Which language would you like to learn?

Tell us who you are, where you from, etc...

Moderators: Phaseolus, Fons

Which language would you like to learn?

french (or quebecois) ;-))
8%
german
8%
dutch (or flemish if you like this accent) ;-)
3%
spanish, portuguese
15%
italian
15%
russian
9%
finnish
10%
swedish, danish...
6%
chinese, japanese...
11%
other
14%

Total votes: 209

Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Dakkus »

giberski wrote:
giberski wrote:Now that I have so much free time I'm started with Norwegian. Furthermore I want to start sooner or later with Spanish and Finnish, and I would like to improve my French.
I get more and more interested in Italian these days. Does anyway have a good startingplace for this language for me?
Check this site for links for learning almost any language on this planet. The Italian ones can be seen most easily through this link.
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Phaseolus »

giberski wrote:
giberski wrote:Now that I have so much free time I'm started with Norwegian. Furthermore I want to start sooner or later with Spanish and Finnish, and I would like to improve my French.
I get more and more interested in Italian these days. Does anyway have a good startingplace for this language for me?
The best way to start Italian, is to go for an Italian Girl and the language comes easily afterwards... :wink:
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Dakkus »

Phaseolus wrote:
giberski wrote:
The best way to start Italian, is to go for an Italian Girl and the language comes easily afterwards... :wink:
Ninkey sure likes your suggestion :D
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
Metallord
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by Metallord »

Phaseolus wrote:
giberski wrote:
Indeed you'll speak Italian in no time... i learned german that way ;-)
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination.
O´Leipzig
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by O´Leipzig »

I´ve learned English, French and Russian at school.

But I really like Spanish and had a few lessons, but got not enough time to reach outstanding results.

My favourite is: "El conejo es un roedor. Come pan y zanahorias pero tambié n come las cosas." This stuff is very important and you can use it in several situations. :lol:
brighee
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by brighee »

Hi! I would like to speak Danish. I already speak French (of course!), English, Spanish, Russian, and I'm learning Japanese and Hebrew...
Smile!
alaguliee
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training

Post by alaguliee »

Hi there! I would like to learn Italian. I speak Catalan (my own language), Spanish, English and un peu français. :)
marcus92
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by marcus92 »

I would like to speak Italian :D
I speak Dutch, English, German, and i'm learning French :P
Groeten, Mark
God schiep uit de gouden korenaren de Twentenaren, uit het kaf en de resten, de mensen uit het westen
JP Simões
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by JP Simões »

Lerni Esperanto estas mia celo.

(learning Esperanto is my goal)
De férias por período indeterminado...
j3paris
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by j3paris »

I'm bilingual English/French (with a slightly off-kilter accent in both, and I suppose I'm trilingual if you count the weird hybrid "franglais" spoken in my house... :lol: )

...but there are so many languages and so little time :cry:

I should really be using what little free time I have to work on my German (studied it for 9 years but never got fluent...the genders freak me out), or improve my Spanish or Norwegian (I'm in love with Norway and the language), but...
Zé da Silva wrote:Lerni Esperanto estas mia celo.

(learning Esperanto is my goal)
Mi lernas ankaux Esperanton! :wink:
(I'm learning Esperanto too)
...started not that long ago...and for fun I set my default language to "eo" on EBT :lol: Esperanto is like instant gratification...the grammar is a piece of cake and with some knowledge of English, German and the Romance languages (and maybe a little Russian thrown in), it's quick to learn and so many new words are like instant "hits"... :lol: I think I'm almost as hooked as I am to EBT... :oops: :lol:
giberski
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by giberski »

Dakkus wrote:Ninkey sure likes your suggestion :D
Yeah, I'm sure she'll like it. Or we should find her a male teacher :wink:
Main organiser of EBTM06: Amsterdam and national meetings in Zwolle and Leiden.
Have you been to Holland? Join the Bingo
Irrer Ivan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Irrer Ivan »

I would like to learn French, because I am sometimes for occupational reasons in France. My experience is, that some Frenchman cannot or don't want to speak English, if they needn't.
alex77r
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by alex77r »

Irrer Ivan wrote:I would like to learn French, because I am sometimes for occupational reasons in France. My experience is, that some Frenchman cannot or don't want to speak English, if they needn't.
In fact, we don't like to learn other languages (and we get a very bad level... :oops:) contrary to people from northern Europe.

In France, we are obliged to learn English at school and to choose a "second language" : German or Spanish.
The Shortcodes List/Bilan des Codes-courts recensés - website on stand-by
User Control Panel>Board preferences>Edit global settings>(1) Sélectionnez le thème "Subsilver2" pour avoir une apparence ressemblant à l'ancien forum (2) Forum en français désormais possible!
WOLFINAS
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by WOLFINAS »

Fluent in Catalan (Mother Tongue), Spanish, French and English.
Well, my english is fluent with all the world... less USA and UK. :wink:

I can understand, read and have some kind of conversation with Portuguese, Italian, Aranès, and Siciliano...

I would like to learn more about flemish and valoon, because I travel time to time to Belgium, and I don't know enough of both languages to know ever its name... :!:
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Fons »

Gaelic is cool!

Return to “EuroBillTracker Users”