SEK Tracker

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: Phaseolus, Fons, avij

User avatar
airis
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1205
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2002 10:54 am
Location: Rovaniemi, Lapland, Finland
Contact:

SEK Tracker

Postby airis » Wed Dec 17, 2003 1:35 pm

I saw this post in German forum.

It is possible to track also Swedish Kronas. http://www.lorensonline.com/sek_tracker/
It seems you can't enter notes outside Sweden.
Another problem is that the site is only in Swedish.

mrskumm
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:56 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Postby mrskumm » Wed Dec 17, 2003 2:03 pm

Hello there...

I am the creator of SEK Tracker...

Didn't realize people wanted it in English too?!

Is it worth the time / effort to create a translation template, so I can have the site in both Swedish/English and just let people choose the language they want the site in?

Also, didn't realize it might be some interest to enter Swedish Notes outside of Sweden, are there?

//Lorens

User avatar
Poutsi
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 804
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2002 9:37 pm
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Contact:

Postby Poutsi » Wed Dec 17, 2003 2:55 pm

mrskumm wrote:Hello there...

I am the creator of SEK Tracker...

You should put your site to Google Directory ( Recreation > Collecting > Paper Money > Tracking Bank Notes) to gain more visitors.
Aina ei voi voittaa :/

User avatar
Aaron
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2097
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 2:05 pm
Location: Hämeenlinna / Finland

Postby Aaron » Wed Dec 17, 2003 3:53 pm

mrskumm wrote:Hello there...

I am the creator of SEK Tracker...

Didn't realize people wanted it in English too?!

I registered there too. I registered myself as if I'm coming from Stockholm. Can you please add Åbo on the list when it's possible? :wink:

I have four twenty-crown notes in my wallet from my last cruise to Stockholm. I'll enter them later. :)

mrskumm
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:56 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Postby mrskumm » Thu Dec 18, 2003 1:27 am

Aaron wrote:
mrskumm wrote:Hello there...

I am the creator of SEK Tracker...

Didn't realize people wanted it in English too?!

I registered there too. I registered myself as if I'm coming from Stockholm. Can you please add Åbo on the list when it's possible? :wink:

I have four twenty-crown notes in my wallet from my last cruise to Stockholm. I'll enter them later. :)


Hello!

Åbo is in Finland? Right?

Would you be offended if I only added other countries ?? Like, Finland, Norway, Denmark etc..? Because I have no clue on regions in other countries....

Thanks,
Lorens

mrskumm
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:56 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Postby mrskumm » Thu Dec 18, 2003 1:29 am

Poutsi wrote:
mrskumm wrote:Hello there...

I am the creator of SEK Tracker...

You should put your site to Google Directory ( Recreation > Collecting > Paper Money > Tracking Bank Notes) to gain more visitors.


Thanks for the suggestion!

I have added that Google Directory to my bookmarks, and will add SEK Tracker, as soon as I get my own domain for sek tracker working....

//Lorens

User avatar
BossaNova
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 729
Joined: Wed May 01, 2002 12:13 pm
Location: Luxemburgo
Contact:

Postby BossaNova » Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:50 am

mrskumm wrote:Is it worth the time / effort to create a translation template, so I can have the site in both Swedish/English and just let people choose the language they want the site in?

Also, didn't realize it might be some interest to enter Swedish Notes outside of Sweden, are there?

//Lorens


Yes you should have it in english too.. for instance if I plann a trip to Sweden, I'll take some Krons from a portuguese bank first, so I'll get this notes in Portugal.. so I'll need an english version of the site.. and that it accepts notes entered outside Sweden..

anyway, I don't have any planned trip to Sweden so soon... :(

bn :arrow:

User avatar
BogPoet
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1249
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:05 am
Location: Loulé/Lisboa

Postby BogPoet » Thu Dec 18, 2003 4:02 am

BossaNova wrote:
Yes you should have it in english too.. for instance if I plann a trip to Sweden, I'll take some Krons from a portuguese bank first, so I'll get this notes in Portugal.. so I'll need an english version of the site.. and that it accepts notes entered outside Sweden..

anyway, I don't have any planned trip to Sweden so soon... :(

bn :arrow:


Well, I've been in Göteborg less than a month and I took 450 SEK (about €50 - I wasn't expecting to spend much: it was an almost-all-expenses-paid trip). Anyway, my point is that I got them from a Portuguese bank. Had I know of mrskumm site, I would have registered :?
Tracking (again) Image

User avatar
BossaNova
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 729
Joined: Wed May 01, 2002 12:13 pm
Location: Luxemburgo
Contact:

Postby BossaNova » Thu Dec 18, 2003 4:10 am

BogPoet wrote:
Well, I've been in Göteborg less than a month and I took 450 SEK (about ?50 - I wasn't expecting to spend much: it was an almost-all-expenses-paid trip). Anyway, my point is that I got them from a Portuguese bank. Had I know of mrskumm site, I would have registered :?


now, each time we'll go outside eurozone we must try to find some site corresponding to the currency of the place we go.. because there are a lot..

at least: SEK, UK Pounds, US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Japanese Yenes.. and probably the idea is spreading...

bn :roll:

User avatar
BossaNova
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 729
Joined: Wed May 01, 2002 12:13 pm
Location: Luxemburgo
Contact:

Postby BossaNova » Thu Dec 18, 2003 4:19 am

:lol: tracking ugly money:
http://www.johnnyburrito.com/uglymoney_stamped.htm

bn
8)

PS: notes saying : "This bill will bring you lots of
luck if you write this verse on
ten more bills" - I wonder if will ever see this on an Euro note..
:roll:

User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4262
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

Postby bhoeyb » Thu Dec 18, 2003 6:23 pm

BossaNova wrote::lol: tracking ugly money:
http://www.johnnyburrito.com/uglymoney_stamped.htm

bn
8)

PS: notes saying : "This bill will bring you lots of
luck if you write this verse on
ten more bills" - I wonder if will ever see this on an Euro note..
:roll:

Sadly, we don't have a face on the Euro :evil: :lol: .

Petri6
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 848
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2002 9:22 pm
Location: Finland

Postby Petri6 » Thu Dec 18, 2003 8:31 pm

I would like to add some Swedish notes too (I'm from Finland). Can you also add old notes, because I have no idea if my notes are even in the use anymore?

User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14500
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Werkendam, Netherlands

Swedish Notes in the Netherlands!! I'll enter them!

Postby Fons » Fri Dec 19, 2003 10:02 pm

My mother is going to Norway quite often, she saves the Norwegian Krones, and also Swedish notes :P, I'll enter them next week 8) :)

I have a SEK 20 note in my coin and banknote collection!

User avatar
micro
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1223
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2002 2:36 pm
Location: Hamburg, Germany

Postby micro » Sat Dec 20, 2003 11:57 am

BossaNova wrote::lol: tracking ugly money:
http://www.johnnyburrito.com/uglymoney_stamped.htm

Image

8O 8O :)

mrskumm
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:56 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Postby mrskumm » Sat Dec 20, 2003 5:13 pm

Thanks for all suggestions...

I will work on adding an English translation of the site too...

Also, I will add so notes can be entered in other countries... Just never realized that it was needed! :)

It's chrismas time, so it will probably not happen during this time! :)

//Lorens

BTW: www.sek-tracker.com is working now :)


Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest