W-EBTM15: Live from Cyprus

Forum to discuss all the international EBT-Meeting topics

Moderators: Crazy Bob, eddydevries, philgelico, Raumi, MDeen, Jackgaillard, Ludwigsfeld, Aatos99, lmviterbo

Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: W-EBTM15: Live from Cyprus

Post by Ewri »

Probably the last ones to leave Larnaca, I arrived home last Thursday.

I would like to thank MDeen and Crazy Bob for their effort and organization, especially since they organized a meeting which is not in their own country and also thanks to those present who made the meeting more enjoyable. Cocktails anyone??

This is something that avij, myself and my friends did on Monday evening.
Attachments
IMG_8417a.jpg
IMG_8417a.jpg (141.96 KiB) Viewed 1625 times
MDeen
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by MDeen »

Ewri wrote: I would like to thank MDeen and Crazy Bob for their effort and organization, especially since they organized a meeting which is not in their own country and also thanks to those present who made the meeting more enjoyable. Cocktails anyone??
Don't mind if I do.

I think Crazy Bob and me had as much fun as the rest. Cyprus was a very pleasant surprise for me. Nice weather, good food and very helpful banks in a beautiful country. I've entered 195 notes in Cyprus, about twice as much as in Malta 8)
Just a pity that we didn't meet any Cypriot trackers.

Funny coincidence: after the BBC axed Top Gear last sunday, they aired a documentary about the Red Arrows. Who train in... RAF Akrotiri.
eurostyle
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by eurostyle »

Thank's a lot to you MDeen and Crazy Bob :D
It was a very good idea :wink:
Avec le temps et la patience, la feuille de mûrier devient de la soie (proverbe chinois)
Montgomery Burns
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Montgomery Burns »

MDeen wrote:Funny coincidence: after the BBC axed Top Gear last sunday, they aired a documentary about the Red Arrows. Who train in... RAF Akrotiri.
They should have aired this segment:

https://youtu.be/8Nd0Nf_dh-A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :wink:
Crazy Bob
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Crazy Bob »

2014 saw 2.624 notes entered in Cyprus. Due to the meeting, 2015 is going to be a successful year for Cyprus, with currently 5.329 notes entered.

Return to “International EBT-meetings”