EBTST - EBT stats tool

Various EBT statistics can be posted here

Moderators: Phaseolus, Fons

MDeen
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: EBTST - EBT stats tool

Post by MDeen »

In the overview page https://dserrano5.es/ebt/ebtst/stats/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; I am listed as :flag-de: MDeen. The Germans have lost, and it's still :flag-nl: MDeen :mrgreen:
I see that you take the country that I have enetered the most notes. Guess that's the wrong method then. :wink:

And yes, I have a problem with the unicode character for the tick mark.
japh
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by japh »

Thanks to dserrano5 some of my stats are now available.
harrycompany
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training

Post by harrycompany »

My dearest compliments for the hard work. Thank you so much!

*Edit* I have found that only the stats you want to share are made public. Perfect!
Goin' down to southpark.....
dserrano5
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by dserrano5 »

mico wrote:the % number Average value per note is in the Information stats
while the chart Average value per note is in the Value stats

the value notes/day Average entering rate is in the Information stats
but I haven't found the relative chart
I did the Information section more than two years ago, when I was programming for myself only and this EBTST stuff wasn't even an idea. The charts came some weeks ago, and that's the reason of this lack of consistency.

kettenseger wrote:1) in the private part of ebtst you can add an checkbox to un-/check all sections
I agree but on the other hand you only check the boxes once, since your selection is remembered (if it isn't, please nudge me).

kettenseger wrote:3) This (https://dserrano5.es/ebt/ebtst/stats/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) page should be improved too. Maybe with dropdown menus.
This page is a quick hack that started as a simple listing with links and then grew step by step. Maybe I should redesign it, but EBTST itself has priority over this.

kettenseger wrote:4) again (https://dserrano5.es/ebt/ebtst/stats/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;), you should not get the date out of the information - page. because all users without this are at the end of the list.
Fixed. You are now between Juristi M and presidente. (Edit: no, you're between 46945 and androl. There was a bug :)).

kettenseger wrote:7) it would be nice to download the html files, to upload them on my own webspace
I guess you could use your favourite download manager to fetch the HTMLs from your public stats.

kettenseger wrote:8 ) can you add a button next to every table or list? only in the private stats. if i want the “ Hit TOP 10 km” but don’t want the complete “hit analysis” the button can generate this BBCode.
Hmm, this is an interesting idea. I might give some thought to it.

Bollivierke wrote:I think I found one bug though: the graph looks a bit weird, it shows 100% Trichet notes here:
https://dserrano5.es/ebt/ebtst/stats/Bollivierke/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I see no problem with your graph. It should be noted that the graph is generated at your browser so, although everybody should see the same result, that's not necessarily true. Can you attach a screenshot of what you're seeing?

MDeen wrote:I am listed as :flag-de: MDeen. The Germans have lost, and it's still :flag-nl: MDeen :mrgreen:
I see that you take the country that I have enetered the most notes. Guess that's the wrong method then. :wink:
Ouch :). Well, suggestions are welcome. That listing is generated by a separated program and I would rather not access the database from it (otherwise I guess I could read the last 1000 notes or so and figure out the flag from those).
Last edited by dserrano5 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CNGL
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by CNGL »

My stats are now avalaible: https://dserrano5.es/ebt/ebtst/stats/CN ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. I use the combined nickname which is about to become official.
Leudimin: EBT FTW!
Basque euronotes: :note-5: Bost euro - :note-10: Hamar euro - :note-20: Hogei euro - :note-50: Berrogeita hamar euro - :note-100: Ehun euro - :note-200: Berrehun euro - :note-500: Bostehun euro
Moise
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by Moise »

Ewri wrote:Thanks to all, especially Dserrano for the precious work done.

However, I need a doctor after a suspected heart attack when I saw I have over 2000 notes to correct!! :mrgreen:
How about an "autocorrecttool" for bad notes,ive over 3500 :oops:
dserrano5
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by dserrano5 »

Moise wrote:How about an "autocorrecttool" for bad notes,ive over 3500 :oops:
In some cases there are easy suggestions to be done, for example a :note-20: with plate position J4 could perfectly be a I4. The program doesn't do that, though.

