Various EBT statistics can be posted here

Moderators: Phaseolus, Fons

jrnsndrs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: EBTST - EBT stats tool

Post by jrnsndrs »

dserrano5 wrote:(...)

EBTST is fully translatable. Right now there's a file called es.txt containing the Spanish translation. If you want to translate it to some other language, download it (this is the raw copy) and change the sentences at the right of the equals signs. Most of them are self-explanatory; however the help related paragraphs are different. Check out the file en.txt for their meanings. When you've finished, send me the edited file and I'll include it in the application.

(...)
R/J and I have a first provisional concept-version for Dutch ready on the Dutch forum.
Last edited by jrnsndrs on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"of all wars, religious wars are the most detestable, since they are waged for no tangible gain, but only to impose a set of arbitrary credos on another."
--- Unspiek baron Bodissey.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
kettenseger
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by kettenseger »

dserrano5 wrote:...
EBTST is fully translatable. Right now there's a file called es.txt containing the Spanish translation. If you want to translate it to some other language, download it (this is the raw copy) and change the sentences at the right of the equals signs. Most of them are self-explanatory; however the help related paragraphs are different. Check out the file en.txt for their meanings. When you've finished, send me the edited file and I'll include it in the application.
I am from germany, at the moment my stats are in english, because there was no de.txt and i dont have a location.html.
But now there is a de.txt. in which language will my stats be, when i generate a location.html?
I think it will be in german, but i would prefer english.
Maybe the language can be selected on the configuration page, together with the home-country.
Gogo017
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular

Post by Gogo017 »

Great work! Thanks!

Greetings from Luxembourg
Claude
:flag-lu: Gogo017

My Hits

L'ennui dans ce monde, c'est que les idiots sont sûrs d'eux et que les gens sensés pleins de doutes (Bertrand Russell)
androl
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Location: München (Myeenack, Mjuncken), Deutschland (Chairmany, Djutschländ)

Post by androl »

I found this page where you have the plate numbers and signatures:
https://github.com/dserrano5/ebtst/blob ... g/sigs.cfg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(20) F002 = WD:0-1990, JCT:1991-99999
(100) F002 = WD:0-37056, JCT:37057-999999
from my recordings, the limits are 1924/1931 and 3611/3702 (probably 192/193 and 36/37 will be best).
Or do you know any confirmed 20/WD/193-199 or 100/WD/37?

Another thing: I suggest you add the first digit of the M/T/Z notes to the significant digits. You can see the problem with the Belgian :note-50: s, they have had 6, 3, and then 7 as first digit.
In the huge table, the list of Irish/Portuguese/Belgian combinations is quite too long. If you added the first digit and left away the fourth (Z3**45****** for Z), the list would have a comparable size to the other countries.
You can see it this way: there are always 10,000,000 notes or 100,000 sheets for every combination with three significant digits. In the Irish/Portuguese/Belgian notes, there are only 1,000,000 notes (10,000 sheets for Z - 600,000 notes for Z :note-5: ) for every combination.

... 5 Euro P/F003 notes have P04**1****** as significant digits
Joshu, a Chinese Zen master, asked a cow:
"Do you have Buddha-nature or not?"
The cow answered: "Moo."
dserrano5
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by dserrano5 »

kettenseger wrote:I am from germany, at the moment my stats are in english, because there was no de.txt and i dont have a location.html.
But now there is a de.txt. in which language will my stats be, when i generate a location.html?
I think it will be in german, but i would prefer english.
Maybe the language can be selected on the configuration page, together with the home-country.
Good idea, although I'd like to see more opinions on that. Maybe someone prefers to set all the public stats to english :?:.

androl wrote:Another thing: I suggest you add the first digit of the M/T/Z notes to the significant digits. You can see the problem with the Belgian :note-50: s, they have had 6, 3, and then 7 as first digit.
Wow, I was suggested this same thing one month ago and I could swear that I had already implemented it 8O.

androl wrote:... 5 Euro P/F003 notes have P04**1****** as significant digits
Ah, now I see. :note-5: are different from :note-500:. I was giving the same treatment to both. Thanks!
riccccc
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by riccccc »

Many thanks to dserrano and all the staff
Crazy Bob
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Crazy Bob »

Thanks for the great work, dserrano(5)!

