Suspicious notes and users

Concerns? Let us know by posting here.

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, Fons, dserrano5

presidente
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by presidente »

lmviterbo wrote:I see. That concern is valid for the last two hits, registered on the same day.

I would consider it only a little bit unusual. Having no further reason to find the user suspicious, I always prefer to assume that they are in good faith.
I agree with you, user is a good user. My be reading this forum will correct the notes
Laufbe
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by Laufbe »

Hello

I think i found fake hits:
Hits only with the same user (or nearly)?

https://fr.eurobilltracker.com/profile/ ... ser=182139

And one hit out of 6.95

https://fr.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=182139
ErGo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by ErGo »

No surprise:

robinahtor (202382): 728 notes deleted
Klaus Treichel
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by Klaus Treichel »

Fons wrote:Please be a little more patient
I believe the cleaning girls are investigating Dominik+Eva already. But this is all voluntary work in spare time.
We'll see their result soon.
romain17 wrote:
Fons wrote:Please be a little more patient
I believe the cleaning girls are investigating Dominik+Eva already. But this is all voluntary work in spare time.
We'll see their result soon.
I report just to have more evidence, I'm sure that cleaning girls are already on the case !
The bad thing is that it will probably never come to an erasure. For months has been faked. In the German forum it is to be read that with a user bills were deleted, because they entered one time series.

To the problem "Dominik + Eva" is only to say: Faking in the large style is allowed! The team has never said anything about it! False bills, wrong hits, hits in series and what happens? NOTHING!

ErGo wrote:No surprise:

robinahtor (202382): 728 notes deleted

Of course it is a big surprise! Comparatively few notes are deleted, while many thousands of others are not deleted at "Dominik + Eva"! Where is righteousness? The rules that apply here are pure waste! The team also has a responsibility to the honest users!

Klaus Treichel
lmviterbo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by lmviterbo »

Klaus Treichel wrote:Where is righteousness? The rules that apply here are pure waste! The team also has a responsibility to the honest users!
Although I follow this thread, I don't really care that much about fakers. No system is perfect. Every system has to account for errors, theft, losses or the similar. As long as we know that a percentage of notes, locations and hits are fake, and what —approximately— that percentage is, I'm OK. If I remember it correctly, the EuroBillTracker database is vastly cleaner and freer of errors and fakings than Where's George.

Now this is not to say that keeping the database clean and finding the fakers isn't useful. It is, and I'm glad there's a team doing it.

The Cleaning Services (who call themselves Cleaning Ladies) is a team of volunteers who are not compensated in any way to do the database cleaning, and assumedly do their best. If you have reasons to believe that their best isn't good enough, and that this team is not doing enough of a good job, different solutions are arguably more effective than just ranting at them:
  • try to understand why the faker catching is not working better
  • try to figure out how it can be improved
  • offer help
  • contribute to the Association (I honestly don't know how this can improve the cleaning but it certainly shows a different kind of approach)
What follows is directed not at you, Klaus, who are a newbie here, but at the handful of long-time forumers who dive in this kind of rants every once in a while: I really don't understand why some of you who read this thread and know how the system works show such a contemptuous attitude towards the Cleaning Services. It makes me feel really uncomfortable to see this attitude towards people who are volunteering and doing their best. Any sort of language impairment (English not being your first language) does not account for the overall tone.
beaweb
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by beaweb »

Hallo imviterbo!
You must know, Treichel is no user, he never tracks bills!
Treichel is a fake name of abercrombie, a well known "strange" user and faker.
Forgett him.
Let's track: bea
ErGo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by ErGo »

guiot (176860): 33 notes deleted
save save €€€€ (202469): 4 notes
scrtr
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by scrtr »

SUp3rFM
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by SUp3rFM »

He's my son. He entered some notes I gave him.

Calm down. I know that human stupidity knows no limits, but why would I risk a +10 year membership on EBT on such hits? Geez.
EBT User | :flag-eu: +36k tracked & 114 hits | Ratio 1:315.5 ⬆︎
Hits
:flag-at: :flag-be: :flag-fi: :flag-fr: :flag-de: :flag-nl: :flag-pt: :flag-es: | Intercontinental hits with Brazil and Morocco!
393 dots worldwide!

▓▓$▓▓ Where's George: 1.174 tracked, 13 wilds, 4 hits | Ratio 0.34% ⬆︎
groentje
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by groentje »

Those who have appeared here are not necessarily cheating, or even considered guilty. They have something suspicious, and sometimes, a little explanation can do wonders, like here. There's no need to be defensive. Having these notes moderated might help, though.
Klaus Treichel
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by Klaus Treichel »

beaweb wrote:Hallo imviterbo!
You must know, Treichel is no user, he never tracks bills!
Treichel is a fake name of abercrombie, a well known "strange" user and faker.
Forgett him.
Let's track: bea
Was man so alles zu lesen bekommt, wenn man sich hier einloggt, um etwas zu melden.

