Comments from/to non-German speaking forumers

Haben Sie Vorschläge, Kommentare, Ideen...?

Moderators: Miles66, Licht & Feuer

Moise
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Re: Comments from/to non-German speaking forumers

Post by Moise »

Grazie Marco!! :D :D
MARCO
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by MARCO »

Moise wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:16 pm Grazie Marco!! :D :D
I hope in a hit "tripla" whith this note :!:
Bullmeister
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by Bullmeister »

I've set up a Whatsapp group "Eurobilltracker - English" if anyone is interested in joining. PM me your number.
Bullmeister
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by Bullmeister »

https://chat.whatsapp.com/DssUu2L3ybMIGzWFjwHqJp

Feel free to join directly if you rather!

Apologise over the multiple posts .... i get the impression the forum isn't ysed that often.

Bullmeister.
MARCO
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by MARCO »

Good 2019 at all :!:
At 15 01 return to Hinterzarten near Friburg in Brisgovia in Clinic for 5 week at least :!:
ART
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by ART »

Lasterpaule, yesterday I wrote "the only, modest goal for 2019 will be a hit"... and here it is today :D

Happy new year to all!
European soul, European pride.
Lasterpaule
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Lasterpaule »

You see, it can come true that fast. I was very happy about the hit. :D

Happy new year to you
Gruß Paul (Lasterpaule)
:note-5: :note-10: :note-20: :note-50: :note-100: :note-200: :note-500: <--- klick

Statistiken

„Wer die Freiheit aufgibt um Sicherheit zu gewinnen, der wird am Ende beides verlieren.“
Benjamin Franklin
Bullmeister
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by Bullmeister »

Chaps,

We are up and running as a Whatsapp group for 2019. Link below and more particapants welcome!

Currently discussing looking at ways of how we can promote our hobby on our Whatsapp group .... feel free to join in.

Bullmeister

P.S. This will be my last post here pushing this Whatsapp group on the Forum under this thread. I promise :D
Bullmeister
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by Bullmeister »

Bullmeister wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:27 pm Chaps,

We are up and running as a Whatsapp group for 2019. Link below and more particapants welcome!

Currently discussing looking at ways of how we can promote our hobby on our Whatsapp group .... feel free to join in.

Bullmeister

P.S. This will be my last post here pushing this Whatsapp group on the Forum under this thread. I promise :D
I've just been informed that the above link does not work on a computer and only works off a mobile phone. Should you be interested in joining the group please log in to this site via a mobile or message me directly with your mobile (include the international code) and I will add you directly.

Many Thanks,

Bullmeister
Castanhola
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Cities and postal codes in Germany

Post by Castanhola »

Hi everybody. Happy new year. :D

I'm trying to enter the notes from my last trip in Germany: Rust-Karlsruhe-München-Zugspitze, and I do not completely understand your postal code system or your administrative organization. Can you help me? Thanks in advance.

For example, how should I enter the notes from the Airport Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden?
What city name should I use? I don't know if I should enter them at,
- Flughafen Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden (77836)
- Rheinmünster (77836)
- Stollhofen (77836)
- Söllingen (77836)
- Schiftung (76547)
- Hügelsheim (76549)

The last four are closer to the airport, so the coordinates will be more closer to the airport.

Is Stollhofen an independent city or is part of the city of Rheinmünster? Or is Rheinmünster the district to which belongs Stollhofen?

OpenStreetMap gives me what seems to be the limits of Rheinmünster (Village Rheinmünster, Verwaltungsverband Rheinmünster-Lichtenau, Landkreis Rastatt, Regierungsbezirk Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg, 77836, Germany), which seems to include both the airport and Stollhofen. Or those limits are the limits of the district?

But it also gives me the village of Stollhofen (Village Stollhofen, Verwaltungsverband Rheinmünster-Lichtenau, Landkreis Rastatt, Regierungsbezirk Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg, 77836, Germany).

Village Rheinmünster, Verwaltungsverband Rheinmünster-Lichtenau, Landkreis Rastatt, Regierungsbezirk Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg, 77836, Germany
Village Rheinmünster, Verwaltungsverband Rheinmünster-Lichtenau, Landkreis Rastatt, Regierungsbezirk Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg, 77836, Germany
Rheinmünster.jpg (50.03 KiB) Viewed 5393 times
My EBT Profile
Best portuguese ranking: 2 (2022-09-22)
Best international ranking: 74 (2024-03-18)
My EBTcheck statistics
My nigmm statistics
Link for my EBTST statistics on my EBT profile
Abercrombie
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training

Post by Abercrombie »

Beitrag wegen Löschung des Accounts entfernt.
Last edited by Abercrombie on Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inaktiv seit 30.08.2015, im Forum wieder halbwegs aktiv seit 06.11.2018

Meine Zeit bei EBT: 17.01.2013 - 17.01.2021
Castanhola
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Büchelberger (76744)

Post by Castanhola »

Abercrombie wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:55 pm The airport Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden is a part of Rheinmünster. Take a look at the website of the Airport:
Stollhofen is a part of Rheinmünster
Thanks for the information. Before my post on this topic I had already look at the airport website, but I still do not quite understand how to distinguish between a city or part of a city in Germany. And sometimes the websites are not completely correct.

For example, I went to Büchelberger (76744) to get a new dot. This town is very close to the dot limit.

But now I'm not sure if the name of the town should be Büchelberger or Wörth am Rhein. If I use Wörth am Rhein, I will lose the new dot, because Wörth am Rhein is in another dot (in the Karlsruhe dot). How should I enter those notes so they stay in the dot where they were actually obtained?
My EBT Profile
My EBTcheck statistics
My nigmm statistics
klapotec
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: Büchelberger (76744)

Post by klapotec »

Castanhola wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:05 amBut now I'm not sure if the name of the town should be Büchelberger or Wörth am Rhein. If I use Wörth am Rhein, I will lose the new dot, because Wörth am Rhein is in another dot (in the Karlsruhe dot). How should I enter those notes so they stay in the dot where they were actually obtained?
if you were in Büchelberg (not Büchelberger) then enter that - it is part of the municipality of Wörth am Rhein and so will - as is usual with German cities - be part of its profile, but it is a distinct location (10 kilometers away!) and will therefore get separate coordinates
Castanhola
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Castanhola »

klapotec wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:27 am
Castanhola wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:05 amBut now I'm not sure if the name of the town should be Büchelberger or Wörth am Rhein. If I use Wörth am Rhein, I will lose the new dot, because Wörth am Rhein is in another dot (in the Karlsruhe dot). How should I enter those notes so they stay in the dot where they were actually obtained?
if you were in Büchelberg (not Büchelberger) then enter that - it is part of the municipality of Wörth am Rhein and so will - as is usual with German cities - be part of its profile, but it is a distinct location (10 kilometers away!) and will therefore get separate coordinates
Thank you. So if Wörth am Rhein is the municipally, this means that Büchelberg is an independent city? This means that you organise the locations in CityManager by municipality?
My EBT Profile
My EBTcheck statistics
My nigmm statistics
klapotec
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by klapotec »

Castanhola wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:13 amThank you. So if Wörth am Rhein is the municipally, this means that Büchelberg is an independent city? This means that you organise the locations in CityManager by municipality?
Depends how you define independent :wink: that's why I said distinct.
In Germany, distinct locations in the same municipality are added to the same profile (that of the municipality), with some exceptions (airports). Contrast with Austria, where distinct locations get their own profile, and municipality is handled more like in Portugal or Slovenia.

Return to “Diskussionen zur Site und zum Euro-Tracking (Deutsch)”