nigmm - Just another statistics application

Various EBT statistics can be posted here

Moderators: Phaseolus, Fons

Burdie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: nigmm - Just another statistics application

Post by Burdie »

gabonik wrote:Don't I succeed in making to appear the regions in the statistic, as must I do? Who helps me?
Did you have unzip the zip file with the regions??
Personal statistics from: NIGMM / EBTST / EBTcheck 250 Hits with 2 triple :flag-ie: 3 :flag-eu: 410
list of (known by me) latest "codes_country.txt" files Blog
tt.01
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by tt.01 »

Hello,
Aswering few questions in one shot. Sorry hadn't time to visit ebt.

nigmm so far has only limited support of regional feature (as mentioned in readme.txt from the package). Next update will bring a bit more.
Yes, difference between nig and nigmm format is minor: you have to add "Country=<country_name_as_in_csv>"
Burdie wrote:I was trying to use the NIG LIST but I don't see any results in NIGMM
I Know, Ireland don't use postcodes, but is there any change to do something with the list???
I will check it more later, but try to change line format by adding ";", like:
;An bhuiríos=Carlow
Burdie wrote: I'm working with NIGMM under Windows Vista. When I generate my stats the files are saved in C:/windows-system32/11641_statistics
I Think it is a little bit strange. I Couldnt find in settings that I could change this.
Interesting, statistics directory is generated under app's default directory, which, by default, location of binary itself.
Adding such parameter is not a problem.
gabonik wrote:Don't I succeed in making to appear the regions in the statistic, as must I do? Who helps me?
1. Save regions code*.txt files to a folder.
2. Select this folder in nigmm->Settings->Data location-> Regions:Folder
3. Generate statistics.
Burdie wrote: Succeded. In the codes-netherlands.txt file we have to change Country=The Netherlands in Country=Netherlands so we had to delete "The "
I will update file.
Burdie wrote:
Did you have unzip the zip file with the regions??
Yes, it have to be unzipped.

-tt.01
Burdie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Burdie »

tt.01 wrote:
Burdie wrote:I was trying to use the NIG LIST but I don't see any results in NIGMM
I Know, Ireland don't use postcodes, but is there any change to do something with the list???
I will check it more later, but try to change line format by adding ";", like:
;An bhuiríos=Carlow

I have tried this out, only I had the same result (nothing) :(
I have also tried to change the file name in codes_ireland.txt but also no results.

I'm happy to test/try some more out. You know where to find me :-)
Personal statistics from: NIGMM / EBTST / EBTcheck 250 Hits with 2 triple :flag-ie: 3 :flag-eu: 410
gabonik
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by gabonik »

Do I have 54 Hit only, is the statistic correct that attach?
Attachments
3 30-May-15 18.24.jpg
3 30-May-15 18.24.jpg (29.05 KiB) Viewed 2450 times
3 30-May-15 18.24.jpg
3 30-May-15 18.24.jpg (29.05 KiB) Viewed 2450 times
30-May-15 18.24.jpg
30-May-15 18.24.jpg (27.96 KiB) Viewed 2450 times
tt.01
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by tt.01 »

gabonik wrote:Do I have 54 Hit only, is the statistic correct that attach?
First two tables are counting hitentries, last one - hits. Under "hitentry" I meant appearance of hitnote. Normal hit has 2 hitentries, triple hit - 3, and so on.
Based on provided images, you have 54 hits and 108 hitentries -> all your hits are normal hits. Hitnotes been 95 times entered by someone in Italy. 95 = 41*2 (Italy->Italy) + 13 (other country<->Italy)
tt.01
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by tt.01 »

Solution:
1. Open "names_ireland.txt" in text editor and save it in utf-8 (important!) format under "codes_ireland.txt" name.
2. Change line format by adding ";", like: ;An bhuiríos=Carlow
This works fo me :)
Burdie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Burdie »

tt.01 wrote:Solution:
1. Open "names_ireland.txt" in text editor and save it in utf-8 (important!) format under "codes_ireland.txt" name.
2. Change line format by adding ";", like: ;An bhuiríos=Carlow
This works fo me :)

Thanks, I've got it :D :D
The only thing is I've got somewhere a typo in my list. It counts 5 Province. Don't worry: I Shell find that bugger.
If the list is corrected I Post is

Found it :D I misplaced a ";" so he counted one default extra

You can find the codes_ireland.txt here

I did gathering some more 'old' code_country.txt files and put it on [http://homepage.eircom.net/~burdie/11641_udstats.html]one list[/url].
I know it looks awfull but at least there are together

I did make a start to bring the netherlands postcodes to 2014. I know there are some more changes in 2015, but before I go further i let it tested in the dutch forum.
It is hard to test if there are only a few dots in the Netherlands.
gabonik
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by gabonik »

Since yesterday my statistics appear this way. Why
Attachments
screenshot-{domain} {date} {time}.png
screenshot-{domain} {date} {time}.png (116.53 KiB) Viewed 2281 times
tralla
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training

Post by tralla »

Did you delete the .css file that comes with the package? It should be in the statistics folder with the html files.
Meine EBTCheck-Statistik (danke, marty44)
Meine nigmm-Statistik (danke, tt.01)
My little gallery of stamps and scribbles on Euro notes.
gabonik
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by gabonik »

I had not modified anything, however I have unloaded and again installed the all and it now works :D
tt.01
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by tt.01 »

tralla wrote:Did you delete the .css file that comes with the package? It should be in the statistics folder with the html files.
Thank you, tralla. Yes, .css file was missing.
Burdie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Burdie »

Hello tt.01

Ireland has now an "Eircode" What could be intresting for us is the first part (the Routing Key)
There are 139 Routing Keys all starting with an Capital Letter and followed with two numbers (One Exeption is D6W)

I see that all the other list and countries are only using numbers.
Do you have an solution or suggestion that we can let work the codes for us???

While looking for lists and more information I found a very big list with Irish Place Names with County, Latitude and Longditude so I upped the codes_ireland.txt list. It is now almost 8 times bigger :-)

I started to gathering Routing Keys from places . Here you can see some results
Suggestions are welcom
tt.01
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by tt.01 »

Hi Burdie
Burdie wrote: Ireland has now an "Eircode" What could be intresting for us is the first part (the Routing Key)
There are 139 Routing Keys all starting with an Capital Letter and followed with two numbers (One Exeption is D6W)
Eircode format ("Dublin D02 AF30") seems to me quite similar to UK postcode format. I think the biggest problem is how to match old notes with new eircodes.
Seems that best solution is to add something like "D02,;=Dublin" where needed (but it will not work now in the app, as default postcode format is digital). It should not increase size of code_ireland.txt too much, as there are only 139 routing keys.

tt.01
Burdie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Burdie »

Hello tt.01
tt.01 wrote: Eircode format ("Dublin D02 AF30") seems to me quite similar to UK postcode format. I think the biggest problem is how to match old notes with new eircodes.
Yes and No. The only thing what is simular is that it started with a letter, In the UK are the first two letters related to a county, In Ireland the letter is related to ?????? There is totaly no logic in. Some codes are spread over three counties

tt.01 wrote: Seems that best solution is to add something like "D02,;=Dublin" where needed (but it will not work now in the app, as default postcode format is digital). It should not increase size of code_ireland.txt too much, as there are only 139 routing keys.
I'm working hard to collect all the routing codes for all the city profiles in the EBT. I have the top 550 done where all the cities where more than 4 notes are entered.
tt.01
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by tt.01 »

New 20 euro note signatures added to last update, which is available at github (check first message in the thread).

Return to “EuroBillTracker Statistics”