Time in the air...

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Phaseolus, Crazy Bob, Fons, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

westwind
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: Time in the air...

Post by westwind »

Updated statistics: 136257 km

Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Dakkus »

I'd like somebody to make a site like that about trains :)
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
CheSe
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by CheSe »

There is also another flight tracking site. It's called openflights.org This works for me quite well and it's open source.
And additional to flights you can also put your voyages by train/ship/car in there. But I don't know how good this option works. Furthermore it offers stuff which is in flightmemory a premium feature, such as combining flights to trips and zoomable maps. Just have a look :wink:

Cheers
CheSe

dserrano5
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by dserrano5 »

I'm at 44646 km.
Novesia
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by Novesia »

Here my statistics:

Dawizz
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Dawizz »

Here are some of my flights info ( I don't have the patience to look for all the IATA codes for all of my flights)

Map two is a close up of some of the weird flights I have taken since my childhood,like SAP-TGU-SAL-GUA (stay over for the night at Guatemala City) next day nice and very early the KLM segment GUA-CUR-AMS-BRU normaly on a DC10-30 I still remember the flight times! GUA->CUR 3H to 3.30H CUR->AMS 9.15H+ AMS->BRU peanuts on an Fokker 100 plane oh those where the days that even on a very short flight like AMS-BRU you had free food! The other flight I will never forget is the LUX-KEF-ORL-MIA-BZE-SAP flight, the year 1988 the plane a piece of museum history an DC8-63! First the plane had engine(s) problem(s) it left us more than 3 hours to do nothing on Findel Airport. Then this plane was so old that the passangers at no options on turning off the AC! It was freezing cold! (KEF was at the time under construction/repair), and when we where about to land on KEF the pilot hit some metal grade left on the runeway the wheels hit something metal, then the plane bounced off into the air turning to my right for a few seconds inside the plane it was pure panic, then the guy took control of the plane and manage the land. Let me tell you something, I will never ever fligh with Icelandair I don't care if they have nice modern 757 today I will never take an Icelandair flight again on my life! Oh and once again not all my flights are on the map

Born too late to explore the Globe. Born too early to explore the Stars. Born just in time to see the World implode.
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Donald »

Update
251998 km
de*lerger
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by de*lerger »