Discussioni sul sito e sull'Euro-tracking in lingua italiana

Moderator: ravestorm

ravestorm
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Comments from/to non-Italian forumers

Post by ravestorm »

mico wrote:
lmviterbo wrote:What I'd like to know is if there is any ATM in the Vatican City. If the answer is positive, where is it?
no. According to me there is not any ATM
but you can obtain euros from the Vatican City in four places:
1- a newspapers shop (and metro tickets shop) at the end of via di Porta Angelica
2- a post office (without ATM) 10/20 metres left from the newspapers shop. You can send a postcard from Vatican City using only Vatican stamps! http://www.vaticanstate.va/content/vati ... atico.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
3- a books and gifts shop in piazza San Pietro (buildings on the left side of the square)
4- ticket office of the Musei Vaticani
You forgot to mention the ticket office to visit the "Cupolone", and going up to the dome there's a souvenir shop as well
«Io dormirò tranquillo perché so che il mio peggior nemico veglia su di me.»
  • Biondo - Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo

PLEASE, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!

Il 19.09.2013 ho scritto: Comicerò a cambiare atteggiamento da ora in poi, quindi che il forum non si lamenti se da ora in avanti verranno prese misure drastiche.
philgelico
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Location: Arras, France - Voiron, France - Lido di Dante, Italy

Post by philgelico »

Today, after some days in Emilia Romagna, i'm "virtually" 641st in Italy (with 666 registered banknotes.
Before my trip, i was 685th with 558 registered banknotes.
In Emilia Romagna, i'm 76th and 5th non-italian.
In Ravenna Province, :D :D :D , i'm now FIRST non-italian !!!!!
8)
Si tu veux voler avec les aigles, éloigne-toi des paons. (proverbe d'origine inconnue)
千里之行 始于足下, proverbe chinois
اتَّكَلْنا منه على خُصٍّ الاتحاد قوة, proverbe arabe
ספר המעשיות: כולל אגדות וסיפורים מתוך קובץ כ"י ישן, proverbe sanskrit
sen-chuan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by sen-chuan »

Congratulation :D :!:
[EBTCkeck - my EBT Stats aggiornamento/updating: 06.03.2024
claudio vda
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by claudio vda »

philgelico wrote:Today, after some days in Emilia Romagna etc etc
And do you expect congratulations? You was not able to found one of the notes from Elly in the area: next time, choose better notes ! :evil: :lol: :evil: :lol: :evil:

Salut, l'ami, et à la prochaine :wink:
My statistics on EBTCHECK (Latest update 11.03.2024)
philgelico
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Location: Arras, France - Voiron, France - Lido di Dante, Italy

Salut Claudio !

Post by philgelico »

claudio vda wrote:
philgelico wrote:Today, after some days in Emilia Romagna etc etc
And do you expect congratulations? You was not able to found one of the notes from Elly in the area: next time, choose better notes ! :evil: :lol: :evil: :lol: :evil:

Salut, l'ami, et à la prochaine :wink:
Hey Claudio !
Non ! je ne mérite pas de félicitations, car aucun hit cette fois-ci, et toujours cette quête du Graal .... le Hit 100% :flag-it: ....
Ce sera pour la prochaine fois, j'en suis sûr !
:D
Si tu veux voler avec les aigles, éloigne-toi des paons. (proverbe d'origine inconnue)
千里之行 始于足下, proverbe chinois
اتَّكَلْنا منه على خُصٍّ الاتحاد قوة, proverbe arabe
ספר המעשיות: כולל אגדות וסיפורים מתוך קובץ כ"י ישן, proverbe sanskrit
claudio vda
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: Salut Claudio !

Post by claudio vda »

philgelico wrote: cette quête du Graal
Ah, le Graal, le Graal: cette recherche nous ennoblit... :wink:
an-148
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Location: summer: Ivanica, BiH ; winter: La Calamine (Liège) BE

