Waar vind ik geldautomaten en wat komt er uit?

Geef ons je mening. Heb je ideeën waarmee we de site kunnen verbeteren? Deel het met ons!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, eddydevries

borreljan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: Waar vind ik geldautomaten en wat komt er uit?

Post by borreljan »

MDeen wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:28 pm
Your best bet will be Rabobank ATM's. When I was still very active I compiled a list of what Rabobank ATM's dispensed. I don't have a lot of ATM's in Noord-Holland and it is probably out of date, but it's a start.
:note-100:

Enkhuizen Molenweg 5 1601 SR Rabobank
Deze automaat heeft alleen nog :note-10: :note-20: :note-50: Van de 2 atm's is alleen de buitenste nog over. De Rabobank zelf is vertrokken uit het pand.
Elmo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Elmo »

titolandia wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:54 pm
Hello. does anyone know where in Provincie Noord-Holland. I will find an ATM with 100 or 200 Euro. Thank you for your answer
I am afraid your only chance will be at Schiphol Airport. The ATM's at the ABN Amro exchange office at Arrivals 3 (public area) are the only ATM's in the Netherlands I know with :note-100: . ATM's with :note-200: are gone for 3 years now.
Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are 'It might have been.' - Kurt Vonnegut
titolandia
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by titolandia »

Good day. Does anyone know if there are still 100 euros at the ATM at Rabobank Dam 16?
titolandia
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by titolandia »

Good day. checked all the ATMs at Schiphol airport today and there are no 100 euro ATMs anywhere
HBoZ
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by HBoZ »

If you really want to have :note-100: and :note-200: in the Netherlands, visit the DNB (central bank) in Amsterdam!
Here you can exchange notes without any problems. Take your cash and ID with you (only Passport and ID-card are valid)

Adress : Westeinde 1 (easy accessible by public transport)
Opening hours: 9-17 (mon-fri)
titolandia
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by titolandia »

I know you can in a bank in Amsterdam. But I work until the evening and I cannot exchange and on Saturday the bank is closed, so I am looking for an ATM

Return to “Site en Euro-tracking Discussie (Nederlands)”