Development WG's famous to do list

Concerns? Let us know by posting here.

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus, dserrano5

User avatar
Nerzhul
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1417
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:33 am
Location: Berlin

Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list

Postby Nerzhul » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:23 am

Thanks to hangman you can now search for and sort your notes by postal code.
EBT Webmaster | Author of the EBT-Tool | Dothunter! | EBT News on Twitter

User avatar
bren_nmgn
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1686
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:16 pm
Location: nijmegen HOLLAND

Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list

Postby bren_nmgn » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:32 am

I just got the email notification, and I tried it immediately!
(since it was my idea... ;) )

it works perfectly!
great improvement!
thank you guys for realizing my idea. ;)
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.....

Join the EBT team on What Pulse

My stats: https://dserrano5.es/ebt/ebtst/stats/bren_nmgn/




feel free to add: facebook

MY PROFILE

User avatar
Jackgaillard
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 7524
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:35 pm
Location: Lens, France
Contact:

Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list

Postby Jackgaillard » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:36 am

Nerzhul wrote:Thanks to hangman you can now search for and sort your notes by postal code.

what do you mean by sort (howto)
.

User avatar
jonman
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 819
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:58 pm

Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list

Postby jonman » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:21 pm

when you open your notes just by clicking on “postal code”.
looks like that: https://de.eurobilltracker.com/my_notes/?tab=0;order=zip
My profile
22.9.14 90. :note-200: entered
9.9.14 50. :note-500: entered
17.8.14 300. hit occured
12.8.14 550. :note-100: entered
28.7.14 5000. :note-10: entered
16.11.13 3 years of EBT
10.9.13 25000. note entered
30.7.13 15000. :note-5: entered
23.7.13 2500. :note-20: entered
7.2.13 1000. :note-50: entered

User avatar
Jackgaillard
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 7524
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:35 pm
Location: Lens, France
Contact:

Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list

Postby Jackgaillard » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:34 pm

jonman wrote:when you open your notes just by clicking on “postal code”.
looks like that: https://de.eurobilltracker.com/my_notes/?tab=0;order=zip

when viewing my notes, i dont see any link "postal code" > where is it ?
thanks
.

User avatar
jonman
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 819
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:58 pm

Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list

Postby jonman » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:40 pm

try it in the red circle :wink:
screenshot.jpg
screenshot.jpg (23.99 KiB) Viewed 3413 times
My profile
22.9.14 90. :note-200: entered
9.9.14 50. :note-500: entered
17.8.14 300. hit occured
12.8.14 550. :note-100: entered
28.7.14 5000. :note-10: entered
16.11.13 3 years of EBT
10.9.13 25000. note entered
30.7.13 15000. :note-5: entered
23.7.13 2500. :note-20: entered
7.2.13 1000. :note-50: entered

User avatar
Jackgaillard
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 7524
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:35 pm
Location: Lens, France
Contact:

Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list

Postby Jackgaillard » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:25 am

https link for URL to your site is impossible
thanks for fixing it
.

User avatar
dserrano5
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3773
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:59 am
Location: Madrid, ES

Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list

Postby dserrano5 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:36 pm

Jackgaillard wrote:https link for URL to your site is impossible


Specifically: Settings > URL to your site > type "https://anything". Upon updating, the profile shows "http://https://anything".

User avatar
Kleman
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 13777
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:24 am
Location: Bordeaux
Contact:

Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list

Postby Kleman » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:01 pm

Hi
I don't know if it's a new idea, but I propose anyway :wink:

We can see HERE the dot maps of the year/month/week... but for all users. It should be great if we can see it for us (each users or only his map). I guess it's not easy but I try :)
thanks.

(sorry for my english)
Last edited by Kleman on Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mes stats

Monde: 48
France :flag-fr: : 1
Local (Bordeaux): 1

Notes: 487 774
Hits: 732

User avatar
Yelverdack
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2114
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005 7:22 pm
Location: Lausanne, Switzerland

Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list

Postby Yelverdack » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:03 pm

Kleman wrote:Hi
I don't know if it's a new idea, but I propose anyway :wink:

We can see HERE the dot maps of the year/month/week... but for all users. It should be great if we can see it for us (each users or only his map). I guess it not easy but I try :)
thanks.