Post by an-148 »

buongiorno a tutti,

I'm flying to Roma next weekend (a short trip Dubrovnik-Roma-Dubrovnik: we have no guests for some days and my wife never saw Roma!! easyjet offers correct prices for this little trip and the decision was taken on short notice)
I'm bringing bills from the other side of the Adriatic (HR-BiH and mostly MNE) (mostly :note-50: :note-20: to get change back, of course)
As we plan to go also to Vatican, I wanted to ask where to receive € there ........... and I discovered the reply of mico on the same question some posts ago: so I don't need to ask :) :) ............ only signaling our visit!
http://meine.flugstatistik.de/image/an148.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
riccccc
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by riccccc »

an-148 wrote:buongiorno a tutti,

I'm flying to Roma next weekend (a short trip Dubrovnik-Roma-Dubrovnik: we have no guests for some days and my wife never saw Roma!! easyjet offers correct prices for this little trip and the decision was taken on short notice)
I'm bringing bills from the other side of the Adriatic (HR-BiH and mostly MNE) (mostly :note-50: :note-20: to get change back, of course)
As we plan to go also to Vatican, I wanted to ask where to receive € there ........... and I discovered the reply of mico on the same question some posts ago: so I don't need to ask :) :) ............ only signaling our visit!
Enjoy your trip!!! (...and next time, don't forget Tuscany! :roll: )
an-148
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Location: summer: Ivanica, BiH ; winter: La Calamine (Liège) BE

Post by an-148 »

grazie mille, ricccc :D

for Tuscany, I will need more than 3 days :D :D (a Roman will say to me: "also for Roma you need more than 3 days", but still a good reminder for me and a good first visit for my wife :wink: )
http://meine.flugstatistik.de/image/an148.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sleijeri
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Sleijeri »

Hello fellow trackers,

I am participating in a disc golf tournament in Milan first weekend of October and i am need for a little help. I am arriving at the Linate airport and staying the nights at Idea Hotel Milano Lorenteggio, so i need some advice what would be the options to travel from airport to hotel. I would prefer if there wouldn't be so much swaps between vehicles.

Thanks in advance.
You are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My EBTST stats
presidente
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by presidente »

Hi, in this moment we don't have active users in the forum in Milan and I don't know who can help you...sorry!!!!!
claudio vda
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by claudio vda »

I am not from Milano, but during the next week end I will have a look on internet about traveling between Linate and your hotel.
Maybe I can help you :wink:
GWR7007
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by GWR7007 »

Hi,

at the end of October, I'll be in Venice for some days, so I'd like to ask if there is any tracker who could tell me about local, Venetian, notes ( :note-5: to :note-50: ). Especially about the percentage of Europa- :note-5: and old :note-5: , as I don't want to spend them at home, where the old ones have, more or less, vanished. I didn't have a look at the EBT rankings, but how big is the chance to get a hit with a Venetian user, if there is any?
my EBT profile

If you'd like to contact me, don't hesitate to write a PM to me, or to send an email. I can understand German (native language), English and Dutch :wink:
KARR
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by KARR »

:evil: j'ai appris aujourd' hui, et par hasard que l'on portais atteinte contre moi ou mon pseudo sur les pages italiennes des propos salaces, donc je vais analysé et je vous répondrais sur une page Française de vos propos... désolé je parle que la langue de Molière et c'est pas une marque de pierre :!:
Number of interesting hits:
1195 :flag-eu:

:flag-be: 501, :flag-fr: 354, :flag-de: 148, :flag-nl: 59, :flag-at: 30, :flag-pt: 21, :flag-fi: 15, :flag-it: 14, :flag-mc:10, :flag-si: 11, :flag-es: 13, :flag-ee: 6, :flag-ie: 5, :flag-lu: 3, :flag-sk: 3, :flag-ch: 2, :flag-lv: 2, :flag-cy: 1, :flag-mt: 1, :flag-serbie: 1 ...
sen-chuan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by sen-chuan »

GWR7007 wrote:Hi,

at the end of October, I'll be in Venice for some days, ...
Ciao, I'm from Jesolo, a seaside resort near Venice.

Well, there are 2 Venetian trackers in Venice City (which means the historical Venice itself) and an user who works there in a branch in an unknown bank, so the hit ratio is 1 : 361.25 .
Mestre has one tracker, while the Venetian Islands have been tracked sooooooooooo many times. In Venice tourists reign supreme.
:note-5:rs are really welcome, the local shops prefer as payment, while you can find :note-50:rs and :note-20:rs in all ATM (if are lucky maybe even :note-10:rs ). I do not know the percentage of Europa and old :note-5:ers: in my town there are so many Europa notes, so I can only presume that there it will be the same.
In Mestre you can find uncontable malls, so if you pay with :note-5: everyone is happy: even the hospital has a mall inside!

For more infos I'm always here. Ciao!
[EBTCkeck - my EBT Stats aggiornamento/updating: 06.03.2024

Return to “Discussioni sul sito e sull'Euro-tracking (Italiano)”