner un banner en vuestra página web; otra idea es poner el link de EBT en el status de MSN.

Bueno, espero que consigais nuevos usuarios ya que los mereceis.

Y felicidades por vuestra muy buena moderadora: N0W1K
(esa creo que soy yo :oops: :lol: )
Last edited by N0W1K on Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
N0W1K
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by N0W1K »

Hi Alex and welcome :) :)

We tryed to promote EBT, I wrote to some newspapers and no one payed me atention :cry:

I have the url in my MSN status :wink:

And a big amount of us come from another forum, and believe me, we talked there about EBT. :)

I don't know why they don't want to pay atention to us... maybe some of them think that is a way to waste time... :?

Traducción:

Hemos intentado promocionar EBT, he escrito a varios periódicos y ninguno me prestó atención.

Tengo la url en mi MSN.

Y muchos de nosotros venimos de otro foro, y creeme, hemos hablado sobre EBT.

No se porque no quieren prestarnos atención... quizás algunos piensan que es una perdida de tiempo...
Last edited by N0W1K on Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Angelino
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Angelino »

Yo tampoco estoy aquí para criticar, pero como nuestra very good moderadora se me ha adelantado justo cuando había terminado mi versión (seguramente peor) de la traducción encuentro una pequeña discrepancia en la última frase

- ...ya que los necesitáis.

o bien (como pensaba yo...)

- ...ya que los merecéis.

La verdad es que no soy quien para corregir a quien me ayuda muchas veces cuando yo no llego a traducir :wink: pero cambia el sentido de frase mucho y por eso siembro la duda.
N0W1K
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by N0W1K »

jejeje tienes razón, eso me pasa por no coger el diccionario de vez en cuando :P

por cierto Angel(ino) hay que ser más rapidos que la "jefa" :lol: :lol: :lol:
VStM Mari

Post by VStM Mari »

Hi! :wink:

You could try to write to computer magazines... I myself read about this site in one of them :)

Besides, when I'm in the Spanish section of the board, I'm considering to learn the language someday... how difficult do you think it is to learn Spanish if you speak English & German? (quite off topic, but I'm not writing a lot more about it anyway 0: ))

see you, Mari
Euryme
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Hi Mari

Post by Euryme »

I speak some english and I don´t find it very difficult, but it is true that Spanish is more difficult than English, but not much more.

Tell me, how many magazines have you written to?, and whats? Are you trying to make advertisement of EBT in some forums? Thanks.
:o
N0W1K
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by N0W1K »

Hi euryme

I've tried to wrote to some spanish forums, some of them are about computers, others about numismatic... without any result..

I wrote to 3 spanish newspapers without any publication...

I've tried another kind of things without any result.

I don't know what more I can do to promote EBT in Spain... :evil:
Last edited by N0W1K on Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
N0W1K
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by N0W1K »

VStM Mari wrote:Besides, when I'm in the Spanish section of the board, I'm considering to learn the language someday... how difficult do you think it is to learn Spanish if you speak English & German? (quite off topic, but I'm not writing a lot more about it anyway 0: ))
It's more easy if you know French or Italian.... but I think Spanish isn't the most difficult language :wink:

Thanks for your help :)

I'll try to write to some computer magazines :)
TwilightZone
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by TwilightZone »

Hi there and greetings from (cold) Finland.

I noticed that at least one big Spanish user is from Canary Islands. At this time of the year, there are many tourists from Finland (and other European countries also, of course) visiting the islands. Here in Finland hitratios are falling all the time, so a large amount of bills are marked in relation to the amount of bills circulating.
Tourists often carry many notes with them ...
I myself left dozens of marked notes on Gran Canaria in the beginning of January.

So just wanted to wish you happy tracking and hopefully you´ll get some nice hits.
Dreaming of Euro fields with TamU
N0W1K
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by N0W1K »

Hi TwilightZone:)

I'm sure aflanhui and the other users from the canary islands are searching this note :wink:
Titania_eu
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training

Post by Titania_eu »

Hola!

Hace mucho tiempo fue invitada a visitar este forum. Pues aqui estoy! :lol:
No hablo muy bien español pero espero aprender...

Me gusta España y no es lejos de Portugal :wink: Tengo morriña de visitar La Coruña que es muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuy bella!!

Return to “Discusión sobre el sitio y Euro-tracking (Español)”