Comments from/to non-Dutch speaking forumers

Geef ons je mening. Heb je ideeën waarmee we de site kunnen verbeteren? Deel het met ons!

Moderators: Crazy Bob, Fons, eddydevries

MDeen
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: Comments from/to non-Dutch speaking forumers

Post by MDeen »

Yes, I would say your right on everything. FYI: Aankomstpassage is the arrivals hall.

There is a third source of postcodes, but that is a bit advanced, it is the BAG viewer. That is the official source for every building in the Netherlands (BAG is Base Administration for Buildings). Most shops will be in the Vertrekpassage (departures hall) with postcode 1118 AP, but there are also a few other addresses (in Openstreetmap) like the McDonalds at Vertrekpassage 278 postcode 1118 AW. That is not in the BAG.
Bullmeister
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by Bullmeister »

I've set up a Whatsapp groupn"Eurobilltracker - English" if anyone is interested.
Bullmeister
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by Bullmeister »

https://chat.whatsapp.com/DssUu2L3ybMIGzWFjwHqJp

Feel free to join directly if you rather!

Apologise over the multiple posts .... i get the impression the forum isn't ysed that often.

Bullmeister.
Bullmeister
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by Bullmeister »

Chaps,

We are up and running as a Whatsapp group for 2019. Link below and more particapants welcome!

Currently discussing looking at ways of how we can promote our hobby on our Whatsapp group .... feel free to join in.

Bullmeister

P.S. This will be my last post here pushing this Whatsapp group on the Forum under this thread. I promise :D
Bullmeister
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by Bullmeister »

Bullmeister wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:27 pm Chaps,

We are up and running as a Whatsapp group for 2019. Link below and more particapants welcome!

Currently discussing looking at ways of how we can promote our hobby on our Whatsapp group .... feel free to join in.

Bullmeister

P.S. This will be my last post here pushing this Whatsapp group on the Forum under this thread. I promise :D
I've just been informed that the above link does not work on a computer and only works off a mobile phone. Should you be interested in joining the group please log in to this site via a mobile or message me directly with your mobile (include the international code) and I will add you directly.

Many Thanks,

Bullmeister
LITO
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by LITO »

Hello to those interested in aviation , there will be an aviation collector fair this comming sunday (23rd) at the Schiphol hotel A4 in Hoofddorp ... I" be there leaving some notes , Tot ziens . :wink:

https://aviationfair.com
Lito en dilettante
URL: https://my.flightmemory.com/airlito
sen-chuan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by sen-chuan »

Good Afernoon!

I'm just popping here to inform you about the EuroBillTracker Shop is online! You can find tote bags, mugs, mouse pads, water bottles, T-shirts...
Visit us! https://shop.spreadshirt.net/eurobilltracker !
[EBTCkeck - my EBT Stats aggiornamento/updating: 06.03.2024
Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Asiamaniac »

Does anybody know what's up with Dutch user Yli? He has tracked my home region in the Rhine Valley and we had spent an afternoon together in Malta, at the event of W-EBTM 2010. He hasn't been active since exactly eight years now. Any information about him?
Meine Angst, dass die Autokorrektur einmal etwas Obszönes ausspuckt, wichst täglich.
GWR7007
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by GWR7007 »

Asiamaniac wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:52 pm Does anybody know what's up with Dutch user Yli? He has tracked my home region in the Rhine Valley and we had spent an afternoon together in Malta, at the event of W-EBTM 2010. He hasn't been active since exactly eight years now. Any information about him?
According to the signature in his profile he/she (or were there more people entering under this user name?) seems to have stopped.
As I do not and did not know this user, I cannot comment on this user's private circumstances :oops: .
Jelle zonder internet. Het was een leuke hobby, maar niet mijn hobby. Een leven zonder internet is mijn ding. Een leven van geld uitgeven in plaats van tracken zeg maar.... hahaha. Ja, er mag gelachen worden.
Inloggen op site lukt niet meer, maakt niet uit. Ik snap toch niets van nieuwe biljetten
Translates (roughly) as: Jelle without internet. It was a nice hobby but not my hobby. A life without internet is my thing. A life of spending money instead of tracking it. Yes, people may laugh.
Logging in does not work, never mind. In the end I don't understand anything about new notes [could be referring to the introduction of the Europa series but this is only my assumption]
my EBT profile

If you'd like to contact me, don't hesitate to write a PM to me, or to send an email. I can understand German (native language), English and Dutch :wink:
Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Asiamaniac »

Very big surprise: Vermeer has been inactive since more than 30 days. Hope it is not a serious reason... (You never know, these days)
Does anybody know more?
Meine Angst, dass die Autokorrektur einmal etwas Obszönes ausspuckt, wichst täglich.
Elmo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Elmo »

Asiamaniac wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:51 pm Very big surprise: Vermeer has been inactive since more than 30 days. Hope it is not a serious reason... (You never know, these days)
Does anybody know more?
It appears his computer has broken down. He is still writing down all serial numbers, and he hopes to be back soon.
Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are 'It might have been.' - Kurt Vonnegut
Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Asiamaniac »

Elmo wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:21 pm
Asiamaniac wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:51 pm Very big surprise: Vermeer has been inactive since more than 30 days. Hope it is not a serious reason... (You never know, these days)
Does anybody know more?
It appears his computer has broken down. He is still writing down all serial numbers, and he hopes to be back soon.
Dank je wel, Elmo. That's annoying when a computer breaks down and it takes time to replace it. But Vermeer seems to be fine so far, and that's good news.
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by eddydevries »

GWR7007 wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:11 pm
Asiamaniac wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:52 pm Does anybody know what's up with Dutch user Yli? He has tracked my home region in the Rhine Valley and we had spent an afternoon together in Malta, at the event of W-EBTM 2010. He hasn't been active since exactly eight years now. Any information about him?
According to the signature in his profile he/she (or were there more people entering under this user name?) seems to have stopped.
As I do not and did not know this user, I cannot comment on this user's private circumstances :oops: .
Jelle zonder internet. Het was een leuke hobby, maar niet mijn hobby. Een leven zonder internet is mijn ding. Een leven van geld uitgeven in plaats van tracken zeg maar.... hahaha. Ja, er mag gelachen worden.
Inloggen op site lukt niet meer, maakt niet uit. Ik snap toch niets van nieuwe biljetten
Translates (roughly) as: Jelle without internet. It was a nice hobby but not my hobby. A life without internet is my thing. A life of spending money instead of tracking it. Yes, people may laugh.
Logging in does not work, never mind. In the end I don't understand anything about new notes [could be referring to the introduction of the Europa series but this is only my assumption]
Yes indeed: he (1 person, no team) was refering to the Europe-series notes.
There's nothing wrong with him, he's just lacking the spirit of registrating notes.
He used to have a sudden break earlier. We were concerned at that time and sent him a postcard. The reason at that time was also a broken computer.
But now it's less suddenly.
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
eurostyle
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by eurostyle »

@Elmo: :wink:
Avec le temps et la patience, la feuille de mûrier devient de la soie (proverbe chinois)
vermeer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by vermeer »

Last know thing of Yli is below in his profile:
di 8 maart 2016: 19.30 little devil
(Tuesday March 8, 2016 19.30 little devil)

Return to “Site en Euro-tracking Discussie (Nederlands)”