Cannot change password on EBT?

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, Fons

Finn
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular

Post by Finn »

I am unable to change password on EBT, not on this forum. After I've entered new password, twice of course, I do logout and then re-login. Cannot get in if using new password, with old one it works.

Is it me or the system?
EuroBillTracker
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by EuroBillTracker »

Finn wrote: I am unable to change password on EBT, not on this forum. After I've entered new password, twice of course, I do logout and then re-login. Cannot get in if using new password, with old one it works.

Is it me or the system?
I'd say you because I've used it in the past but I could have broken something at some point in time and no one noticed.
What does the message at the top of the screen tell you after you have changed your password ?
If it's really urgent send me an email and I'll do it.
Finn
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular

Post by Finn »

Okay, what I do is I click Account details and get new page where the first password line has stars while second doesn't. I delete first one and then type new passwod on both rows. Click Go and it says nothing, just opens the usual front page (the one I get since I have remember me on). Then I logout and cannot login using new password, with old one it works.

Seems you've made some changes, I think earlier e-mail and password were kept in URL after login failure, now they are not. Maybe you just changed GET to POST but if you've made changes elsewhere it could be there. Or then it is just my browser or proxy?
EuroBillTracker
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by EuroBillTracker »

Finn wrote: Okay, what I do is I click Account details and get new page where the first password line has stars while second doesn't. I delete first one and then type new passwod on both rows. Click Go and it says nothing, just opens the usual front page (the one I get since I have remember me on). Then I logout and cannot login using new password, with old one it works.

Seems you've made some changes, I think earlier e-mail and password were kept in URL after login failure, now they are not. Maybe you just changed GET to POST but if you've made changes elsewhere it could be there. Or then it is just my browser or proxy?
Nope, it's the site that's screwed up. I'll correct it tonight.
:oops:

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”