(sorry for my english)


Very good idea !
"To be is to do". Socrates
"To do is to be". Jean-Paul Sartre
"To be do be do". Franck Sinatra

Loi de Bell : Tout corps plongé dans une baignoire entend alors le téléphone sonner.
Loi de Zenone : La file d'à côté avance toujours plus vite. Si tu changes de file, celle que tu viens de quitter deviendra alors la plus rapide.

User avatar
Olivier
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3358
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 9:58 pm
Location: Evian

Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list

Postby Olivier » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:11 pm

Yelverdack wrote:
Kleman wrote:Hi
I don't know if it's a new idea, but I propose anyway :wink:

We can see HERE the dot maps of the year/month/week... but for all users. It should be great if we can see it for us (each users or only his map). I guess it not easy but I try :)
thanks.

(sorry for my english)


Very good idea !


Indeed !
Trois hits en 8 ans. Tous en Finlande. (!)

SeanW
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:33 am

Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list

Postby SeanW » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:16 am

Have you guys given any thought to the idea of adding clan (multiplayer) functionality?

User avatar
LArdennais
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 12038
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:58 am
Location: perdu dans le Condroz belge

Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list

Postby LArdennais » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:25 am

Hi guys !

Yes, I come with a new subject ;)

Into the "Simple Filling Form", you can see at the bottom of the page two "+" Help-buttons about the "Printer Code" and the "Serial Number" :

a) About the "Printer Code", Is it possible to add the information for EUROPA-notes ? (actually, at the same place for :note-5: & :note-10: ;) )

b) About the "Serial Number", Is it possible to add a scan / picture of a EUROPA-note ?

Another problem about these : In the :flag-uk: version of this page, you can see these Helps :

http://en.eurobilltracker.com/new/?command=514;tab=0

But...NOT into the :flag-fr: version ! 8O

http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/new/?command=514;tab=0

Is it also possible to fix this error / mistake ?

NB : This is exactly the same problem for the "Advanced Filling Form" :

:arrow: EN-version - see the bottom of the page : http://en.eurobilltracker.com/new/?command=514;tab=1
:arrow: FR-version : http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/new/?command=514;tab=1

Thanks a lot ! :D
http://liste.eurobillets.free.fr/ : don't miss it every day ! à zieuter tous les jours ! kijk elke dag ! :D

User avatar
avij
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 5611
Joined: Mon May 27, 2002 10:45 pm
Location: Helsinki Finland
Contact:

Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list

Postby avij » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:10 pm

LArdennais wrote:Another problem about these : In the :flag-uk: version of this page, you can see these Helps :

http://en.eurobilltracker.com/new/?command=514;tab=0

But...NOT into the :flag-fr: version ! 8O

http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/new/?command=514;tab=0

I think it doesn't like the quotation marks in the French translation of M_SERIALNUMBER_HELP (billets de la 2ème série "Europa"). See if removing them makes a difference.
Money makes the world go round. We track how the money goes round the world.
EBT Tech WG leader. Do not PM me if your question is not related to Tech WG or the association.

User avatar
Jackgaillard
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 7524
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:35 pm
Location: Lens, France
Contact:

Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list

Postby Jackgaillard » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:01 pm

avij wrote:
LArdennais wrote:Another problem about these : In the :flag-uk: version of this page, you can see these Helps :

http://en.eurobilltracker.com/new/?command=514;tab=0

But...NOT into the :flag-fr: version ! 8O

http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/new/?command=514;tab=0

I think it doesn't like the quotation marks in the French translation of M_SERIALNUMBER_HELP (billets de la 2ème série "Europa"). See if removing them makes a difference.

I'd like to add that all other languages versions are like the :flag-uk: one
the only bad one is :flag-fr: version :cry:
.


Return to “Feedback and Development”