Suspicious notes and users

Concerns? Let us know by posting here.

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus, dserrano5

User avatar
packbell
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 5741
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:42 pm
Location: Wageningen (NL)

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by packbell »

Good job cleaning girls .
Rideo Ergo Sum <"Ik lach, dus ik besta">
-----> Statistieken <-----
User avatar
kristoff
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 857
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:09 pm
Location: Morières les avignon (Vaucluse - France)
Contact:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by kristoff »

I'm a coin collector & swapper : http://kristoff84.over-blog.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User avatar
an-148
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4596
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:04 pm
Location: summer: Ivanica, BiH ; winter: La Calamine (Liège) BE
Contact:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by an-148 »

http://meine.flugstatistik.de/image/an148.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User avatar
Platinum*
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:39 pm
Location: Finland Oulu

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by Platinum* »

de-jo wrote:Cleaning girls:
Provex: 2577
Very good job. But He/She doesn't learn anything. Provex continues entering series...

2009-03-28 10:45:15 Lxxxx8671xxx Exxxxx Oulu ( Suomi, 90100)
2009-03-28 10:45:15 Lxxxx8671xxx Exxxxx Oulu ( Suomi, 90100)
2009-03-28 10:45:15 Lxxxx8671xxx Exxxxx Oulu ( Suomi, 90100)
2009-03-28 10:45:15 Lxxxx8671xxx Exxxxx Oulu ( Suomi, 90100)
2009-03-28 10:45:15 Lxxxx8671xxx Exxxxx Oulu ( Suomi, 90100)
2009-03-28 10:45:15 Lxxxx8671xxx Exxxxx Oulu ( Suomi, 90100)
2009-03-28 10:45:15 Lxxxx8671xxx Exxxxx Oulu ( Suomi, 90100)
2009-03-28 10:45:15 Lxxxx8671xxx Exxxxx Oulu ( Suomi, 90100)
2009-03-28 10:45:15 Lxxxx8671xxx (*) Exxxxx Oulu ( Suomi, 90100)
2009-03-28 10:45:15 Lxxxx8671xxx Exxxxx Oulu ( Suomi, 90100)
2009-03-28 10:47:05 Lxxxx3793xxx Exxxxx Oulu ( Suomi, 90100)
2009-03-28 10:47:05 Lxxxx3793xxx Exxxxx Oulu ( Suomi, 90100)
2009-03-28 10:47:05 Lxxxx3793xxx Exxxxx Oulu ( Suomi, 90100)
2009-03-28 10:47:05 Lxxxx3793xxx Exxxxx Oulu ( Suomi, 90100)
2009-03-28 10:47:05 Lxxxx3793xxx Exxxxx Oulu ( Suomi, 90100)
2009-03-28 10:47:05 Lxxxx3793xxx Exxxxx Oulu ( Suomi, 90100)
2009-03-28 10:47:05 Lxxxx3793xxx Exxxxx Oulu ( Suomi, 90100)
2009-03-28 10:47:05 Lxxxx3793xxx Exxxxx Oulu ( Suomi, 90100)
2009-03-28 10:47:05 Lxxxx3793xxx Exxxxx Oulu ( Suomi, 90100)
2009-03-28 10:47:05 Lxxxx3793xxx Exxxxx Oulu ( Suomi, 90100)
2009-03-28 10:49:20 Lxxxx5098xxx Dxxxxx Oulu ( Suomi, 90100)
2009-03-28 10:49:20 Lxxxx5098xxx Dxxxxx Oulu ( Suomi, 90100)
2009-03-28 10:49:20 Lxxxx5098xxx Dxxxxx Oulu ( Suomi, 90100)
2009-03-28 10:49:20 Lxxxx5098xxx Dxxxxx Oulu ( Suomi, 90100)
2009-03-28 10:49:20 Lxxxx5098xxx Dxxxxx Oulu ( Suomi, 90100)
2009-03-28 10:49:20 Lxxxx5098xxx Dxxxxx Oulu ( Suomi, 90100)
2009-03-28 10:49:20 Lxxxx5098xxx Dxxxxx Oulu ( Suomi, 90100)
2009-03-28 10:49:20 Lxxxx5098xxx Dxxxxx Oulu ( Suomi, 90100)
2009-03-28 10:49:20 Lxxxx5098xxx Dxxxxx Oulu ( Suomi, 90100)
2009-03-28 10:49:20 Lxxxx5098xxx Dxxxxx Oulu ( Suomi, 90100
User avatar
TARAPIATAPIOCA
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 7009
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:51 pm

