Comments from/to non-German speaking forumers

Haben Sie Vorschläge, Kommentare, Ideen...?

Moderators: Miles66, Licht & Feuer

japh
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: Comments from/to non-German speaking forumers

Post by japh »

A friend of mine (who doesn't use EBT) is travelling to Frankfurt tomorrow and on to Mannheim on saturday, returning to Ireland on Sunday. He is carrying a few new Irish :note-10: and :note-20: and some new Dutch :note-5: which I have entered onto the website. Happy hunting.
Petri6
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by Petri6 »

Thank you -STAR-. This was my first international hit with a non-Finnish user. :)
Mankiw
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by Mankiw »

japh wrote:A friend of mine (who doesn't use EBT) is travelling to Frankfurt tomorrow and on to Mannheim on saturday, returning to Ireland on Sunday. He is carrying a few new Irish :note-10: and :note-20: and some new Dutch :note-5: which I have entered onto the website. Happy hunting.
Mannheim awaits your irish notes :D Let`s find em!!
SENGA1
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by SENGA1 »

Than you Luise. for tracking this note!
Annie_in_exile
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by Annie_in_exile »

Hello Germany! Is there anybody there living near the Belgian border, or even better, near Luxembourg/Remich/Mettlach plus who is willing to help me? There's something I want to buy via the German Ebay site, and the seller only sends the product within Germany. So, if I could use your details a shipping address, and hopefully you could either forward the parcel to Belgium or if our timetables match, I could even come and fetch it personally. Payment either via bank, or if you prefer, I could set aside a bunch of unregistered fivers.

Is anyone willing to help? :)
Dawizz
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Dawizz »

Thank you notgroschen for my second international hit. I know it's a bit late,but I've been busy with life in general,once again thank you.I'm going back to Belgium in July or August,and I'm planning to go to Germany (near the border) to set free a couple of bills.
Born too late to explore the Globe. Born too early to explore the Stars. Born just in time to see the World implode.
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Fons »

What are the prices of a ticket for speeding above the limit in a town in Germany?
The afterparty of the meeting in Lommel ended in Straelen, and two of us got flashed for speeding.
I'll wait for the cool picture but I just want to be prepared for the amount of money it's going to cost...
We drove about 70-75 where 50 is allowed, the speeding camera was standing right after the almost invisible sign of the town of Broekhuysen....
Anyone with experience in here?
Crossmaster
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Crossmaster »

Fons wrote:What are the prices of a ticket for speeding above the limit in a town in Germany?
Here you can find the prices.
And you are qualified to participate here :wink:
Doi merg prin pădure. Unul găseşte 100 de lei altul nu...

Mein Profil, meine NIG-Statistiken.
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Fons »

35 or 80 euros, that's a big difference....
I'll have to wait and see, ofcourse I'll let you know :P
wisi
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by wisi »

Fons wrote: We drove about 70-75 where 50 is allowed, the speeding camera was standing right after the almost invisible sign of the town of Broekhuysen....
Well, the speedmeter of cars lies a bit and they substract 3 km/h tolerance, thus you might be <70km/h. If so, it will be EUR 35 and I guess they won't even write you as it will be more expensive to collect the money than they will get. Plus: If I am correct, there is still no exchange of tickets with germany and the netherlands, thus you might get off anyway. Btw: I had got a parking ticket during the meeting of Amsterdam, never heared anything about this later...
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Fons »

Wow, that would be perfect, I'm just not sure if it was close enough to 70 to make it less then 20 km/h too fast tolerance.
I also remember bhoeyb getting a picture taken of his car in the Netherlands, and he never heard anything about it.
But lazza from the UK who rented a car in NL and got a ticket in DE had a letter about it within a week or so :P
hadibe
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by hadibe »

wisi wrote:If I am correct, there is still no exchange of tickets with germany and the netherlands, thus you might get off anyway.
Ah, very interesting. I'm still waiting for mail from the Netherlands.

Fons wrote:But lazza from the UK who rented a car in NL and got a ticket in DE had a letter about it within a week or so
Maybe it's different with rental cars? (I couldn't imagine.) Image
A (german) work mate of mine already has got some tickets from NL and he uses rented cars all the time. :?
helloggs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by helloggs »

You might get mail or you might not get mail, but other EU-states cannot enforce payment for parking violations/speeding in a different EU-state, unless a special agreement is in place (as it is the case between Germany and Austria, for example. At least I think so) However, your mischief will be put on file with the authorities so there is a chance you get into trouble when you visit the same country with the same car later. (Later= up to 12(?) years) Apparently Denmark is supposedly kind of famous for having police cars waiting at the border that mainly chase those cases.
yli
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by yli »

My mother (dutch citizen with dutch Wohnmobiel) once got a speeding ticket in Germany - going only 5 km/u to fast in a residential area (20 - 25 or 30 km/u) - and got the bill at home in The Netherlands.

Maybe there is a special agreement between The Netherlands and Germany, as cyclist I have no idea :wink:
Jelle zonder internet. Het was een leuke hobby, maar niet mijn hobby. Een leven zonder internet is mijn ding. Een leven van geld uitgeven in plaats van tracken zeg maar.... hahaha. Ja, er mag gelachen worden.
Inloggen op site lukt niet meer, maakt niet uit. Ik snap toch niets van nieuwe biljetten :lol:
helloggs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by helloggs »

Getting a bill and being obliged to pay are two different things. ;)

Return to “Diskussionen zur Site und zum Euro-Tracking (Deutsch)”