What location do we enter

Tell us who you are, where you from, etc...

Moderators: Phaseolus, Fons

Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: What location do we enter

Post by Dakkus »

Generally EBT has more of a "if it is feel right, it is right" attitude to the rules. They are not so centrally governed, it is seen more important here to let the users decide themselves what is the best way to do things.
If then someone has a dishonest heart, the necessary action will be taken.

So, even though the rules say you kinda should enter the notes according to where you got them, you may just fine enter them where you have them at the moment, as long as you are not intentionally entering false information to EBT.
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
japh
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by japh »

My nephew is coming home for Christmas from Alaska and is bringing some euro notes obtained from a bank there. The notes are new notes, can I enter them for the city (Anchorage) where they were obtained. I have another nephew living in Seoul, Korea and he is also coming home for Christmas so I am hoping to get some notes from him too.
Petri6
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by Petri6 »

japh wrote:My nephew is coming home for Christmas from Alaska and is bringing some euro notes obtained from a bank there. The notes are new notes, can I enter them for the city (Anchorage) where they were obtained. I have another nephew living in Seoul, Korea and he is also coming home for Christmas so I am hoping to get some notes from him too.
Usually it is discouraged to enter other people's notes in the place where they got them because the information is usually unreliable. But in this case when it's 100% sure that he got the notes from that place I think that it is perfectly acceptable to enter them as received there.

Return to “EuroBillTracker Users”