Maybe someone is able to determine what went wrong with my single "bad note"...
https://dserrano5.es/ebt/ebtst/stats/46 ... notes.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
R/J
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by R/J »

Crazy Bob wrote:Maybe someone is able to determine what went wrong with my single "bad note"...
https://dserrano5.es/ebt/ebtst/stats/46 ... notes.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
According to Guy Sohier, the size for this plate (as well as all German :note-50:) is 8x5, so the shortcode cannot be higher than H5.
My NIG stats have finally disappeared. My EBTST stats are still available.
BaliBennie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by BaliBennie »

japh wrote:Log in problem

When I restarted my browser (Firefox) I still couldn't log in. I downloaded Google Chrome and used that.
I had to do the same thing. It does not work for Firefox and my rarely used second browser Internet Exploder is not supported.
So I polished my laptop and added some Chrome now!

Thanks for making this tool. It's a beauty!

https://dserrano5.es/ebt/ebtst/stats/BaliBennie/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by BaliBennie on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Visit my homepage to see my statistics, maps and more!

Look at my 5 years statistics

Er gaat niets boven Groningen EBT
Crazy Bob
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Crazy Bob »

R/J wrote:
Crazy Bob wrote:Maybe someone is able to determine what went wrong with my single "bad note"...
According to Guy Sohier, the size for this plate (as well as all German :note-50:) is 8x5, so the shortcode cannot be higher than H5.
Of course I'm aware of the mistake itself, I just don't know how to fix it (in a way that it becomes "correct").
presidente
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by presidente »

BaliBennie wrote:
japh wrote:Log in problem

When I restarted my browser (Firefox) I still couldn't log in. I downloaded Google Chrome and used that.
I had to do the same thing. It does not work for Firefox and my rarely used second browser Internet Exploder is not supported.
So I polished my laptop and added some Chrome now!

Thanks for making this tool. It's a beauty!

https://dserrano5.es/ebt/ebtst/stats/BaliBennie/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
strange!!! I have Firefox 15.0.1 and work without problems
BaliBennie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by BaliBennie »

It has to be something in the cookie settings in the browser I guess. I have more cookie-related problems in Firefox recently.
I just haven't found the solution yet (though I know quite a bit about computers)
Visit my homepage to see my statistics, maps and more!

Look at my 5 years statistics

Er gaat niets boven Groningen EBT
dserrano5
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by dserrano5 »

presidente wrote:strange!!! I have Firefox 15.0.1 and work without problems
Yes, there is a bunch of users with 15.0.1 that don't have any problem. There's also an interesting case of a user who operated correctly one day, then the next day he was bitten by this :?.

BaliBennie wrote:It has to be something in the cookie settings in the browser I guess. I have more cookie-related problems in Firefox recently.
I just haven't found the solution yet (though I know quite a bit about computers)
I agree with the settings clue. If I can help to debug that cookie problems you're having, I'd be glad to receive a PM from you ;).
lamegated
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by lamegated »

Thank you very much dserrano5, for this fantastic app;

Not only it tracks automatically some kind of data that i did manually as also is a very powerfull tool to participate in games all around Fórum(s)
I'm still working around it but by now everything seems more or less fine; if i remember some improvements or find any bug(s) i will ....."bug" you :P
And will post your wonderfull app on the Portuguese Fórum.
Thanks again for you time and dedication
Stats
Hits 1163 :flag-eu: 1140; :flag-pt: 936; :flag-de: 82; :flag-be: 27; :flag-nl: 25; :flag-fi: 20; :flag-es: 18; :flag-at: 16; :flag-fr: 16; :flag-ch: 5; :flag-it: 3; :flag-uk: 3; :flag-gr: 2; :flag-ee: 2; :flag-mt: 2; :flag-pl: 1; :flag-si: 1; :flag-lu: 1; :flag-lt: 1; Sri Lanka 2; Sérvia 1
dserrano5
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by dserrano5 »

dserrano5 wrote:That listing is generated by a separated program and I would rather not access the database from it (otherwise I guess I could read the last 1000 notes or so and figure out the flag from those).
I tried this anyway. Now everybody has a flag and MDeen correctly appears in :flag-nl:. Unfortunately not everyone appears where they should.

Return to “EuroBillTracker Statistics”