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by TARAPIATAPIOCA »

http://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=59899820

moderators can see the very long list of "friendly" hits between Barbaro and Hubby (a lot of international..)
eurobilltracker e' un bel gioco,ma chi lo gestisce fa pietà.
e' come tifare per una squadra sportiva con un presidente idiota,contesti,borbotti,ma continui a tifare sperando che il presidente sparisca presto.
User avatar
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 13441
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:16 pm
Location: Quelque part ou même ailleurs !
Contact:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by Phaseolus »

Jasmin89 = 82 bills
Provex = 30 bills
User avatar
debemaks
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 5762
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Lerici - La Spezia - Italy
Contact:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by debemaks »

beaweb wrote:debemaks askes, if it is possible to get only very old notes.

the answer: yes

in Berlin you get - normely - more than 20% very old notes in a bundle!

debemaks I thing it is better for EBT to put notes into the system,

than write so crasy things you do.
dear beaweb sorry for late answering, I can't find what you are referring to anyhow, if I referred to very old notes, I was referring to for sure to the fact of being able by users to get "NO MORE PRODUCED NOTES" still in series.
To get old notes is regular, otherwise what we are here for?
Please, don't mind regarding entering my notes into the system, I'm doing it regularly since 2005!
I'm happy you find my posts useless (or crazy as you wrote)! So, just don't waste your time reading them :? :roll:
I collect and swap 2€ CC, PM for swap!!!!
Do you like card fighting games? Try this one!!
www.palerici.it - Skype: debemaks - my NIG stats
my EBTST stats
beaweb
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 791
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:43 pm

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by beaweb »

Oh, oh!

I think you need help for your eyes!
I never put series of old notes into the system.
Before I put notes into the system, I devide the notes from
France, Italy, Germany, and so on.
Therefore you see - better you don't see - in your post only notes from France with "L".
But if you look - but with your bad eyes you can't - to the numbers of the notes,
you will see: no series!

An advice for you: As an Italien tracker look for your own door, you have to do a lot more!
User avatar
debemaks
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 5762
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Lerici - La Spezia - Italy
Contact:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by debemaks »

beaweb wrote:Oh, oh!

I think you need help for your eyes!
I never put series of old notes into the system.
Before I put notes into the system, I devide the notes from
France, Italy, Germany, and so on.
Therefore you see - better you don't see - in your post only notes from France with "L".
But if you look - but with your bad eyes you can't - to the numbers of the notes,
you will see: no series!

An advice for you: As an Italien tracker look for your own door, you have to do a lot more!
Finally I found what you refer to, so I agree with you you're not entering out of production notes into series, you are that one having loads of the famous fivers L/L and P/L, the most common to find in Berlin:

debemaks wrote:or absolutely invented codes :note-5: L/L also very old
2009-03-18 23:46:03 5 EURLxxxx0143xxx Lxxxxx Berlin ( Flag for Germania Germania, 10623)
2009-03-18 23:46:03 5 EURLxxxx3580xxx Lxxxxx Berlin ( Flag for Germania Germania, 10623)
2009-03-18 23:46:03 5 EURLxxxx5363xxx Lxxxxx Berlin ( Flag for Germania Germania, 10623)
2009-03-18 23:46:03 5 EURLxxxx0873xxx Lxxxxx Berlin ( Flag for Germania Germania, 10623)
2009-03-18 23:46:03 5 EURLxxxx6659xxx Lxxxxx Berlin ( Flag for Germania Germania, 10623)
2009-03-18 23:46:03 5 EURLxxxx0907xxx Lxxxxx Berlin ( Flag for Germania Germania, 10623)
2009-03-18 23:46:03 5 EURLxxxx1746xxx Lxxxxx Berlin ( Flag for Germania Germania, 10623)
2009-03-18 23:46:03 5 EURLxxxx0375xxx Pxxxxx Berlin ( Flag for Germania Germania, 10623)
2009-03-18 23:46:03 5 EURLxxxx9230xxx Lxxxxx Berlin ( Flag for Germania Germania, 10623)
2009-03-18 23:46:03 5 EURLxxxx4036xxx Lxxxxx Berlin ( Flag for Germania Germania, 10623)
2009-03-18 23:46:03 5 EURLxxxx0425xxx Lxxxxx Berlin ( Flag for Germania Germania, 10623)
2009-03-18 23:46:03 5 EURLxxxx7946xxx Lxxxxx Berlin ( Flag for Germania Germania, 10623)
2009-03-18 23:46:03 5 EURLxxxx3424xxx Lxxxxx Berlin ( Flag for Germania Germania, 10623)
2009-03-18 23:46:03 5 EURLxxxx8542xxx Lxxxxx Berlin ( Flag for Germania Germania, 10623)


