This is the Annual Financial Report that I will have the Honour to present to the Members of the A2E during the General Assembly. This is an official Report that is legally binding :
The income of the Association has been built by two means :
- Annual fees : paid by 93 members (as listed on the forum : viewtopic.php?f=26&t=11198&p=582294#p582294), thus 930€
- Donations : various donations have been made to the Association for a total amount (viewtopic.php?f=26&t=11319) : 147,83€
Total income : 1077,83€
Fee for the creation of the association 39,06 €
Annual fee for Gandi.net (eurobilltracker.eu) 14,35€
Trimestrial fee for the bank account 20,30€
Subtotal Expenses 73,71€
Result : the End result of the Financial year for the association is 1004,12 which I propose to put into the reserve of the association
Please note the following elements :
- The fee for the bank account only covers 3 months and will be higher next year, as the Bank account at the French Post Bank does cost money ; the first bank account was free of charge ; but as this one has closed down, it's better to pay for a working bank account.
- Expenses have been made by Elmo for the Funeral of Ans, but I have not taken these expenses into account as I did not get confirmation of acceptance of these expenses by our President
- Expenses should be expected for web-hosting by avij. Although I have repeatedly asked for an invoice covering these expenses, I have still received nothing by avij andm ust close the accounts by now.
I will present this document to the General Assembly and will ask quittus to the Members joining this General Assembly.
Any question, please feel free to ask.
Discussion about the European Association of EuroBillTrackers
1 post • Page 1 of 1