Guess when 100.000 note entry will be...

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, Fons

emmem
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by emmem »

I’m just wondering who entered bill number 100.000. When I logged in to EBT it showed 99.981 notes. I had to enter 16 of mine. And when I was finished it showed 10.020 notes. 8)

There's also a chance that craco entered bill number 100.000. Saw one of his entries in the neighborhood. :P
Craco
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Craco »

emmem wrote: I’m just wondering who entered bill number 100.000. When I logged in to EBT it showed 99.981 notes. I had to enter 16 of mine. And when I was finished it showed 10.020 notes. 8)

There's also a chance that craco entered bill number 100.000. Saw one of his entries in the neighborhood. :P
Yep, when i came back from the store, i saw that the counter was on 99.990 notes. I still had to enter 3 notes, dropped everything and entered them quickly :twisted: , but when i finished the counter was indeed 100.020 notes 8O , so the webmaster will have to confirm who has entered number 100.000.

Greetzz,
Craco
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Craco »

Mr Euro wrote: Hey y all,

Okay, we have hit the next milestone. 100.000 notes entered at saturday
the 11th of may around 15:36

The nearest guesses were:
craco Friday the 10th of May but around 23:44...
HNL May 11, 17:25

Since according the rules ->> The winning guess may not be over the entrydate. (only before the entrydate) , I declare Craco as winner of the contest.

Up to the next contest!

Thanks Mr. Euro. Indeed according to the rules set out in the beginning of this contest and the Jury (Mr. Euro :) ), I'm the "official" winner of the contest. But may I bring to the attention of the readers of this message, that the guess of HNL was very close to the reality: 15:36 -> 17:25. Less than 2 hours difference, that's powerfull. So HNL is at least the moral winner (for the Dutch de morele winnaar) of this contest..

Greetzz,
Mr Euro
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Mr Euro »

Well, Craco, that's true. Next time, this rule will be dismissed or at least only counts when there is an equal in minutes to the entrydate.

So be the lucky one!
HNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by HNL »

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG
So: I did'nt notice that last rule when I made my guess..... :roll: (It was quit easy to make this guess: take the imput per day and take the middle over it...).

Ehm: to the next poll around the 200.000 bills :wink: ?
Last edited by HNL on Fri Jan 09, 2004 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EuroBillTracker
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by EuroBillTracker »

HNL wrote: (It was quit easy to make this guess: take the imput per day and take the middle over it...).
Hummm... I used excel to interpolate of the past points but it was too conservative :(

So are we doing this for 200000 ?

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”