Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, Fons

Miles66
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Location: K€MP€N -> KR€IS VI€RSEN - NI€D€RRH€IN - NRW - G€RMANY - €UROP€

Re: A very nice hit

Post by Miles66 »

I hope an-148 is himself proud of his idea to bring all collected Bills to Helmbrechts... :?

Large number! Really! *kotz*

https://de.eurobilltracker.com/profile/ ... user=55064" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Grüße vom/Greetings from :flag-de: Niederrhein
Dirk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ My €BT-Profile: Mil€s66 and my NIG-Stats ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kleman
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Kleman »

What is the matter ? :?:
Mes stats

Monde: 34
France :flag-fr: : 1
Local (Bordeaux): 1

Notes: 882 825
Hits: 1436
an-148
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Location: summer: Ivanica, BiH ; winter: La Calamine (Liège) BE

Post by an-148 »

very, very happy !!!
I avoided to have a meeting with the locals, and even avoided to announce my visit on the german forum to avoid any kind of suspicion !!
http://meine.flugstatistik.de/image/an148.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ravestorm
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by ravestorm »

an-148 wrote:very, very happy !!!
I avoided to have a meeting with the locals, and even avoided to announce my visit on the german forum to avoid any kind of suspicion !!
Well, if you'd have a meeting with locals they probably would help you to avoid all those weird hits.
Wouldn't be nicer? :wink:
«Io dormirò tranquillo perché so che il mio peggior nemico veglia su di me.»
  • Biondo - Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo

PLEASE, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!

Il 19.09.2013 ho scritto: Comicerò a cambiare atteggiamento da ora in poi, quindi che il forum non si lamenti se da ora in avanti verranno prese misure drastiche.
an-148
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by an-148 »

weird ???????????????????????????????????? :roll:
you are joking, I suppose !!!
I'm going to a bank (the first close to my car where I stopped) without noticing ANYBODY and make a change of bills and you call this weird ? I really hope that you are joking .....
Last edited by an-148 on Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://meine.flugstatistik.de/image/an148.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Schlauchen
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Location: Kleinschwarzenbach / Helmbrechts / Franconia / Germany

Post by Schlauchen »

an-148 wrote:very, very happy !!!
What kind of suspicion were you afraid to cause? I'm sure that every single Helmbrechts user would have been happier if you announced your visit, marked your bills in some way or whatever. All those friendly hits are spoiling your and Lasterpaules profile and are a pity for all the interesting notes you collected during your dothunt.

And I swear that Helmbrechts users don't bite!
slabate
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by slabate »

I don't see why you write that these hits are friendly… He just exchanged bills at a random bank and they happen to have been found 'in bulk'… There are thousands of Hembrechts-Helmbrechts hit and yet, none is considered friendly, right?
http://belgianlicenceplates.blogspot.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
an-148
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by an-148 »

world is a bit crazy !!
you call this friendly ??? was there any of you expecting those hits, did I exchange bills with someone of you ?
I passed anonymous in Helmbrechts and exchanged bills in a bank , nothing else !
Curious that you tell to mark bills to AVOID hits in Helmbrechts .......... if you would apply that rule for yourself, all YOUR local hits would never occur, of course !
Schlauchen
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Location: Kleinschwarzenbach / Helmbrechts / Franconia / Germany

Post by Schlauchen »

I think there's a little difference between "living in the same city" (being customers of different banks btw) and "going to a bank, where you know that a tracker gets all his supply from there, and leaving a bunch of dothunting notes without telling anyone"... just my opinion....
an-148
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by an-148 »

Schlauchen wrote:I think there's a little difference between "living in the same city" (being customers of different banks btw) and "going to a bank, where you know that a tracker gets all his supply from there, and leaving a bunch of dothunting notes without telling anyone"... just my opinion....
first of all: I don't know which bank you use: you put this sign: * in the comment field, or ?
secondly, as far as I know, in Germany, most of trackers go to Volksbank and not to Sparkasse (but i can be wrong: I really don't know exactly, it's only supposition), but that's less the problem: it's interresting to know that I dropped my bills on THURSDAY and you found them on SATURDAY: they had more that enough time to go to the central point (Hof ?) during that time, or ? By luck, they stayed there: very good or not ?

third:
- every tracker who is tracking more bills that "normal life" can bring up, made a hobby out of simple tracking: you and me are included in that number
- those "hobbytrackers" try to have the most:
- registered bills, even if it needs to go to banks, and/or take more than necessary bills in an atm
- hits (correct ones, of course)
- dots, also if you make often another track to go to the same place
- other interresting stuff like those regarding shortcodes, etc ....
- those "hobbytrackers" have a behaviour that differs from normal money spenders, in order to improve their results in their hobby (you and me too) in compliance with the rules and with the own feeling of "correctness" and "honesty".
- those "hobbytrackers" take petrol every few dozen of kilometers, taking 15€ petrol with a :note-50: or :note-100: to receive more bills back and having the dot
- those "hobbytrackers", when the tank is full and doesn't accept more than a few liters, buy 2 bottles of water or 1 box of cigarettes in every Raststätte and Autohof on their track
- those "hobbytrackers" in a shop pay big expenses with a big amount of small bills and small expenses with big bills.
- those "hobbytrackers" know where the hit ratio is the best all over Europe and do their best to visit those places, even if it costs time and/or money (those visits are not my private hidden secret: Math Murderer, Ashido44, and others were already in Helmbrechts, thatsme-p, Phaseolus, granaina, lArdennais, slabate, and many others were already in La Calamine : All of them "incognito" for the local user).
- in the Eurozone, it's possible to get rid easy from the excedentary bills by putting them in an in/out automat ot at the counter of the bank
- outside the Eurozone, you have to give your bills to people flying home after a visit, and to keep the bills collected after the last visit to carry them yourself home, trying to do the best out of those bills on your way home: after living 6 month in a semi-desert for trackers, it's fine to go back to the "hobbytracker" behaviour in the Eurozone.

Now if you consider my hits in Helmbrechts like "forced" or even "friendly" (I still ask myself how you can call the friendly) you should consider all "hobbytracker" behavior like "forcing" hits: taking more money as needed in atm or at the bank counter only to put them back afterwards, taking 4 times 10 liter of petrol instead of making full at one station, stopping a bit everywhere to have bills from there (look at Miles66 dotmap), buy bottles of water you'll need one week to drink, starting to count 40 bills of :note-5: when you have 200€ to pay and other paople are waiting in the file at the Kassa,

Sorry, but I don't understand why you can spend your money in Helmbrechts without marking them and why other would be obliged !!! especially as they don't come very often (for me, it's the first time after 5 years trying to include Helmbrechts in my trip !
I really wonder as I could think the opposite: some "fresh" bills to avoid those daily boring Helmbrechts-Helmbrechts , with interresting flags , and, above all, unexpected and not friendly at all !!

b.t.w. :it's nice that the bundles stayed together all those days: normally, banks send them away as soon as possible, I was already fearing that they disappeared from Helmbrechts during that time (........... and you didn't find all bills, missing 2 flags for now :wink: :wink: )
an-148
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by an-148 »

just a little question:

were those bills marked ?

2012-07-24 21:33:25 5 EUR Porotto - Helmbrechts Flag for Italie Flag for Allemagne ravestorm™ - Schlauchen 598 34
2012-07-19 21:54:00 5 EUR Porotto - Helmbrechts Flag for Italie Flag for Allemagne ravestorm™ - Schlauchen 598 29
2012-07-16 20:46:20 5 EUR Ferrara - Helmbrechts Flag for Italie Flag for Allemagne ravestorm™ - Schlauchen 599 26
2012-07-16 20:46:20 5 EUR Marrara - Helmbrechts Flag for Italie Flag for Allemagne ravestorm™ - Schlauchen 612 25
2012-07-13 14:36:43 5 EUR Ferrara - Helmbrechts Flag for Italie Flag for Allemagne ravestorm™ - Schlauchen 599 22
2012-07-06 14:51:22 5 EUR Ferrara - Helmbrechts Flag for Italie Flag for Allemagne ravestorm™ - Schlauchen 599 15
2013-05-18 07:45:06 10 EUR Portrush - Helmbrechts Flag for Royaume-Uni Flag for Allemagne ravestorm™ - Europa28 1347 16
2012-11-04 14:24:53 5 EUR Ferrara - Helmbrechts - Helmbrechts Flag for Italie Flag for Allemagne Flag for Allemagne ravestorm™ - Scheinchen - Europa28 599 136
2012-07-30 21:22:56 5 EUR Ferrara - Helmbrechts Flag for Italie Flag for Allemagne ravestorm™ - Europa28 599 41
2012-07-24 21:33:25 5 EUR Porotto - Helmbrechts Flag for Italie Flag for Allemagne ravestorm™ - Schlauchen 598 34
2012-07-23 18:25:50 5 EUR Porotto - Helmbrechts Flag for Italie Flag for Allemagne ravestorm™ - Europa28 598 32
2012-07-20 10:09:47 5 EUR Porotto - Helmbrechts Flag for Italie Flag for Allemagne ravestorm™ - tonimama 598 29
the list is too long for me to go after : I know you understand the point of view

if yes: friendly?
if no: why not (considering your point of view)?

it's not because Europa28 and lasterpaule found mine ALLTOGETHER that they are less interresting than other bills brought in Helmbrechts by visitors :wink: (and not marked, of course, why?)
ravestorm
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by ravestorm »

Well I'm not a simple visitor in Helmbrechts but my girlfriend lives there and sometimes I stay there for a while.
So I wouldn't compare your actual hits with mine ones.
«Io dormirò tranquillo perché so che il mio peggior nemico veglia su di me.»
  • Biondo - Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo

PLEASE, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!

Il 19.09.2013 ho scritto: Comicerò a cambiare atteggiamento da ora in poi, quindi che il forum non si lamenti se da ora in avanti verranno prese misure drastiche.
an-148
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by an-148 »

ravestorm wrote:Well I'm not a simple visitor in Helmbrechts but my girlfriend lives there and sometimes I stay there for a while.
yours are even more previsible than mine , or ? :wink:
b.t.w.: did you reed my comments? if you are honest, you cannot say the opposite !

to take it short and not going to "feelings" and other stuff you are not inclined to put yourself in other's skin , we'll speak only about rules:
- are there any rules broken : as well the letter of the rules as the spirit ? RANDOM is RANDOM !
Kleman
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Kleman »

I don't really know where is the problem 8O 8O

Like everyone here i'm a tracker, so i try to have many notes and many hits.
When I can, I search hot spots, places where famous trackers are in order to put or have notes from there... It's normal, it's the game. And it's always random, otherwise it's not funny !!!

I keep all my active hits (from Bordeaux :flag-fr: and the area) in order to reject them in more frequented cities, for example in Paris, in Belgium, Germany, etc.
Am I wrong ?
Am I breaking the rules ?
Is it such a shame ?

Keep cool guys, it's a GAME !
A pleasure :wink:
Mes stats

Monde: 34
France :flag-fr: : 1
Local (Bordeaux): 1

Notes: 882 825
Hits: 1436
LArdennais
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by LArdennais »

ravestorm wrote:Well I'm not a simple visitor in Helmbrechts but my girlfriend lives there and sometimes I stay there for a while.
And who is your girlfriend ? Schlauchen...I suppose ? So, if yes, you know WHERE you will spend your notes found in your region and WHO will receive your notes...only to make believe to other EBTers that you have "marvellous Hits" :flag-it: :arrow: :flag-de: !?

Sorry, ravestorm & Schlauchen, but...stop "your" silly game, please ;)
http://liste.eurobillets.free.fr/ : don't miss it every day ! à zieuter tous les jours ! kijk elke dag ! :D

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... =fr&gl=US] : A utiliser sans modération ! :)

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”