Please Moderate / Unmoderate this Hit

Concerns? Let us know by posting here.

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, Fons, dserrano5

Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Please Moderate / Unmoderate this Hit

Post by Fons »

User dykiesr has found some of my notes. Somhow it takes over a week for him to enter them. Resulting in 29 hits from different places/durations. But I don't mix my notes after entering them. Could someone please moderate most of the hits I had with dykiesr last days. The same counts for hits he might make in the coming days.
hamon
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by hamon »

Please unmoderate those his:
https://lt.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=173465987
https://lt.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=173465988

i've received those notes among 3 others in Kauno Spauda kiosk Maironio g. 26b, Kaunas 44249, Lietuva.
Thanks
hamon
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Fons »

Fons wrote:User dykiesr has found some of my notes. Somhow it takes over a week for him to enter them. Resulting in 29 hits from different places/durations. But I don't mix my notes after entering them. Could someone please moderate most of the hits I had with dykiesr last days. The same counts for hits he might make in the coming days.
I noticed some of my yesterday's hits dykiesr have been moderated. Thanks for that, but could someone moderate more of these hits I had with him last few days? He's creating more hits then there should actually be. I believe he's spreading his entries on purpose.
joergb30
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by joergb30 »

Crossmaster
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Crossmaster »

Doi merg prin pădure. Unul găseşte 100 de lei altul nu...

Mein Profil, meine NIG-Statistiken.
zimmerge
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by zimmerge »

Please moderate this friendly hit: https://de.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=173903737 - thx
früher ging es uns gut - heute geht es uns besser -> es wäre besser, es ginge uns wieder gut

tradition ist die weitergabe des feuers und nicht die anbetung der asche
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Fons »

Fons wrote:
Fons wrote:User dykiesr has found some of my notes. Somhow it takes over a week for him to enter them. Resulting in 29 hits from different places/durations. But I don't mix my notes after entering them. Could someone please moderate most of the hits I had with dykiesr last days. The same counts for hits he might make in the coming days.
I noticed some of my yesterday's hits dykiesr have been moderated. Thanks for that, but could someone moderate more of these hits I had with him last few days? He's creating more hits then there should actually be. I believe he's spreading his entries on purpose.
He's still spreading all his entries of the notes he found. 15 the same hits in a few days. Could someone please moderate 14 of them? (just leave one hit from Oudenaarde or something)
vermeer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by vermeer »

Interesting (or not) how much more hits Fons gets from dykiesr with Fons entering his notes on january 1, 2017. Is it still possible to get :note-5: from the ING or does he work there?
vermeer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by vermeer »

Still notes from January 1, 2017 in Doorn.
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Fons »

Fons wrote:
Fons wrote:
He's still spreading all his entries of the notes he found. 15 the same hits in a few days. Could someone please moderate 14 of them? (just leave one hit from Oudenaarde or something)
He created 10 more hits between 20 and 24 March, please moderate 9 of them.
He didn't fake the notes but I don't see the point of spreading the entries to create more hits than there should actually be.

Yesterday and today cornjac also found some of these notes. I don't know what's coming in the next days. But two triples is more than enough I guess.
Kobe12
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by Kobe12 »

Could someone unmoderate this hit:
https://nl.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=174516277

It was likely moderated because of the link between me and eurotracker1738 who is my brother.
Since we are brothers, it happens that we accidentally obtain a note from each other although we never just give it in order to obtain hits.
Normally I could understand that the website doesn't accept this relationship and I don't have problems with that but in this case,
a third person is involved, namely Nyrstar.
He now lost a hit because of the relationship between me and my brother and I can't let that happen so therefore I am asking to unmoderate the hit.
ErGo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by ErGo »

Kobe12 wrote:Normally I could understand that the website doesn't accept this relationship and I don't have problems with that but in this case, a third person is involved, namely Nyrstar.

He now lost a hit because of the relationship between me and my brother and I can't let that happen so therefore I am asking to unmoderate the hit.
Maybe you can make a support request to delete your entry of this note , so this will be a normal hit again!
A0000001A
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by A0000001A »

Please moderate this friendly hit

http://de.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=174942275
Wechsler
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Wechsler »

request on 2017-04-15 21:30:12

Please delete the note or moderate this friendly hit.

Kein Ende in Sicht...
A0000001A
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by A0000001A »

Return to “Feedback and Development”