Super Test

Do you want to test the possibilities of this forum? Want to test out your new signature? You can do it here.

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, Crazy Bob, Fons

Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Dakkus » Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:35 pm

bocky wrote:
Fons wrote:Eurobilltracker is one of my greatest hobbies, it's cool to know where your money has been before, and where it's being found back. :)
EUrobilltracker is one of my greatest hobbies, it's cool to know where your money has been before, and where it's being found back.
EURobilltracker is one of my greatest hobbies, it's cool to know where your money has been before, and where it's being found back.
EURObilltracker is one of my greatest hobbies, it's cool to know where your money has been before, and where it's being found back.
EUROBilltracker is one of my greatest hobbies, it's cool to know where your money has been before, and where it's being found back.
EUROBIlltracker is one of my greatest hobbies, it's cool to know where your money has been before, and where it's being found back.
EUROBILltracker is one of my greatest hobbies, it's cool to know where your money has been before, and where it's being found back.
EUROBILLtracker is one of my greatest hobbies, it's cool to know where your money has been before, and where it's being found back.
EUROBILLTracker is one of my greatest hobbies, it's cool to know where your money has been before, and where it's being found back.

Nah, it's too much work...
Hmm.. Vi has a button for turning a lowercase letter into capital. Maybe I should find out which one it is ;)
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!

JP Simões
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by JP Simões » Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:26 am

T
E
S
T
I
N
G
De férias por período indeterminado...

eurojuanmi
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by eurojuanmi » Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:41 am

PALOMA CAMBIA DE CANAL DE TELEVISION

JP Simões
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by JP Simões » Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:21 am

PALOMA CAMBIA DE CANAL DE TELEVISION
Please don't change. It's a good one!

eurojuanmi
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by eurojuanmi » Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:21 pm

testtesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttest

JP Simões
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by JP Simões » Sun May 07, 2006 7:58 pm

MZÿÿ¸@躴 Í!¸LÍ!This program cannot be run in DOS mode. $?Ñúñ{°”¢{°”¢{°”¢{°”¢°”¢

Return to “Test-Forum”