Maybe it's yourself you need some more help for your eyes, maybe having real notes to enter into the system or to learn little more how to fake notes properly!

Till now none has blamed me for entering completely wrong combination? What about you?
I'm not going to the bank where I know surely other users go to exchange notes, leaving there notes from different places and different dates to spot more hits, what about you in Helmbrechts?

(and with this I'm over as we are OT - this thread is for spot suspicious users not for chat with them!)
I collect and swap 2€ CC, PM for swap!!!!
Do you like card fighting games? Try this one!!
www.palerici.it - Skype: debemaks - my NIG stats
my EBTST stats
User avatar
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 13441
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:16 pm
Location: Quelque part ou même ailleurs !
Contact:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by Phaseolus »

debemaks wrote:(and with this I'm over as we are OT - this thread is for spot suspicious users not for chat with them!)
Indeed ! :mrgreen:

I prefer cleaning bills ; especially when they are in series ! :mrgreen:

((I am sure people will not like (again) my sense of humour ! :mrgreen:
presidente
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 12714
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:51 am

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by presidente »

Phaseolus wrote: I prefer cleaning bills ; especially when they are in series ! :mrgreen: :
but not all bills in series are suspected!!! :mrgreen:
and I read all the posts and Beaweb bills (the :note-5: L/L) are, for me, very suspicious!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
User avatar
JRR
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 504
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:59 pm
Location: Purmerend, The Netherlands

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by JRR »

User world traveller from the UK with 201 notes entered and 2 hits.

He's got two hit partners with one and three notes entered. I think this says enough imho.
User avatar
japh
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1471
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:26 am
Location: Dalkey, Ireland

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by japh »

JRR wrote:User world traveller from the UK with 201 notes entered and 2 hits.

He's got two hit partners with one and three notes entered. I think this says enough imho.
He also had a hit in Athlone last month (moderated) with a user who had only entered 1 or 2 notes. I suspect that he is writing the URL on the notes.
Petri6
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 901
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2002 9:22 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by Petri6 »

japh wrote:
JRR wrote:User world traveller from the UK with 201 notes entered and 2 hits.

He's got two hit partners with one and three notes entered. I think this says enough imho.
He also had a hit in Athlone last month (moderated) with a user who had only entered 1 or 2 notes. I suspect that he is writing the URL on the notes.
The second hit also has the comment "web escripto". Now, I don't know Portuguese, but I suspect that means that the note is url'd. Thus, if there is no other reason for moderation, also the third hit should be unmoderated.
User avatar
packbell
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 5741
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:42 pm
Location: Wageningen (NL)

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by packbell »

L.F

2009-03-31 16:48:54 5 EURXxxxx0187xxx (+) Rxxxxx Landgraaf ( Flag for Nederland Nederland, 6372 BK)
2009-03-31 16:48:54 50 EURXxxxx1497xxx Rxxxxx Landgraaf ( Flag for Nederland Nederland, 6372 BK)
2009-03-31 16:48:54 5 EURXxxxx2482xxx Rxxxxx Landgraaf ( Flag for Nederland Nederland, 6372 BK)
2009-03-31 16:48:54 5 EURXxxxx0187xxx (*) Rxxxxx Landgraaf ( Flag for Nederland Nederland, 6372 BK)
Rideo Ergo Sum <"Ik lach, dus ik besta">
-----> Statistieken <-----
Post Reply

Return to “Feedback and Development”