2 €uro commemorative & ALL the series

Facts/News about the Euro can be posted here

Moderators: Phaseolus, Fons

Jes
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: 2 €uro commemorative & ALL the series

Post by Jes »

It looks so shiny!! Excellent! Fantastic! I love that picture! Your're a good photographer! ;) :mrgreen:
Jes Speaks English, French, Spanish, Tokpisin and Esperanto. (Currently learning Swahili).
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector. :)
Jes
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Jes »

Jes wrote:I need the 2€ CC coin from Malta.

In return I can provide the 2€ CC 2012 of all countries. (ie: swapping 17 maltese coins for the rest of coins) Anyone willing?
What about Finland?

Anyone from Finland does collect these kind of coins?
Jes Speaks English, French, Spanish, Tokpisin and Esperanto. (Currently learning Swahili).
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector. :)
DBpbzfa766
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by DBpbzfa766 »

i got today the 2€ Coin "tne years Euro!" in Berlin Otaku Store (Franz-Neumann-Platz)
Code is "J" 8)
Manche Männer bemühen sich lebenslang, das Wesen einer Frau zu verstehen. Andere befassen sich mit weniger schwierigen Dingen z.B. der Relativitätstheorie. :D
Meine Scheine die ich auf dem zug bekomme werden immer an dem letzten abgefahrenen Bahnhof eingegeben
dazu schreib ich immer die Zugnummer und den Laufweg damit das besser nach zu voll ziehen ist
es grüßt "der Steuerwagen" ;)
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by bhoeyb »

Today, I've received some 10 years Euro 2€ cc 2012 at the National Bank.
No space for "België*Belgique*Belgien" left on the coin so they used "BE" instead .. bah .. :x :( .
tabbs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by tabbs »

bhoeyb wrote:No space for "België*Belgique*Belgien" left on the coin so they used "BE" instead .. bah .. :x :( .
Errm, that was a political decision, I suppose. Our pieces (from DE) say "Bundesrepublik Deutschland" - that's 26 characters, blanks included. "België Belgique Belgien" is 23 characters with the blanks. :) But I must admit that the German design looks a little too full ...

Last year's Women's Day coin, for example, also had the BE, and so do the newer Belgian circulation coins. What is a little strange is that, in the case of this common issue, Belgium is the only country that uses the country code instead of the country name. Ah well, Luxembourg always has the grand duke, so it is a little different too.

Christian
DBpbzfa766
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by DBpbzfa766 »

DBpbzfa766 wrote:i got today the 2€ Coin "tne years Euro!" in Berlin Otaku Store (Franz-Neumann-Platz)
Code is "J" 8)

Today i got the Letter "G" in Hachtenberg Osloerstr.

so i need now A,D,F 8)
Manche Männer bemühen sich lebenslang, das Wesen einer Frau zu verstehen. Andere befassen sich mit weniger schwierigen Dingen z.B. der Relativitätstheorie. :D
Meine Scheine die ich auf dem zug bekomme werden immer an dem letzten abgefahrenen Bahnhof eingegeben
dazu schreib ich immer die Zugnummer und den Laufweg damit das besser nach zu voll ziehen ist
Akai
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by Akai »

Today I got the commemorative coin Spain 2011 :)
Helge
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Helge »

Ok, next one. 2€ :flag-de: "Bayern" "G"
Attachments
webIMG_0264.jpg
webIMG_0264.jpg (237.12 KiB) Viewed 3120 times
Jes
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Jes »

Nice picture!!!

And nice coin too. :)
DBpbzfa766
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by DBpbzfa766 »

DBpbzfa766 wrote:
DBpbzfa766 wrote:i got today the 2€ Coin "tne years Euro!" in Berlin Otaku Store (Franz-Neumann-Platz)
Code is "J" 8)

Today i got the Letter "G" in Hachtenberg Osloerstr.

so i need now A,D,F 8)
Now only one Coin from Germany i need, and that is the A !! 8O i look around and i see Berlin, but who are the Coins from Berlin :x

need A :oops:

"D" i got in Kaufland Schöneweide today, and the "F" in REAL Schillerparkcenter yesterday
tabbs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by tabbs »

Did you notice that, in December 2011, the Economic and Monetary Affairs Committee of the European Parliament made a few suggestions on how to "improve" our coins and notes? (English version, PDF) One idea I that found particularly interesting in the context of this topic is this:

(Commission Proposal)
Each participating Member State may only issue one commemorative euro circulation coin per year (...)
(EP Committee Proposal)
Each participating Member State may only issue one commemorative euro circulation coin every six months (...)

That could theoretically double the number of €2 commems issued per year. :roll:

Christian
Jes
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Jes »

That would be terrible!
tabbs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by tabbs »

Yes, I agree. And so far I had not taken the suggestions made by the committee very seriously (also because they brought "old hats" such as €1 and €2 notes up again). However, there are plans in France and Germany to issue €2 commems honoring the 50th anniversary of the Élysée Treaty next year. (sorry, cannot get the URL to "work" here)

And the problem is that the German States/Länder series follows the Bundesrat (states chamber) Presidency - if you interrupt the coin series, it would be out of sync so to say. In other words, the German government would certainly not be against a second commem in 2013. :evil: But I still hope that other solutions can be found for this "problem", such as a joint DE-FR collector coin ...

Christian
CNGL
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by CNGL »

Try http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89lys%C3%A9e_Treaty" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; instead. The link should work.
Leudimin: EBT FTW!
Basque euronotes: :note-5: Bost euro - :note-10: Hamar euro - :note-20: Hogei euro - :note-50: Berrogeita hamar euro - :note-100: Ehun euro - :note-200: Berrehun euro - :note-500: Bostehun euro
Sharatan3
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by Sharatan3 »

I just found the 10 yrs € Cash common commemorative coin in my sister's purse. She got it as change from a shop in Valletta. My first 2012 commemorative coin. The :flag-fr: one, in almost mint condition!

Return to “Euro-Notes and Coins Board”