Coin holders

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Phaseolus, Crazy Bob, Fons, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Iori_Yagami
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Coin holders

Post by Iori_Yagami »

Does anyone here use this, or something similar? This is very convenient, if you have to make many small transactions, work with selling minor things. etc. Useful for school-children, too. The whole thing is springloaded, and holds 5-8 coins of each denom. Sometimes they are transparent plastic, so you can see how many coins there are before pulling them out.
This was used in USSR times, when coins were quite valuable (there was little to no inflation) and you could buy stuff like small groceries(5-10-20 kopecks), bus tickets(3-4-5), use public payphone (2 k), etc
Soviet kopecks (0.01 rouble)
For euro cents:
Aatos99
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: Coin holders

Post by Aatos99 »

I have one, which looks like that:
It's very compact and usefull; I can easily get different coins to my hand and give them to cashier with bigger bill, if I want to get smaller bills back. It's enough small and easy to carry; thanks to my grandma because of buying this for me! There's just one bad side; there's no place to 1 cent coins, but I often don't use them, so it's not a big minus.
Ei sitä koskaan tiedä_Aatos99
ART
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: Coin holders

Post by ART »

I have a simple purse.
European soul, European pride.

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”