EBTM-2012 Frankfurt: Meeting hits

Forum to discuss all the international EBT-Meeting topics

Moderators: Crazy Bob, eddydevries, philgelico, Raumi, MDeen, Jackgaillard, Ludwigsfeld, Aatos99, lmviterbo

MDeen
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: EBTM-2012 Frankfurt: Meeting hits

Post by MDeen »

Was that the currency exchange in T2 today (sunday)? I received three UNC J/S :note-100:

But not one hit for me from any of the notes in the meeting.
Elmo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Elmo »

I had one :note-500: from the airport, but it was a hit with Marcell 747. I see other people entering :note-500: 's without a hit, but I seem to be the only one who had a meeting hit with a :note-500: ... :(. I have deleted my entry.
Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are 'It might have been.' - Kurt Vonnegut
Nomen Nescio
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by Nomen Nescio »

On Saturday morning I did drop by the ReiseBank at Hbf and did exchange a couple of :note-50: for smaller stuff, ie :note-5: :note-10: :note-20: and did get hits with Klapotec with :note-10: and :note-20: and then a bunch of tripples with Taucher and Klapotec in shape of :note-5: :| Klapotec had exchanged both small and big notes at the same teller before I turned up :mrgreen:

I did spend the :note-10: and :note-20: in Wiesbaden, most of :note-5: will probably travel home with me to be spent in the Helsinki area.
Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Asiamaniac »

Nomen N., did they charge you? Sometimes they do at Reisebank, even when bringing them :note-5: in order to get larger bills.
Meine Angst, dass die Autokorrektur einmal etwas Obszönes ausspuckt, wichst täglich.
Crazy Bob
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Crazy Bob »

Elmo wrote:I had one :note-500: from the airport, but it was a hit with Marcell 747. I see other people entering :note-500: 's without a hit, but I seem to be the only one who had a meeting hit with a :note-500: ... :(. I have deleted my entry.
Hopefully I chose the correct bank in order to avoid meeting hits at the airport (yes, I was there, even when not attending the airport tour). So far no e-mail with the message that a multitude of my bills was found...
Annie_in_exile
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by Annie_in_exile »

Please moderate this: http://fi.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=110203088" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I just cannot believe how hard it seems to follow the rule that we should only pay with fivers, in order to avoid unnecessary hits. :roll:
claudio vda
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by claudio vda »

I did not track my Frankfurt & Flörsheim bills yet, I will do it this evening (now I am at work).

But I can thanks the organizators for the nice meeting! :D
And hoorra for the Apfelwein! Really delicious! :mrgreen:
My statistics on EBTCHECK (Latest update 11.03.2024)
Nomen Nescio
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by Nomen Nescio »

Asiamaniac wrote:Nomen N., did they charge you? Sometimes they do at Reisebank, even when bringing them :note-5: in order to get larger bills.
Maybe I have been lucky until now, ReiseBank has never charged me. Of course, my tactics is usually to exchange at most a couple of hundred in :note-50: using the pretex that :note-50: is a little too big a note for a tourist :wink:

Btw, if you wisit Helsinki, Osuuspankki branches might be difficult regarding this particular aspect.

A little off topic, I caused the friendly lady at ReiseBank in Mainz to search through her :note-10: when I pointed out that she did give Dhragi notes to me :wink:
tigerpranke
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by tigerpranke »

On my way home I got this note in :flag-de: Tauberbischofsheim.

So I met - and hit - Spanier_20 @ W-EBTM12 :wink:
Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Asiamaniac »

Oops, Nomen..., you are lucky. In Mainz at the central railway station I have made an 100%-experience: They always want to charge me whenever I wanted to exchange some bills. That's why I never go there again.
Meine Angst, dass die Autokorrektur einmal etwas Obszönes ausspuckt, wichst täglich.
klapotec
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by klapotec »

Asiamaniac wrote:Oops, Nomen..., you are lucky. In Mainz at the central railway station I have made an 100%-experience: They always want to charge me whenever I wanted to exchange some bills. That's why I never go there again.
In Frankfurt they wanted 2€ per 500€ exchanged if you wanted to exchange 500€ or more, which on a Saturday with no other banks open, I accepted... :roll:
ravestorm
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by ravestorm »

I have this one that involves 2 users who attended the meeting, airis and Asiamaniac who brought the note from Rovaniemi to Frankfurt :D
http://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=110637514" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And I'd like to mention this one on the way back to Italy.
http://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=110783080" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I was a bit hungry so approaching Wiesau station i went to the bar to buy a piece of chocolate cake
«Io dormirò tranquillo perché so che il mio peggior nemico veglia su di me.»
  • Biondo - Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo

PLEASE, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!

Il 19.09.2013 ho scritto: Comicerò a cambiare atteggiamento da ora in poi, quindi che il forum non si lamenti se da ora in avanti verranno prese misure drastiche.
Annie_in_exile
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by Annie_in_exile »

Hey you giggling boys at the ATM in Flörsheim! I think I got the last laugh :lol: with this one: http://fi.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=110818285" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Ewri »

Annie_in_exile wrote:Hey you giggling boys at the ATM in Flörsheim! I think I got the last laugh :lol: with this one: http://fi.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=110818285" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I also managed to hit (and meet) G Muller during this weekend.

I changed EUR 500 in :note-10: to 1 bundle of :note-5: and got 2 hits with G Muller.

I also got 1 note from Malta airport before leaving the island and managed to hit izzunzana. Therefore a productive 3 meeting hits for me this time from about 420 notes :D I also managed to leave 200x :note-5: at Frankfurt airport yesterday evening, so im hoping for some positive results in the near future. :D
Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Asiamaniac »

Okay, Ewri, I keep my fingers crossed. When I had left Malta after your great EBTM in March 2010, I had 200 :note-5: with me which I had got at the bank at the airport. Four passive hits were the result after they were released here. So your chances are good. :D

Return to “International EBT-meetings”