Comments from/to non-Portuguese users [See First Post]

Debates e opiniões em português

Moderators: leofer40, Castanhola

groentje
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: Comments from/to non-Portuguese users [See First Post]

Postby groentje » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:26 pm

Unfortunately they hadn't, but I did get some 30 €5, so I'm still happy. Some have been exchanged already, others (including one hit from Belgium) will follow. Now let's see if I can get some notes on the other side of the Tejo.
Tomorrow, I'll be going to Covilha and or Castelo Branco. Which is worth it most? I'll pass in Guarda too, but with 15' between bus and train, I don't have much time, there. I do hope it's enough, or won't it be enough?
It's only a glimpse I'll catch, unfortunately, I'll be leaving to Madrid, either from Entroncamento or Pombal station...

lmviterbo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Postby lmviterbo » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:47 pm

groentje wrote:Tomorrow, I'll be going to Covilha and or Castelo Branco. Which is worth it most?
I would choose Covilhã without much hesitation. Check Lonely Planet's well done to-do list.

groentje wrote:I'll pass in Guarda too, but with 15' between bus and train, I don't have much time, there. I do hope it's enough, or won't it be enough?
Seems unlikely but good luck. The bus terminal and train station are more than 3km apart. If the bus arrives on time and you catch a cab, you might be lucky.

groentje
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Postby groentje » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:01 pm

Hmm, that's bad luck. I can always return by train the same way I came, but I would have prefered the other way... I only have my phone (Windows Phone, to add to the difficulties) to check on things... Thanks, anyway! Now in Almada, it's a beautiful sight of Lisbon!

lmviterbo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Postby lmviterbo » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:26 pm

groentje wrote:Now in Almada, it's a beautiful sight of Lisbon!

If you can, do not miss the view from Cristo Rei. The statue itself is terrible, the view is quite amazing though.

groentje
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Postby groentje » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:06 pm

Only here for a couple of hours, including diner. I had a drink first at the elevator, now in a local restaurant.

Return to “Discussão do site e de euro-tracking (Português)”