This works well on Firefox or Edge but not on Chrome. Now I decided to inspect the HTML code and here's how I solved the problem:
I just added width="45%" to the left column, like this
Code: Select all
Why 45%? Because the separator column is defined as 10%, so this is leaves 90% for the sum of the first and the second column.
This is where the code must go:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3bMB3 ... VxWFU/view
I tested it on Edge and Firefox and it seems to not ruin anything. Instead, it is even better this way, because columns 1 and 2 will get to be the same size. On Firefox Inspector, it's clearly visible that the first column was occupying 50% of the available width, with 10% for the separator column and only 40% for the second one.
I hope this makes sense.