Nirreklamaw EBT fuq siti, gazzetti ecc Maltin

Diskussjonijiet dwar is-Sit u dwar l-Ewro-tracking bil-lingwa Maltija

Moderator: doctorwho

User avatar
doctorwho
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 277
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:51 pm
Location: Malta
Contact:

Postby doctorwho » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:59 am

debemaks wrote:
Ewri wrote:....... or maybe we are reaping the fruit of our promotion.

In the Business i tech suppliment of The Times, page 19, there was a small article about EBT

here it is

CLICKY

In total, 7 users from Malta have registered yesterday, entering 24 notes between them. :D :D :D


WOWOWOWOWOWOW :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Many congratz to you guys & gals for the good promotional article on EBT, I really hope we can see the benefits of it soon!!!! :D

thanks.. there's another one coming next Saturday too..

User avatar
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4591
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 pm
Location: Malta

Postby Ewri » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:33 pm

She didn't specify which Saturday. I'm looking forward to see the article, especially after the new ones from yesterday's article.

User avatar
ravestorm
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 11844
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:43 am
Location: Ferrara, Italy

Postby ravestorm » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:01 pm

well done :!:
let's hope many new Maltese users will join ebt in the next days
«Io dormirò tranquillo perché so che il mio peggior nemico veglia su di me.»
    Biondo - Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo

PLEASE, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!

Il 19.09.2013 ho scritto: Comicerò a cambiare atteggiamento da ora in poi, quindi che il forum non si lamenti se da ora in avanti verranno prese misure drastiche.

User avatar
doctorwho
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 277
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:51 pm
Location: Malta
Contact:

Postby doctorwho » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:17 pm

Ewri wrote:She didn't specify which Saturday. I'm looking forward to see the article, especially after the new ones from yesterday's article.

i c..
is yesterday's article the same as the one online actually?

User avatar
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4591
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 pm
Location: Malta

Postby Ewri » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:21 pm

doctorwho wrote:
Ewri wrote:She didn't specify which Saturday. I'm looking forward to see the article, especially after the new ones from yesterday's article.

i c..
is yesterday's article the same as the one online actually?

This is the article on the online newsapaper : http://www.timesofmalta.com/technology/ ... tes-online

It's the same as the printed version of the newspaper.

I think they have changed it a bit from the format we sent them, but the basic info is there.

User avatar
doctorwho
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 277
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:51 pm
Location: Malta
Contact:

Postby doctorwho » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:28 pm

Ewri wrote:It's the same as the printed version of the newspaper.

I think they have changed it a bit from the format we sent them, but the basic info is there.

thanks.. yes I noticed its essentially a good summary.

User avatar
doctorwho
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 277
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:51 pm
Location: Malta
Contact:

Postby doctorwho » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:11 am

The Malta Independent appears to have published the article today!

Here's the online version:
http://www.independent.com.mt/news.asp?newsitemid=67271

I haven't seen the printed version yet.

User avatar
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4591
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 pm
Location: Malta

Postby Ewri » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:43 pm

I saw the printed one at work and I got a copy of it.

I will send her an e mail to thank her now :D

User avatar
doctorwho
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 277
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:51 pm
Location: Malta
Contact:

Postby doctorwho » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:54 pm

Ewri wrote:I saw the printed one at work and I got a copy of it.

I will send her an e mail to thank her now :D

tell her I sent my thank you too :)

I bought a copy too..

User avatar
ART
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 5203
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:26 pm

Postby ART » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:27 am

Ewri wrote:http://www.timesofmalta.com/technology/view/20080403/news/tracking-euro-notes-online


doctorwho wrote:http://www.independent.com.mt/news.asp?newsitemid=67271


It's better www.eurobt.eu : eurobilltracker.com is longer, difficult to remember, and draw sfiga (misfortune).
"If you lose, you can't win" (Andrea)
"Let's go to see the monsters" (Andrea)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
European soul, European pride.

User avatar
doctorwho
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 277
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:51 pm
Location: Malta
Contact:

Postby doctorwho » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:23 am

ART wrote:
Ewri wrote:http://www.timesofmalta.com/technology/view/20080403/news/tracking-euro-notes-online


doctorwho wrote:http://www.independent.com.mt/news.asp?newsitemid=67271


It's better www.eurobt.eu : eurobilltracker.com is longer, difficult to remember, and draw sfiga (misfortune).

I have my own redirect too which I wrote a few times on some notes plus I use it as my signature too...

User avatar
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4591
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 pm
Location: Malta

Postby Ewri » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:41 am

doctorwho wrote:
ART wrote:
Ewri wrote:http://www.timesofmalta.com/technology/view/20080403/news/tracking-euro-notes-online


doctorwho wrote:http://www.independent.com.mt/news.asp?newsitemid=67271


It's better www.eurobt.eu : eurobilltracker.com is longer, difficult to remember, and draw sfiga (misfortune).

I have my own redirect too which I wrote a few times on some notes plus I use it as my signature too...


The referral link is still with the longer version, but for future articles, we can change it defenitely.

My next aim is a Sunday Newspaper now.

Quizmaster
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 682
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:14 am
Location: Amsterdam

Postby Quizmaster » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:10 pm

ART wrote:
Ewri wrote:http://www.timesofmalta.com/technology/view/20080403/news/tracking-euro-notes-online


doctorwho wrote:http://www.independent.com.mt/news.asp?newsitemid=67271


It's better www.eurobt.eu : eurobilltracker.com [...] draw sfiga (misfortune).

Why does it draw sfiga? :?:
My Profile
-> If you carry notes with you to a distant location, why not use the comment field to tell us (roughly) where they went? <-

User avatar
ART
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 5203
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:26 pm

Postby ART » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:33 pm

Quizmaster wrote:Why does it draw sfiga? :?:


In this case I'm not serious, it's a joke that I have invented in the Italian forum in order to convince all to use eurobt.eu :D
"If you lose, you can't win" (Andrea)
"Let's go to see the monsters" (Andrea)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
European soul, European pride.

User avatar
ART
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 5203
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:26 pm

Postby ART » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:36 pm

Ewri wrote:The referral link is still with the longer version, but for future articles, we can change it defenitely.


Very good :)
"If you lose, you can't win" (Andrea)
"Let's go to see the monsters" (Andrea)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
European soul, European pride.


Return to “Diskussjonijiet dwar is-Sit u dwar l-Ewro-tracking (Malti)”