EBTST - EBT stats tool

Various EBT statistics can be posted here

Moderators: Phaseolus, Fons

marty44
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Re: EBTST - EBT stats tool

Post by marty44 »

Davide992 wrote:As posted on the :flag-it: forum, I eventually managed to have EBTST up and running on localhost, and added support for all :flag-eu: printers. I only had to edit the regular expressions in NoteValidator.pm and update the ebt2.cfg file (as edazas suggested), uncommenting the unsupported printers and adding R and W to the country list. R/R and W/W notes no longer appear as bad notes, and are correctly listed in the huge table, as well as in the Short Codes and Printers pages. Would you consider a pull request on the GitHub repo?
Hi Davide992,
This sound goods. Interesting for me would be how to get in run? Which software did you eactly use?
Many thanks for information
Martin
Last edited by marty44 on Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
dserrano5
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by dserrano5 »

Davide992 wrote:Would you consider a pull request on the GitHub repo?
Sure. Will need to read how to manage/merge/whatever it, though ;)
Davide992
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by Davide992 »

marty44 wrote:
Davide992 wrote:As posted on the :flag-it: forum, I eventually managed to have EBTST up and running on localhost, and added support for all :flag-eu: printers. I only had to edit the regular expressions in NoteValidator.pm and update the ebt2.cfg file (as edazas suggested), uncommenting the unsupported printers and adding R and W to the country list. R/R and W/W notes no longer appear as bad notes, and are correctly listed in the huge table, as well as in the Short Codes and Printers pages. Would you consider a pull request on the GitHub repo?
Hi Davide992,
This sound goods. Interesting for me would be how to get in run? Which software did you eactly use?
Many thanks for information
Martin
Hi Martin! I used the setup suggested by dserrano5 in the ReadMe published on GitHub, so I deployed EBTST on Apache with mod_proxy enabled; the only difference is that I installed more recent versions of the dependencies (I'm on Perl 5.18 instead of 5.10, for example), and that has caused me some trouble due to compatibility issues
dserrano5 wrote:
Davide992 wrote:Would you consider a pull request on the GitHub repo?
Sure. Will need to read how to manage/merge/whatever it, though ;)
Thank you! :) I sent you a pull request; I'm dmazzoni on GitHub. Merging should be done automatically on accepting the request, as no conflicts were detected
Davide992
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by Davide992 »

Many thanks to dserrano5 for merging the pull request! :D
Crazy Bob
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Crazy Bob »

Great stuff Davide992! The online EBTST has also been updated, now correctly showing R/R and W/W :note-20:'s
vermeer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by vermeer »

If the Bad Gateway is solved; please let me know!
bzajc
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training

Post by bzajc »

Serial numbers NZ are still shown as bad notes.
marty44
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by marty44 »

20 XZ too
Davide992
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by Davide992 »

marty44 wrote:20 XZ too
I had totally forgotten about NZ and XZ notes, sorry! A solution has been proposed by dserrano5 in the :flag-it: forum, anyway
Dioniz
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by Dioniz »

Also :note-20: R/H and :note-50: R/H should have its first 3 digits shown like :note-20: G/H as opposite to :note-20: E/H where first two digits are hidden because they only show positions on the plate.

And please consider splitting Huge table into two parts: "2002" and "Europa" notes. Thanks! :)
My profile & EBTST & Hit-dots map
Hits: 616x :flag-si:, 277x :flag-at:, 52x :flag-de:, 24x :flag-it:, 10x :flag-nl:, 7x :flag-be:, 5x :flag-fi:, 5x :flag-sk:, 3x :flag-fr:, 1x :flag-ee:, 1x :flag-gr:, 1x :flag-hr:, 1x :flag-lt:, 1x :flag-pt:, 1x :flag-es:, 1x ME, 1x :flag-at: :flag-at:, 1x :flag-be: :flag-be:, 1x :flag-be: :flag-at:, 1x :flag-fr: :flag-de:
Flightdiary & Where's George?
Jackgaillard
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

EBTST - EBT stats tool

Post by Jackgaillard »

great job David
we just miss hit statistics
JAck
Ecouter Eurobilltracker sur les grosses têtes de Philippe Bouvard ICI
Astrayar
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by Astrayar »

It appears to me that statistics under EBTST-Countries shows only 2002 series notes. Europa notes are not included.
I think it would be great if it can be fixed.
Davide992
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by Davide992 »

Had some more time to spend on EBTST, and I've just completed another fix: Europa series E/E notes are now displayed with the French flag instead of the Slovakian one :)

I have also removed R and W from the Countries page, as at the moment that section is not compatible with :flag-eu: series notes
Attachments
Short Codes.png
Short Codes.png (17.58 KiB) Viewed 3778 times
Huge Table 1.png
Huge Table 1.png (32.72 KiB) Viewed 3778 times
Countries.png
Countries.png (55.88 KiB) Viewed 3778 times
gabonik
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by gabonik »

Davide992 wrote:Had some more time to spend on EBTST, and I've just completed another fix: Europa series E/E notes are now displayed with the French flag instead of the Slovakian one :)

I have also removed R and W from the Countries page, as at the moment that section is not compatible with :flag-eu: series notes
Ma è solo nelle tue statistiche ?
Davide992
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by Davide992 »

gabonik wrote:
Davide992 wrote:Had some more time to spend on EBTST, and I've just completed another fix: Europa series E/E notes are now displayed with the French flag instead of the Slovakian one :)

Ma è solo nelle tue statistiche ?
Io non posso modificare direttamente il software sul server di dserrano5, quindi gli screenshot che vedi sono presi dalla versione di EBTST che ho sul mio PC; ho comunque inviato le modifiche fatte a dserrano5

(I can't directly edit the software on dserrano5's server, so the screenshots you see were taken from the custom version of EBTST running on my computer; anyway, I sent dserrano5 the changes I made)

Return to “EuroBillTracker Statistics”