Comments from/to non-German speaking forumers

Haben Sie Vorschläge, Kommentare, Ideen...?

Moderators: Miles66, Licht & Feuer

savesigita
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Location: Italia + Latvija +wherever we get the chance to travel to!

Re: Comments from/to non-German speaking forumers

Post by savesigita »

tralla wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:48 pm Reisebank has branches at big train stations and I have changed money there several times, no fees, just a big smile and a "maybe you can help me...".
The website seems to be German only but if you check the "Filialen" checkbox at
https://www.reisebank.de/standortsuche
this should give you some idea. "Hauptbahnhof" is "Main Station". These should also be open on Sunday.

HTH, tralla
Thank you very much! It's a very good suggestion, we have already traveled through, but we'll definitely keep it in mind for the next time! In the end we have randomly stopped here and there at gas stations in and out the autobahn and managed to leave behind hits and some interesting notes. Hope y'all find them ;)
philgelico
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Location: Arras, France - Voiron, France - Lido di Dante, Italy

Post by philgelico »

Hallo !
I just want to inform you that there is a Youtube publication about our hobby.
It has been published three days ago and already reached half a million views !
Many new french and belgian users have registered their first notes during last week-end !
It's a total success !
Despite the fact that the Youtube video is in french, it can be used by the german speaking community...
here is the Youtube link : https://youtu.be/_iGyTEniNpM
Si tu veux voler avec les aigles, éloigne-toi des paons. (proverbe d'origine inconnue)
千里之行 始于足下, proverbe chinois
اتَّكَلْنا منه على خُصٍّ الاتحاد قوة, proverbe arabe
ספר המעשיות: כולל אגדות וסיפורים מתוך קובץ כ"י ישן, proverbe sanskrit
Gogo017
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular

Post by Gogo017 »

:flag-lu: Gogo017

My Hits

L'ennui dans ce monde, c'est que les idiots sont sûrs d'eux et que les gens sensés pleins de doutes (Bertrand Russell)
groentje
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by groentje »

Erste Treffer mit H.i.n.t.i.. Und erste Treffer mit Wolfsberg...
lapislazuli_18
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by lapislazuli_18 »

Hallo!

I will be visiting Frankfurt for a day or two in May before traveling to Brussels. I was wondering if maybe you could help me with some info as for where to get :note-100: or even :note-200: in ATMs around the city, specially if there is one close to the ECB as I'll be visiting it. In Spain you do not get them from ATMs and I am just so interested in being able to obtain some of these larger bills. Any further info regarding ATMs is more than welcome!

Thanks!!
A caballo entre Navarra y el País Vasco
A veces por el resto de la península y el extranjero

El recordar de una determinada imagen no es sino echar de menos un determinado instante, y las caras, los caminos, los paseos, desgraciadamente son tan fugitivos como los años

En busca del tiempo perdido I, Por el camino de Swann
Marcel Proust
Rotes Gras
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by Rotes Gras »

As far as :note-100: bills are concerned you will get them at almost every ATM of the big banks.

Commerzbank definitely has them in almost every one of their ATMs

Here's a complete list of all of its branches:

https://www.commerzbank.de/filialen/de/ ... sicht.html

You probably won't get them at "cashzone" ATMs which can be frequently found in shops and train stations.

As far as :note-200: are concerned it is a bit harder to get them. Some branches of Deutsche Bank, Sparkasse or Volksbank have them.

The problem is that very often the denomination of banknotes in the ATM is not indicated on its outside. Don't be surprised if the staff doesn't know it either.
Also it appears that with a card of a foreign bank you are not able to choose the denomination.

I can recommend you the local branch of the German central bank "Bundesbank". You can change as many :note-200: as you want to. The service is for free. I go there quite often. It is however recommendable to stay below 10.000€.

So how about first getting some :note-100: s from a cashmachine, then you take them to the German Bundesbank together with some notes from Spain to get some :note-200: ?

By the way, it is also possible to go there twice on another day. I once did so in Munich.

Here's the address: https://www.bundesbank.de/de/bundesbank ... ain-605800

In Frankfurt you need an appointment. This is quickly done via their website.
lapislazuli_18
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by lapislazuli_18 »

Rotes Gras wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 12:25 am As far as :note-100: bills are concerned you will get them at almost every ATM of the big banks.

Commerzbank definitely has them in almost every one of their ATMs

Here's a complete list of all of its branches:

https://www.commerzbank.de/filialen/de/ ... sicht.html

You probably won't get them at "cashzone" ATMs which can be frequently found in shops and train stations.

As far as :note-200: are concerned it is a bit harder to get them. Some branches of Deutsche Bank, Sparkasse or Volksbank have them.

The problem is that very often the denomination of banknotes in the ATM is not indicated on its outside. Don't be surprised if the staff doesn't know it either.
Also it appears that with a card of a foreign bank you are not able to choose the denomination.

I can recommend you the local branch of the German central bank "Bundesbank". You can change as many :note-200: as you want to. The service is for free. I go there quite often. It is however recommendable to stay below 10.000€.

So how about first getting some :note-100: s from a cashmachine, then you take them to the German Bundesbank together with some notes from Spain to get some :note-200: ?

By the way, it is also possible to go there twice on another day. I once did so in Munich.

Here's the address: https://www.bundesbank.de/de/bundesbank ... ain-605800

In Frankfurt you need an appointment. This is quickly done via their website.
Hi Rotes Gras, thanks for the info. Because of time constraints during my visit I won't be able to schedule any appointments, I can only use ATMs. If I have a foreign debit card which ATMs do you think I should use to obtain :note-100: and/or :note-200:?

El recordar de una determinada imagen no es sino echar de menos un determinado instante, y las caras, los caminos, los paseos, desgraciadamente son tan fugitivos como los años

Marcel Proust
LArdennais
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by LArdennais »

Schönes Treffer mit Mil€s66 ! :D
http://liste.eurobillets.free.fr/ : don't miss it every day ! à zieuter tous les jours ! kijk elke dag ! :D

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... =fr&gl=US] : A utiliser sans modération ! :)
Jackgaillard
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Comments from/to non-German speaking forumers

Post by Jackgaillard »

Frohe weinhachten alle :flag-de: Ebeter die erste platz für Treffer kommt gleich

1 :flag-fi: Finnland 408 327 treffer
2 :flag-de: Deutchland 408 127 treffer

Jack
Ecouter Eurobilltracker sur les grosses têtes de Philippe Bouvard ICI
lapislazuli_18
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by lapislazuli_18 »

Danke schön to ProChrist for this hit between Hagen :flag-de: and Benidorm :flag-es: with a 5 year old bill :D https://es.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=235618673

Marcel Proust

Return to “Diskussionen zur Site und zum Euro-Tracking (Deutsch)”