When I see the "Hits Rankings - Countries" page for the "current year" (2015),
has add ... only ONE Hit ! Is it normal ? I think that not... http://en.eurobilltracker.com/rankings/?command=262144&tab=10&c=0&nocookie=1&of=2&advancement=3
NB : for the "current month
" and the "last 7 days-period
" pages, it seems normal...enfin, I hope !
But seriously, another bug : is it technically possible to color in red each "Printer Code" inputting box that contents a bad short code (C PPP L Co)
(1) C = printer's country (OK for this moment if you type i.e. A - B - C...)
(2) PPP = plate number : I think that until 095 - for
perhaps ? - it would be green ; higher than 095 should the box be automatically in red color (actually, i.e. L099
A1...it's colored in green !
(3) L = line's position into the plate : from K to Z - even if the column's position is correct (from 1 to maximum 6 following the value
), please input red color into the box (actually, i.e. L009K
1...it's colored in green !
(4) Co = column's position into the plate : from 7 to 9 - even if the line's position is correct (from A to maximum J following the value
), please input red color into the box (actually, i.e. L001A7
...it's colored in green !
(5) And for a printer code with all the last three error's characteristics (i.e. L099K7
, the inputting box is colored in green !
In summary :