When will we start...

Forum to discuss all the international EBT-Meeting topics

Moderators: Crazy Bob, eddydevries, philgelico, Raumi, MDeen, Jackgaillard, Ludwigsfeld, Aatos99, lmviterbo

magpie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: When will we start...

Post by magpie »

avij wrote:For vacation time planning purposes, I wrote on Feb 16 that the meeting will be held on the first weekend of August, 1.-3.8.. Sorry, it has taken me longer than I expected to go through all the ideas that have been presented in the Finnish subforum.
Avij, one day later you wrote
avij wrote:We are still exploring a few options that might affect your travel and accommodation plans,
That's why I'm currently reluctant to book a flight. I even don't know to/from which city (HEL/TKU) I should fly.

Your ideas sound great. So I'm looking forward to hearing more on the schedule soon.
Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Asiamaniac »

Before seats will be scarcer and scarcer and flight costs higher and higher, HeartofGold and me, we have booked our flights. We look forward to see you all: The "old faces" and fellow trackers we did not yet have the pleasure to meet. See you "Turussa" (in Turku).
Meine Angst, dass die Autokorrektur einmal etwas Obszönes ausspuckt, wichst täglich.
tiura
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by tiura »

Asiamaniac wrote:Before seats will be scarcer and scarcer and flight costs higher and higher, HeartofGold and me, we have booked our flights. We look forward to see you all: The "old faces" and fellow trackers we did not yet have the pleasure to meet. See you "Turussa" (in Turku).
Welcome!
Aatos99
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Aatos99 »

tiura wrote:
Asiamaniac wrote:Before seats will be scarcer and scarcer and flight costs higher and higher, HeartofGold and me, we have booked our flights. We look forward to see you all: The "old faces" and fellow trackers we did not yet have the pleasure to meet. See you "Turussa" (in Turku).
Welcome!
If everything goes fine, I will be in Turku in august :D So welcome, I'm waiting for the meeting very much :)
Ei sitä koskaan tiedä_Aatos99
Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Asiamaniac »

That's fine; Aatos and Tiura, guess we did not yet have the pleasure to get to know each other. See you in August.

Folks, who else will come?
Meine Angst, dass die Autokorrektur einmal etwas Obszönes ausspuckt, wichst täglich.
Cinnamon
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Cinnamon »

Meeting in Turku is impossible for person from Tampere. So have fun guys. :wink:
Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Asiamaniac »

Resembles of what we have here: Wiesbaden <--> Mainz; Frankfurt <--> Offenbach; Cologne <--> Düsseldorf; Hamburg <--> Bremen... :wink:

Cinnamon, come on... :mrgreen:
Cinnamon
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Cinnamon »

Asiamaniac wrote:Resembles of what we have here: Wiesbaden <--> Mainz; Frankfurt <--> Offenbach; Cologne <--> Düsseldorf; Hamburg <--> Bremen... :wink:

Cinnamon, come on... :mrgreen:
Ok, there is also a real reason (that one was funnier). I'm attending another gathering in Zürich at the same time. Never been there, so choice was easy: new country, new dots.
Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Asiamaniac »

Of course, I understand. So enjoy your time in Zürich. Most people I know state that it is a beautiful, cosy and very clean city.
brewerhki
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by brewerhki »

Cinnamon wrote:Meeting in Turku is impossible for person from Tampere. So have fun guys. :wink:
Well, what about Helsinki people, they are not welcome anywhere in Finland :D And that is a joke, like Asiamaniac understood.

But back to truth. I will be there (unless I have broken leg, brain damage, etc). I'd like to say another name straight away, but can't promise before everything's sorted out (few people may guess that name).

Vehicle to go to Turku and back is still the question. Few options with it and it is mostly matter of number of people from Helsinki and/or Helsinki-Vantaa airport.

Anyway, nice to see you all there, who will come.
Crazy Bob
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Crazy Bob »

Any chance of a SEBTM14 meeting topic showing up anytime soon?

And of course, where can I find a dotmap for (southern) Finland? 8)
brewerhki
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by brewerhki »

Crazy Bob wrote:Any chance of a SEBTM14 meeting topic showing up anytime soon?

And of course, where can I find a dotmap for (southern) Finland? 8)
here. Click flag on the left and zoom
starcapitan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by starcapitan »

we DO NEED a topic about SEBTM14
PLEASE, finnish friends do it
i'm coming to Turku :flag-fi:
YOUTUBE channel, tracker with 25 hits also internationals and searching for the first triple ;0)
Web Designer della web agency WEDESA :flag-it:
girls legs SUPERFAN
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by eddydevries »

I've started 3 topics ("General Information", "Who will come?" and "Where will you stay?") which can be edited by the organizing team.

The messages you posted here, to tell if you're coming (or not), I copied to the topic and edited the list.
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
Crazy Bob
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Crazy Bob »

Crazy Bob wrote:Now that the SEBTM13 is over, time to start planning for the WEBTM14!

Somewhere warm, preferably: Cyprus, Greece, Portugal (Madeira / Azores?), Spain (Canary Islands?), France (Réunion, Martinique, Tahiti, etc.?)
Another year, another W-meeting!

Return to “International EBT-meetings”