Eurobilltracker-site Feedback.

Concerns? Let us know by posting here.

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, Fons, dserrano5

eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Eurobilltracker-site Feedback.

Post by eddydevries »

In this topic was said, to post messages only if it concerns Forum Feedback only.
For feedback about the Eurobilltracker-site, we schould post in the Site and Euro-tracking Discussion.
But here I can't find a topic to give feedback about the site itself, so therefore I opened this one.

(for the moderators: Feel free to edit this message if I should said this otherwise)
Last edited by eddydevries on Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Eurobilltracker-site Feedback.

Post by eddydevries »

To start: I have a question.

In my settings, I've put the lists of "Totals", "Top 10 Users (entered notes, all time)", "Top 10 Users (entered notes, last 7 days)" and "Top 10 Users (entered notes, today)" in the right column.

In stead of the last two, I get the text:
We're sorry, but this ranking is not available at the moment. Try again in a couple of minutes.
But this message is shown for a few days already.

Strangely, these rankings ARE available: Top 10 Users (entered notes, last 7 days) and Top 10 Users (entered notes, today)

What has happened?
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
capitobi
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by capitobi »

eddydevries wrote:To start: I have a question.

In my settings, I've put the lists of "Totals", "Top 10 Users (entered notes, all time)", "Top 10 Users (entered notes, last 7 days)" and "Top 10 Users (entered notes, today)" in the right column.

We're sorry, but this ranking is not available at the moment. Try again in a couple of minutes.

Strangely, these rankings ARE available: Top 10 Users (entered notes, last 7 days) and Top 10 Users (entered notes, today)

What has happened?
I've notices that too. All the "show advancement"-statistics don't seem to work properly. In my own notes as well as in publicly accessable data.
Yelverdack
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Yelverdack »

capitobi wrote:
eddydevries wrote:To start: I have a question.

What has happened?
I've notices that too. All the "show advancement"-statistics don't seem to work properly. In my own notes as well as in publicly accessable data.
And we can't see "this year statistic" for all the country outside eurozone. But it works for the eurozone.
"To be is to do". Socrates
"To do is to be". Jean-Paul Sartre
"To be do be do". Franck Sinatra

Loi de Bell : Tout corps plongé dans une baignoire entend alors le téléphone sonner.
Loi de Zenone : La file d'à côté avance toujours plus vite. Si tu changes de file, celle que tu viens de quitter deviendra alors la plus rapide.
Nerzhul
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Nerzhul »

This should be fixed now.
EBT Webmaster | Author of the EBT-Tool | Dothunter! | EBT News on Twitter
De-Ker
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by De-Ker »

Nerzhul wrote:This should be fixed now.
Fixed here... on both internet explorer 7 and firefox 3
ErGo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by ErGo »

Ranking Cities Hits Show Advancement: Last 7 days

Ranking User Hits Show Advancement: Last 7days

if you take a look at the ranking "Cities - Hits Show advancement: Last 7 days" you see, that the number is too low, since some of the Viennese power tracker like team nossi, -STAR- or zimmerge for themself has higher numbers for the same duration. The monthly and yearly numbers seems correct so far.
googlejaps
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by googlejaps »

ErGo wrote: if you take a look at the ranking "Cities - Hits Show advancement: Last 7 days" you see, that the number is too low, since some of the Viennese power tracker like team nossi, -STAR- or zimmerge for themself has higher numbers for the same duration. The monthly and yearly numbers seems correct so far.
Isn't it simply because those users have had a lot of hits OUTSIDE of Vienna in the last 7 days?
ErGo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by ErGo »

googlejaps wrote:Isn't it simply because those users have had a lot of hits OUTSIDE of Vienna in the last 7 days?
No, all mentioned Viennese power trackers are in town. :mrgreen:

I know that 42 is the Answer to Life, the Universe and Everything :wink: , but in this case the counters for all cities(!) seem to be static and show the same results as yesterday.

Edit: :oops: i mean today early in the morning. But writing the post above feel so far away, i was sure it was yesterday :wink:
doiknow
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by doiknow »

Oh, I recently had a similar problem:
Viewing the hit ranking of countries I realised, that Germany had 400+ the last seven days, but only +1 the last year. Now it is gone again - but there seem to be a general problem with some statistics.
a Screenshot of that:
http://heinohome.he.funpic.de/EBT/error.jpg
One Currency, one Union, one Eurobilltracker...
My dots are of the same order as 10.
Beatminister
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training

Post by Beatminister »

It seems the hit notification via email is not workings since a while.
I did not receive any messages about hits after the 2.1.09, despite having 6 hits since then.

Edit: I now received a mail that catches up with the above mentioned hits. Thanks!
Licht & Feuer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Location: Im Osten des Westens der auch als Süden des Nordens betrachtet wird

Post by Licht & Feuer »

When searching the site for "das" (german word for "that") I got the result that can be seen on the screenshot below.

The country ("Länder")-information says: "That means, you had a direct hit with $country, that means at least one of your bills has been entered in $country before or was later found there" and is a direct link to a non-existing profile.

It seems that this happens only when using german language version and searching for "das", I switched to dutch and english, tried "das" again and "that" + "dat" as well but there was no result like that... I mean "das" :wink:
Attachments
Was ist das?
Was ist das?
das.jpg (97.07 KiB) Viewed 32932 times
Zjonbelz
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Zjonbelz »

In Dutch you get the same result when searching for "dit", which means "this" in English"

[quote="Searching for "dit""]Landen:
Dit betekent dat je een direkte hit met #country hebt, dat betekent dat tenminste één biljet dat je hebt ingegeven in $country is gevonden of daar eerder is ingegeven.
Dit betekent dat er geen directe hit is, bv. geen van jouw geregistreerde biljetten werd in $country geregistreerd of teruggevonden.<br><br>Ook heb je een hit met een stad die rechtstreeks verbonden is met een stad in $country, dus bestaat het hele traject uit deze 2 steden en de stad van jouw hit. [/quote]
Ord€p
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Ord€p »

And in Portuguese searching for "isto" (which means, this):
isto.JPG
isto.JPG (77.54 KiB) Viewed 32864 times
Nerzhul
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Nerzhul »

Licht & Feuer wrote:When searching the site for "das" (german word for "that") I got the result that can be seen on the screenshot below.
This bug should be fixed now.
EBT Webmaster | Author of the EBT-Tool | Dothunter! | EBT News on Twitter

Return to “Feedback and Development”