bocky wrote:What would you recommend for GeoCaching? I just need a simple one, CHEAP, but also with good accuracy.
Few things comes to my mind to consider:
- Battery life. Doesn't matter when it's attached to boat or car, but you don't want to have a packbag full of batteries when walking in forest or mountains.
- Small size but reasonably large display would be nice.
- In accuracy there are no big differences, I think.
- Of course a sensible user interface. I'm used to my Garmin, but when I was in my mates boat one time, and tried to find some function on his Magellan, it took some time. I'm not saying Magellan is worse that Garmin, I'm just not used to it.
- Well known make, I would prefer Garmin or Magellan.