Confess, when was the last time you spent untracked euro's?

Tell us who you are, where you from, etc...

Moderators: Phaseolus, Fons

Fjon
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Fjon »

I'm finding myself spending untracked notes more and more. Maybe the initial EBT-bug has worn off?
I generally only write down the serial numbers when it is convenient, or when I notice the serial number is unusual.
If I'm in a pub for example I'm not going to enter the number into my phone any more while all my friends are talking.
If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.
milanocapitale
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by milanocapitale »

Cinnamon wrote:I was cruising with my boyfriend and we went to a restaurant. He was paying and asked if I had any smaller notes...
I had one five euro note, not registered yet 'cause I just got if from the bar. I was quite pissed, but he managed to calm me down later... (And it did cost him more than five euros... 8) )
sin must be punished!! :D
-THE ThREAD DIGGER-
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Dakkus »

Fjon wrote:I'm finding myself spending untracked notes more and more. Maybe the initial EBT-bug has worn off?
I generally only write down the serial numbers when it is convenient, or when I notice the serial number is unusual.
If I'm in a pub for example I'm not going to enter the number into my phone any more while all my friends are talking.
Take a camera with you. When I had a camera phone I used to take photographs of serial numbers with it.
Wonder what the person who stole the phone thinks about those photos :D
Of course with a cameraphone you end up having problems in dark conditions such as a pub. But that can of course be corrected with a small lamp :)
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
Fjon
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Fjon »

Dakkus wrote:
Take a camera with you. When I had a camera phone I used to take photographs of serial numbers with it.
Of course with a cameraphone you end up having problems in dark conditions such as a pub. But that can of course be corrected with a small lamp :)
Yeah, tried that. My phone camera isn't really good enough to make out the Short Code unfortunately...
If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Dakkus »

Fjon wrote:
Dakkus wrote:
Yeah, tried that. My phone camera isn't really good enough to make out the Short Code unfortunately...
That's what you'll write as the file name. It's only 5 characters, so it's not really such a big deal :)
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
Tigas
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by Tigas »

Yesterday..... :cry:
Consultem:
www.travian.com (Browser based MMOG)

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=9hp85ku5 (King of Chaos)
redrabbit
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by redrabbit »

Hmm, can't remember those times :D

I guess it once happend in a pub when I was with a mate and we had to pay but I was just to late to write down the shortcode...
q098
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training

Post by q098 »

About a week ago. I usually bike to work but I woke up late and had to take taxi and first to go to cashpoint.

I usually log every single not I have in my hands
BogPoet
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by BogPoet »

This thread popped in my mind today (guess why :P).

I went to Cascais to make a few medical exams demanded by my (I hope - I'm still in training) future employer and I gave a ride to this girl I'm trying to impress. I parked the car in a nearby mall and when it came to pay for the parking, she insisted that she should pay, as I didn't ask her a cent for gas and I even paid her coffee. Of course, I told the lady at the counter, "Don't mind her, I will pay" and I took out the fiver in my wallet (did I already mention I'm trying to impress this girl?). Only then I realized, "Damn! I didn't register that one".

So, another potential hit gone, but at least I have a good excuse. ;)
Tracking (again) Image
milanocapitale
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by milanocapitale »

BogPoet wrote:This thread popped in my mind today (guess why :P).

I went to Cascais to make a few medical exams demanded by my (I hope - I'm still in training) future employer and I gave a ride to this girl I'm trying to impress. I parked the car in a nearby mall and when it came to pay for the parking, she insisted that she should pay, as I didn't ask her a cent for gas and I even paid her coffee. Of course, I told the lady at the counter, "Don't mind her, I will pay" and I took out the fiver in my wallet (did I already mention I'm trying to impress this girl?). Only then I realized, "Damn! I didn't register that one".

So, another potential hit gone, but at least I have a good excuse. ;)
i said..SIn MUST BE PUNISHED...and that girl is a :lol: :lol: :evil: :twisted: devil! :twisted: :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol:
-THE ThREAD DIGGER-
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO
FANTAS
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by FANTAS »

Well, at this time of year there's been a huge number of dinners and in two of them I collected the money of everyone and didn't registered it. It makes me really sad :(

At least I am free of hits :D
Last edited by FANTAS on Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Goth
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by Goth »

On FVS' request :wink:

It was for me 2, 3 months ago. I wasn't feeling well lately, but from now I will write down the bills. (Last Friday I already dropped some eurobills in my files.... :wink:)

Return to “EuroBillTracker Users”