Moving topics suggestion

Concerns? Let us know by posting here.

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, Fons, dserrano5

Jes
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Moving topics suggestion

Post by Jes »

I tried to find a topic to fit my message (bellow) but it actually doesn't fit anywhere, so I create this thread to "discuss" whether a topic shall be moved from somewhere to elsewhere in the within the EBT forums. If nothing is wrong, this thread may be used for future ocasions.

Anyway, my original poin was that this thingy might be better placed in the "Feedback and Development" subforum. Do you agree?
Jes Speaks English, French, Spanish, Tokpisin and Esperanto. (Currently learning Swahili).
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector. :)
avij
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Moving topics suggestion

Post by avij »

I'm glad you show interest in the subject. Yes, that particular topic was one of the reasons why this subforum was created. Now that there has been some brainstorming, my next step is to present my plans on how to move forward in actually implementing that feature. However, my thinking was to leave the existing topic as is (for reference), and create a new topic in here summarizing the findings found in the brainstorming topic so far. Hopefully I'll get to do that later today (edit: apparently not, I need to generate some additional stats to back up my thoughts, and this takes some extra time&effort).
Money makes the world go round. We track how the money goes round the world.
jrnsndrs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by jrnsndrs »

Is it a good idea to move this entire subforum up on the forum's main page?
Move_up.PNG
Move_up.PNG (61.96 KiB) Viewed 3436 times
I think immediately after Site and Euro-tracking Discussion is the best place but there might be other options.
And just hope the forum software allows for this.
"of all wars, religious wars are the most detestable, since they are waged for no tangible gain, but only to impose a set of arbitrary credos on another."
--- Unspiek baron Bodissey.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
avij
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by avij »

Let me just say that it was intentional to place the feedback forum near the bottom of the forum list, as that seems to be the usual placement for a feedback subforum on other forums (non-EBT) as well. I thought about other placements as well, but they didn't seem any better to me.
Money makes the world go round. We track how the money goes round the world.
jrnsndrs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by jrnsndrs »

OK, If there are good reasons to leave it at the bottom then I'm fine with it.
"of all wars, religious wars are the most detestable, since they are waged for no tangible gain, but only to impose a set of arbitrary credos on another."
--- Unspiek baron Bodissey.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Return to “Feedback and Development”