Nirreklamaw EBT fuq siti, gazzetti ecc Maltin

Diskussjonijiet dwar is-Sit u dwar l-Ewro-tracking bil-lingwa Maltija

Moderator: doctorwho

User avatar
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4591
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 pm
Location: Malta

Re: Nirreklamaw EBT fuq siti, gazzetti ecc Maltin

Postby Ewri » Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:53 pm

I have prepared an article in Maltese for a magazine distributed with one of the Sunday newspapers.

Should be published in about 2 months.

User avatar
doctorwho
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 277
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:51 pm
Location: Malta
Contact:

Re: Nirreklamaw EBT fuq siti, gazzetti ecc Maltin

Postby doctorwho » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:58 am

Ewri wrote:I have prepared an article in Maltese for a magazine distributed with one of the Sunday newspapers.

Should be published in about 2 months.

That's great!

Meanwhile we had another hit between us! It was my 2nd hit.

User avatar
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4591
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 pm
Location: Malta

Re: Nirreklamaw EBT fuq siti, gazzetti ecc Maltin

Postby Ewri » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:59 am

doctorwho wrote:
Ewri wrote:I have prepared an article in Maltese for a magazine distributed with one of the Sunday newspapers.

Should be published in about 2 months.

That's great!

Meanwhile we had another hit between us! It was my 2nd hit.


yes I saw it yesterday, when I got back form work.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=10671&start=75

User avatar
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4591
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 pm
Location: Malta

Re: Nirreklamaw EBT fuq siti, gazzetti ecc Maltin

Postby Ewri » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:19 pm

What happened today? 8 new Maltese users, all keyed notes.

anyone of you did this?

I did send an e mail to a person who publishes a newlsetter about EU but I still have to write an article.

User avatar
doctorwho
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 277
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:51 pm
Location: Malta
Contact:

Re: Nirreklamaw EBT fuq siti, gazzetti ecc Maltin

Postby doctorwho » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:29 am

Ewri wrote:What happened today? 8 new Maltese users, all keyed notes.

anyone of you did this?

I did send an e mail to a person who publishes a newlsetter about EU but I still have to write an article.

I noticed.. Not sure if it's due to some .sig of mine (probably they would appear as referred by me, which in this case isn't ... ) - I sign my mails with a link to ebt and I'm writing the url on a few of my notes again.

User avatar
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4591
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 pm
Location: Malta

Re: Nirreklamaw EBT fuq siti, gazzetti ecc Maltin

Postby Ewri » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:01 pm

doctorwho wrote:
Ewri wrote:What happened today? 8 new Maltese users, all keyed notes.

anyone of you did this?

I did send an e mail to a person who publishes a newlsetter about EU but I still have to write an article.

I noticed.. Not sure if it's due to some .sig of mine (probably they would appear as referred by me, which in this case isn't ... ) - I sign my mails with a link to ebt and I'm writing the url on a few of my notes again.

I also have my referral link on my e mails and I have posted some also on facebook, but these are not my referrals either. Well, the bad thing is that none of them posted today (maybe they are all broke now)

User avatar
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4591
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 pm
Location: Malta

Re: Nirreklamaw EBT fuq siti, gazzetti ecc Maltin

Postby Ewri » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:02 pm

Ewri wrote:I have prepared an article in Maltese for a magazine distributed with one of the Sunday newspapers.

Should be published in about 2 months.


Finally, this article will be published on Sunday 18th January and it will be in Maltese.

I have submitted another one in English to a magazine which will be issued in February too, and The Malta Independent is supposed to publish another article about the diffusion of notes.

User avatar
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4591
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 pm
Location: Malta

Re: Nirreklamaw EBT fuq siti, gazzetti ecc Maltin

Postby Ewri » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:06 pm

This is the link to The Malta Independent article, thanks to Josanne Cassar.

http://www.independent.com.mt/news.asp?newsitemid=81652

User avatar
Sharatan3
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 585
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 7:18 pm
Location: FdL, MT, EU.

Re: Nirreklamaw EBT fuq siti, gazzetti ecc Maltin

Postby Sharatan3 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:18 pm

Very nicely done, Ewri.

Excellent!

I hope we get good response.

User avatar
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4591
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 pm
Location: Malta

Re: Nirreklamaw EBT fuq siti, gazzetti ecc Maltin

Postby Ewri » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:53 pm

Sharatan3 wrote:Very nicely done, Ewri.

Excellent!

I hope we get good response.



The other one was published too, however, I don't think there is an online link to this. I try to get a scan of the article and post it.

User avatar
melitikus
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 329
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:34 am
Location: Malta, European Union
Contact:

Re: Nirreklamaw EBT fuq siti, gazzetti ecc Maltin

Postby melitikus » Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:46 pm

a nice well written article plus it gives some background too

User avatar
doctorwho
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 277
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:51 pm
Location: Malta
Contact:

Re: Nirreklamaw EBT fuq siti, gazzetti ecc Maltin

Postby doctorwho » Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:02 pm

Ewri wrote:This is the link to The Malta Independent article, thanks to Josanne Cassar.

http://www.independent.com.mt/news.asp?newsitemid=81652

prosit - there are some new users already..

User avatar
Sharatan3
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 585
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 7:18 pm
Location: FdL, MT, EU.

Re: Nirreklamaw EBT fuq siti, gazzetti ecc Maltin

Postby Sharatan3 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:43 pm

We maltese are ppl that like to try almost everything so when we see something new like this be sure that we'll check it out. What I'd like is not only that more ppl join in just to try it out but that at least a couple of them, like us, keep doing it and keep contact with the whole "team". :wink:

User avatar
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4591
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 pm
Location: Malta

Re: Nirreklamaw EBT fuq siti, gazzetti ecc Maltin

Postby Ewri » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:33 pm

it's 6 users, all keyed notes.

I hope they will continue posting. I also hope we don't lose gandoffla too.

User avatar
doctorwho
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 277
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:51 pm
Location: Malta
Contact:

Re: Nirreklamaw EBT fuq siti, gazzetti ecc Maltin

Postby doctorwho » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:41 am

Ewri wrote:it's 6 users, all keyed notes.

I hope they will continue posting. I also hope we don't lose gandoffla too.

I hope they don't give up when they understand that it takes time to enter enough notes to get a hit. And it's worth it when you do eventually.


Return to “Diskussjonijiet dwar is-Sit u dwar l-Ewro-tracking (Malti)”