Comments from/to non-German speaking forumers

Haben Sie Vorschläge, Kommentare, Ideen...?

Moderators: Miles66, Licht & Feuer

ludofaki
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Re: Comments from/to non-German speaking forumers

Post by ludofaki »

Another question about Volksbank ATM's. I found some that gave :note-5: :note-10: :note-20: :note-50: which was great.

Are there ATM's that also give :note-100: or :note-200: and have this options to enter the numbers your want?

I live close to Haren (Emsland) 49733
ludofaki
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by ludofaki »

Another hit this morning, my fourth hit and my second hit with :flag-de:
https://nl.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=157275344
LArdennais
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by LArdennais »

groentje wrote:If I remember correctly, not all Volksbank branches have fivers in the machines, as Volksbank is a federation of small regional banks, and some don't participate in the scheme, but most do. I thought the older machines gave fivers more easily, but I'm not sure.
For example : in Volksbank local branches of VB-Staufen im Breisgau there are NO :note-5: in their ATM's.
ludofaki wrote:Another question about Volksbank ATM's. I found some that gave :note-5: :note-10: :note-20: :note-50: which was great.

Are there ATM's that also give :note-100: or :note-200: and have this options to enter the numbers your want?

Also in Schwarzwald region, I have found an ATM that delivers ALL kind of EUR-notes ! 8O :D

http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=155398889 (= one of my notes taken at this ATM)
And the address of this incredible machine : Volksbank Rhein-Wehra eG - Filiale: Rickenbach - Kirchstr. 3 - 79736 Rickenbach.
http://liste.eurobillets.free.fr/ : don't miss it every day ! à zieuter tous les jours ! kijk elke dag ! :D

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... =fr&gl=US] : A utiliser sans modération ! :)
LITO
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by LITO »

I will spend next week end at the aviation Tauschbörse in Frankfurt-Schwanheim ,
everyone is welcome :D

AVIATION WEEKEND – FRANKFURT/GERMANY
Die Luftfahrt Tauschbörse mit Tradition -
7. & 8. November 2015, 9:30h – 17:30h
Turnhalle (Gym) TuS 1872 Schwanheim e.V.
Saarbrücker Str. 4, 60529 Frankfurt - Schwanheim

http://www.aviation-weekend.com
Last edited by LITO on Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lito en dilettante
URL: https://my.flightmemory.com/airlito
ludofaki
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by ludofaki »

LArdennais wrote:
groentje wrote:If I remember correctly, not all Volksbank branches have fivers in the machines, as Volksbank is a federation of small regional banks, and some don't participate in the scheme, but most do. I thought the older machines gave fivers more easily, but I'm not sure.
For example : in Volksbank local branches of VB-Staufen im Breisgau there are NO :note-5: in their ATM's.
ludofaki wrote:Another question about Volksbank ATM's. I found some that gave :note-5: :note-10: :note-20: :note-50: which was great.

Also in Schwarzwald region, I have found an ATM that delivers ALL kind of EUR-notes ! 8O :D

http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=155398889 (= one of my notes taken at this ATM)
And the address of this incredible machine : Volksbank Rhein-Wehra eG - Filiale: Rickenbach - Kirchstr. 3 - 79736 Rickenbach.
I can cycle to the border, but Schwarzwald is a bit too far haha
ludofaki
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by ludofaki »

Another question, does the German National Bank already take all 2002 :note-20: out roulation? Thus, ATM's only give 2015 :note-20: ? I haben't seen such a notr so far.
GWR7007
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by GWR7007 »

ludofaki wrote:Another question, does the German National Bank already take all 2002 :note-20: out roulation? Thus, ATM's only give 2015 :note-20 ?
As I already said on the Dutch forum, there aren't that many you'll get out of ATMs these days. If you go to a branch of the National Bank, you will only get new ones. At ATMs, it depends on the notes being withdrawn there, or the notes they've been filled with. At the moment, I'd say that the chance to get an old one is much higher than getting new 2015 Europa-design ones :wink: .
my EBT profile

If you'd like to contact me, don't hesitate to write a PM to me, or to send an email. I can understand German (native language), English and Dutch :wink:
W. PaoloFaulkner
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular

Post by W. PaoloFaulkner »

Second hit in two days only with Bad Kreuznach!

https://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=159470293

https://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=159524467

Many thanks Ensamvarg and Mainzelmännchen1!!!!!!
L'uomo fa molto più di ciò che può o deve sopportare. E così finisce col credere di poter sopportare qualunque cosa. E questo è il terribile. Che possa sopportare qualunque cosa, qualunque cosa.

William Faulkner - "Luce d'agosto" (1932)
Aatos99
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Aatos99 »

Thanks from this hit, ϨpeedsteЯ1712! :D It's nice to find still so old hits with old :note-20: . I got the note from ATM with two, old-looking Irish :note-20: and one German Duisenberg :note-20: , so I think it originally came from some old bundle.

Greetings from Finland,
Aatos99
Ei sitä koskaan tiedä_Aatos99
groentje
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by groentje »

A question for our Austrian friends, could you tell me how many 2002 series :note-5: , :note-10: and :note-20: , and if you think they are systematically withdrawn when they hit the banks or not. I'll be in Austria soon, and I wondered if it would be a lost cause to spend my old notes there or not...
Moise
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by Moise »

depends on where you spend it,assuming you´ll Change them at Banks,they probably wont live very Long,BUT still possible.Old :note-5: almost unpossible to get at Banks.Banks here always keeps incoming notes till they have enough to send them back to GSA(for costs reason).So if someone comes there before and ask for e.g :note-5: theres still a Chance to get some.
To come to a Point,theres no particular rule for Banks to Keep or not for old notes ,depends just on luck,probably at Banks with less circulation old notes live a Little bit longer,so better spend your notes not in Banks
klapotec
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by klapotec »

Moise wrote:probably at Banks with less circulation old notes live a Little bit longer,so better spend your notes not in Banks
this is why I spend all old :note-5: :note-10: and by now also :note-20: in shops or as change for taxi customers; banks here usually only have one or two old notes in bundles of 100, and then only if they collected them from customers and don't give out central bank bundles...
Moise
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by Moise »

klapotec wrote:this is why I spend all old :note-5: :note-10: and by now also :note-20 in shops or as change:
me too ;-)
btw at OMv with VIVA i still get lots of old :note-20: ,Looks like,they have lots of them to get rid of :D

OT whats wrong with that false GREAT or small typing,i dont do that e.g "depends on where you spend it,assuming you´ll Change them at Banks,they probably wont live very Long,BUT still possible.Old :note-5: almost unpossible to get at Banks.Banks here always keeps incoming notes till they have enough to send them back to GSA(for costs reason).So if someone comes there before and ask for e.g :note-5: theres still a Chance to get some.
To come to a Point,theres no particular rule for Banks to Keep or not for old notes ,depends just on luck,probably at Banks with less circulation old notes live a Little bit longer,so better spend your notes not in Banks"
wrong Settings or what,any idea?,new for me after updated to win10
klapotec
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by klapotec »

Moise wrote:OT whats wrong with that false GREAT or small typing,i
some kind of automatic spellchecker? I'm not using Windows, so can't say, but looks like it tries to do "correct" German uppercase in English text ;)
Moise
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by Moise »

klapotec wrote:
Moise wrote:OT whats wrong with that false GREAT or small typing,i
some kind of automatic spellchecker? I'm not using Windows, so can't say, but looks like it tries to do "correct" German uppercase in English text ;)
well,couldnt find any Setting for that,anyway think ist still understandable,thx for reply :)

Return to “Diskussionen zur Site und zum Euro-Tracking (Deutsch)”