Strengths and weaknesses of eurobilltrackers.com

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, Fons

Jes
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: Strengths and weaknesses of eurobilltrackers.com

Post by Jes »

Infrarouge wrote:I also noticed, that in Kosovo and Montenegro membership is ridiculously low. How come? There using the euro as well, aren't they? maybe we could treat those countries just like eurozone countries, for example in the pull-down menus (e.g. choose country)... perhaps this could be encouraging and motivating for the people over there...?
Just a question: if Mongolia starts suddenly to use Euro instead of Mongolian Turgik, Shall we consider Mongolia asa UE country? :? :? :x

I don't like comparisions of this sort, but: there are lots of places on earth in which the US $ is used and they don't became States of the US just for that fact.

Btw: off topic already :P
Last edited by Jes on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jes Speaks English, French, Spanish, Tokpisin and Esperanto. (Currently learning Swahili).
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector. :)
De-Ker
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: Strengths and weaknesses of eurobilltrackers.com

Post by De-Ker »

Jes wrote:
Infrarouge wrote:I also noticed, that in Kosovo and Montenegro membership is ridiculously low. How come? There using the euro as well, aren't they? maybe we could treat those countries just like eurozone countries, for example in the pull-down menus (e.g. choose country)... perhaps this could be encouraging and motivating for the people over there...?
Just a question: if Mongolia starts suddenly to use Euro instead of Mongolian Turgik, Shall we consider Mongolia asa UE country? :? :? :x

I don't like comparisions of this sort, but: there are lots of places on earth in which the US $ is used and they don't became States of the US just for that fact.
I think the membership in Montenegro and Kosovo are mainly low because of the GNP per capita and internet coverage in the county.

Thats the reason why Greece, and Cyprus score low in membership too.

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”