Keep in mind that there are further validations that aren't being done. For example a :note-5: M001A1 V00000 is an undetected error. I don't plan to reach this point of validation since there would be an insane number of errors reported. (Although I've started something to check newly entered notes for personal use and I might end up integrating it into the program).
philgelico
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Location: Arras, France - Voiron, France - Lido di Dante, Italy

Post by philgelico »

great job, dserrano !
Si tu veux voler avec les aigles, éloigne-toi des paons. (proverbe d'origine inconnue)
千里之行 始于足下, proverbe chinois
اتَّكَلْنا منه على خُصٍّ الاتحاد قوة, proverbe arabe
ספר המעשיות: כולל אגדות וסיפורים מתוך קובץ כ"י ישן, proverbe sanskrit
MDeen
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by MDeen »

dserrano5 wrote:
MDeen wrote:I am listed as :flag-de: MDeen. The Germans have lost, and it's still :flag-nl: MDeen :mrgreen:
Ouch :). Well, suggestions are welcome. That listing is generated by a separated program and I would rather not access the database from it (otherwise I guess I could read the last 1000 notes or so and figure out the flag from those).
I would suggest make a configuration on your site. You have configurations anyway (at least username and password), so make something that you can choose your country.
jrnsndrs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by jrnsndrs »

There is a little (and very user-unfriendly) tool for checking your notes (discussed here) I made a comparison between the Bad notes-section of EBTST and the output of that tool. The tool got four more errors than EBTST. One of those four is an E006/X77 :note-10: Draghi note (my only Draghi so far), the other three all had the plate coordinates wrong (according to the tool. )

These are the other three:

Code: Select all

sixth character of short code looks wrong  20 Euro note U016I6 Mxxxx9919xxx EBT notes id: 65083752
                                                             \> highest valid value at sixth position for this short code is a 5
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sixth character of short code looks wrong  20 Euro note H006F6 Lxxxx9667xxx EBT notes id: 71741886
                                                             \> highest valid value at sixth position for this short code is a 5
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fifth character of short code looks wrong  10 Euro note N013I3 Yxxxx3036xxx EBT notes id: 99673592
                                                            \> highest valid letter at fifth position for this short code is a G
About the 'Draghi-error' : I think the tool is outdated.
"of all wars, religious wars are the most detestable, since they are waged for no tangible gain, but only to impose a set of arbitrary credos on another."
--- Unspiek baron Bodissey.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by bhoeyb »

Thanks for updating / creating this superb tool, dserrano5 :) !
Would it possible for the futur, to create the possebility to split up the huge tabel into countries; eg. what's the tabel for notes I've entered in Belgium, Germany, Cyprus, ...?
jrnsndrs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by jrnsndrs »

In the combinations bingo > history-section, is it possible to add a mark for the first findings regardless of value of any combination (like I'm doing here)? Or create a special list for them?
"of all wars, religious wars are the most detestable, since they are waged for no tangible gain, but only to impose a set of arbitrary credos on another."
--- Unspiek baron Bodissey.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Bollivierke
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Bollivierke »

dserrano5 wrote: I see no problem with your graph. It should be noted that the graph is generated at your browser so, although everybody should see the same result, that's not necessarily true. Can you attach a screenshot of what you're seeing?
This is what I see (in Google Chrome)
yli
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by yli »

The graph is correct. In the beginning you entered only Trichet notes, due to the fact that you joined EBT in the Trichet era.
Jelle zonder internet. Het was een leuke hobby, maar niet mijn hobby. Een leven zonder internet is mijn ding. Een leven van geld uitgeven in plaats van tracken zeg maar.... hahaha. Ja, er mag gelachen worden.
Inloggen op site lukt niet meer, maakt niet uit. Ik snap toch niets van nieuwe biljetten :lol:
an-148
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Location: summer: Ivanica, BiH ; winter: La Calamine (Liège) BE

Post by an-148 »

are you 100% sure about the list of bad notes ? i.e.: in Montenegro I receive a lot of :note-10: Draghi notes and they are considered by the tool as bad notes !!
http://meine.flugstatistik.de/image/an148.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “EuroBillTracker Statistics”