nigmm - Just another statistics application

Various EBT statistics can be posted here

Moderators: Phaseolus, Fons

tt.01
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Re: nigmm - Just another statistics application

Post by tt.01 »

lmviterbo wrote:A bit longer to process data, though, if I remember it right. My less than 20k notes took a few seconds to yield reports.
Yes, you are right. First of all small delay added in processing dialog at the end of processing that user can see "Processing done OK." message before dialog will be closed. And few small statistics were added, that increasing processing time. You can check real processing time in log file: count time between "Starting" and "Done." messages. Difference should small comparing to previous version.
lmviterbo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by lmviterbo »

tt.01 wrote:Difference should be small comparing to previous version.
You're right, of course. It takes now 12 seconds instead of 11 for my data. When nigmm was released, I was so flabbergasted with its speed, as compared to other stats apps, that I became a little impatient when it went past the 10 seconds mark now. :mrgreen:
Burdie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Burdie »

Montgomery Burns wrote:I thank you for your effort, just letting anyone who may be interested know that it doesn't seem to work on Win Vista (32 bit).
It was a long time ago that I was on the forum. (Don't worry, I Still entering some notes at times) and I saw this new application.
As stubbern as I am. I tried this under Windows Vista (No other systems availleble) and on the end it works for me. The only thing is that you had to run NIGMM as administrator You can change the settings.
Go to the nigmm program in the directory, right click with your mouse, go to properties, go to compatibility, and tick on 'Run this program as an Administrator' and click on OK

I See that I had to change my stats. I'm not longer place 250 in Europe
Personal statistics from: NIGMM / EBTST / EBTcheck 250 Hits with 2 triple :flag-ie: 3 :flag-eu: 410
list of (known by me) latest "codes_country.txt" files Blog
gabonik
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by gabonik »

Have I just seen the nigmm, do I need an explanation, as do I do for saving the program and not to owe to unload him/it every time that I want to create the statistics?
gabonik
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by gabonik »

What must I insert in Regions? Nobody creates me statistic. :(
gabonik
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by gabonik »

And' possible to publish her on line? And if him, as? Thanks
gabonik
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by gabonik »

gabonik wrote:Have I just seen the nigmm, do I need an explanation, as do I do for saving the program and not to owe to unload him/it every time that I want to create the statistics?
Solved
Burdie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Burdie »

After some Dothunting in Ireland, I was trying to see how many Countys I have added to my list. I was trying to use the NIG LIST but I don't see any results in NIGMM
I Know, Ireland don't use postcodes, but is there any change to do something with the list???

On other thing:
I'm working with NIGMM under Windows Vista. When I generate my stats the files are saved in C:/windows-system32/11641_statistics
I Think it is a little bit strange. I Couldnt find in settings that I could change this.
I Could live with it if the generated statics are saved on the spot where the data files are.
Personal statistics from: NIGMM / EBTST / EBTcheck 250 Hits with 2 triple :flag-ie: 3 :flag-eu: 410
gabonik
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by gabonik »

I have seen your statistic EBTST, how come so many strangers?
Burdie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Burdie »

gabonik wrote:I have seen your statistic EBTST, how come so many strangers?
What do you mean by strangers, If You mean the 149 Bad notes. 9 out of 10 are that bad printer codes. Sometimes that are typo's, and sometimes it is hard to see. (especial if it is getting a little bit darker and by artaficial light. With the europe serrie it is a little better
gabonik
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by gabonik »

Burdie wrote:
gabonik wrote:I have seen your statistic EBTST, how come so many strangers?
What do you mean by strangers, If You mean the 149 Bad notes. 9 out of 10 are that bad printer codes. Sometimes that are typo's, and sometimes it is hard to see. (especial if it is getting a little bit darker and by artaficial light. With the europe serrie it is a little better
Intended bad notes , unfortunately the automatic translator is not never very precise.
Burdie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Burdie »

Burdie wrote:After some Dothunting in Ireland, I was trying to see how many Countys I have added to my list.

WOW, I could find the list with Counties that I have on the EuroBillTracker Site I've got now all the Province and 18 Counties in Ireland. (8 Counties to go :-) )
gabonik
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by gabonik »

Don't I succeed in making to appear the regions in the statistic, as must I do? Who helps me?
Burdie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Burdie »

gabonik wrote:Don't I succeed in making to appear the regions in the statistic, as must I do? Who helps me?
I'm not for sure I can help you, but if you look at my statsyou see that I have some. For Spain, Portugal, Belgium and France it is working, But I have also a lot of notes from the Netherlands with Postcode but You can't see them.
Or there is something wrong with the txt file, or I do something wrong

I have no notes from Italy, So I can't check if it is working or not
Burdie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Burdie »

Burdie wrote:
Or there is something wrong with the txt file, or I do something wrong
Succeded. In the codes-netherlands.txt file we have to change Country=The Netherlands in Country=Netherlands so we had to delete "The "

Still hoping if tt.01 has a solution for the names_ireland.txt file

Return to “EuroBillTracker Statistics”