Various EBT statistics can be posted here

Moderators: Phaseolus, Fons

Hokuzai
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Hit ratios and their distribution

Post by Hokuzai »

Hi,

after creating a subset of user data (326 user wirth >~10000 notes with published europe charts) for some statistical evaluations, I made a graphic of hits vs. notes (logarithmic scale):

What you see is, that the hits relation to a fixed number of notes are ditributed over a broad range with a factor of up to 100. At first this is astonishing. But only, if you assume, that the users sitting apart with no knowledge of other users. Tracker in cities may be have often more notes in their pockets than trackers sitting at small villages.

But you can make an upper and a lower line. The good news is that no one goes very outside this region, so that the EBT team have faking under control. One may take a closer look at the limits, but this is not my task. The upper limit seems the natural limit, if you sitting in the nowhere...

After thinking a little bit about the thing, I thought, that the longer a tracker made his work, more of his notes may be tracked by other persons. So I made a graphic of the relation notes/hit vs. days of the tracker at EBT:

I found it astonishing, that this graphic show nothing special. Because I have not all user data, I cannot say anything about user with time lower than a year at EBT.

Have fun with this statistic. You may find more at eurobilltracking.de in the next time.

Hokuzai

Return to “EuroBillTracker Statistics”