Wer dumm ist, muss seine Dummheit nicht auch noch unter Beweis stellen!

Das du mit dem abercrombie deine Probleme hast, ist dein Problem. Aber laß mich da heraus! Aber der war doch derjenige, der dich damals als Faker überführt hat. Aber das interessiert mich nicht. Kümmere dich um deinen eigenen Mist. Ziehe mich nicht in deine imaginären Probleme mit rein! Wäre Einbildung ein Schulleistungsfach, würdest du dieses mit Auszeichnung bestehen. Und würde Dummheit weh tun, würde ich dich hier in meinem USA-Urlaub schreien hören! Du leidest ganz offensichtlich unter Verfolgungswahn! Vielleicht nehme ich mal den Weg auf mich und komme nach Berlin, dann können wir uns in der Königstraße 57 A treffen und alles ganz in Ruhe besprechen!? Zu welcher Zeit wechselst du da immer am Automaten? Übrigens ein schönes villenähnliches gelbes Häuschen, worin sich die Commerzbank dort einquartiert hat, wenn man Google maps Glauben schenkt. Wenn man so deine Eingaben verfolgt, bist du täglich dort zugange. Man muss nichtmal mit seinem Account angemeldet sein, um das verfolgen zu können. Ich würde dir schon gerne meinen Ausweis zeigen, damit du siehst, das ich Klaus Treichel heiße. Konfrontationen mit der Wahrheit sind die beste Medizin bei Wahnvorstellungen! Im Gegensatz zu dir habe ich nämlich nichts zu verbergen! Allerdings wärst du für ein Treffen wieder zu feige und versteckst dich in der Anonymität des Internets. Das ist halt fakertypisch. Vielleicht sollte ich mal mein Augenmerk auf dich verlagern und von dem Faker „Dominik+Eva“ absehen. Möglicherweise fallen mir bei deinen Aktivitäten auch Ungereimtheiten auf. Ich werde es mal beobachten. Zumindest kann man dann Rückschlüsse daraus ziehen, mit wieviel Geld du so unterwegs bist. Mal schauen, welches Muster sich ergibt. Ich werde zu gegebener Zeit berichten.

Der Grund für meine Anmeldung hier heute ist aber jener folgender:

Die Treffer zwischen diesen beiden sind auch nicht echt:

Dominik4x4: http://de.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=174168
MP-Muenchen: http://de.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=174144
SUp3rFM
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by SUp3rFM »

groentje wrote:Those who have appeared here are not necessarily cheating, or even considered guilty. They have something suspicious, and sometimes, a little explanation can do wonders, like here. There's no need to be defensive. Having these notes moderated might help, though.
Also, not jumping into conclusions. I've asked for moderation for the hits. Actually, I only became aware of the hits as I got off my flight. I wasn't even aware that he actually registered himself here. Guess he wanted to surprise me.

It's about raising suspicions where there are far more reasonable explanations for these events. Witch hunting is bad.
EBT User | :flag-eu: +36k tracked & 114 hits | Ratio 1:315.5 ⬆︎
Hits
:flag-at: :flag-be: :flag-fi: :flag-fr: :flag-de: :flag-nl: :flag-pt: :flag-es: | Intercontinental hits with Brazil and Morocco!
393 dots worldwide!

▓▓$▓▓ Where's George: 1.174 tracked, 13 wilds, 4 hits | Ratio 0.34% ⬆︎
vermeer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by vermeer »

I feel so sorry for Fons; dykiesr keeps on finding his notes from begin 2017. In my case no one will find with the same date, because i shuffle my notes to the extreme!
beaweb
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by beaweb »

Klaus Treichel,
Du hast recht, wahrscheinlich heisst Du wirklich Klaus Treichel.
Abercrombie ist Dein Nickname, den Du Dir gegeben hast, weil diese US-Firma Dich ach so schlecht behandelt hat.
Überhaupt, alle behandeln Dich schlecht, keiner glaubt Dir, so laut Du auch auf Dich aufmerksam machst.
Die Menschen sind halt schlecht! Und manchmal ist das auch gut so!
Nachsatz: Heute ist nach längerer Zeit Abercrombie mal wieder aktiv, und schon mehrt sich Klausi wieder aus.
Ein Schelm, der Böses dabei denkt.
ErGo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by ErGo »

Some false notes less:

Sam Kajtimar (199965): 4667 notes deleted
gabelle08 (176988): 337 notes deleted
minotaur2017 HAPA ****** (201489): 19 notes deleted
user202553 (202553): 7 notes

Return to “Feedback and Development”