Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: Comments from/to non-Italian forumers

Post by -flop- »

opalon wrote:
-flop- wrote:
opalon wrote:
opalon wrote:Hello Everybody,

I go to Roma in September.... And I would like to know if the Aera of Roma are the same of the Aera of Paris....

Thanks ;)
Anybody can help me?
I really would like.
But I cannot understand what "Aera" are. Could you clarify?
Ok.... this is the same of "Arrondissements of Paris"
So you are looking for something like this?
Se tu passi un posto strano che si chiama Baffalù
io non ci sarò ma tu vedrai...

Elenco dei comuni italiani con il loro inauguratore/List of italian cities with their "first-note user"
sen-chuan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by sen-chuan »

Arrondissements is better :D

Anyway, here you can find the list of "quartieri" of Rome: the center is the historic Rome with "rioni" (unfortunately the link is not in French - they are 22 - here the map) while around you will find "quartieri" (they are 35).

Should you be interested in postal codes, they are different from Paris Arrondissements: postal codes are not the same in the same "quartieri". You have to know the street/square to have the right postal code where you obtain the note.
[EBTCkeck - my EBT Stats aggiornamento/updating: 06.03.2024
opalon
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by opalon »

sen-chuan wrote:Arrondissements is better :D

Anyway, here you can find the list of "quartieri" of Rome: the center is the historic Rome with "rioni" (unfortunately the link is not in French - they are 22 - here the map) while around you will find "quartieri" (they are 35).

Should you be interested in postal codes, they are different from Paris Arrondissements: postal codes are not the same in the same "quartieri". You have to know the street/square to have the right postal code where you obtain the note.
Thanks....
opalon
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by opalon »

-flop- wrote: So you are looking for something like this?
Thanks
sinehera
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training

Post by sinehera »

As you have such a large forum thread in Italian language about scribblings and stamps on euro banknotes, you might be pleased to hear, that such scribblings or “modificated notes” were investigated by ethnologists at Innsbruck university in 2011/2012. That led to this printed article: Hafner, Iris – Anna Horner – Natascha Unger: Mehr Sein als Schein: Modifizierte Geldscheine; in: Money Matters. Umgang mit Geld als soziale und kulturelle Praxis, edited by Silke Meyer (= bricolage. Innsbrucker Beiträge zur Europäischen Ethnologie, volume 7).- Innsbruck University Press 2014, pages 37-52. The whole 249 pages of that volume deal with different social aspects of money (ISBN 978-3-902936-40-0),
greetings from Austria,
hera from sinehera
MorgenSchatten
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by MorgenSchatten »

opalon wrote:
Thanks
Anyhow, here you can find all postcodes of Rome street by street.
Write the street name and check it (cerca).

PS :wink: be careful, some streets are in remembrance of people with the same surname, so you have to check the right name too.

e.g. Cervi may be Gino Cervi (actor) 00139, or Fratelli Cervi (victims of tyranny) 00128.
my stats here (NIG 1.84)! last update: 16th October 2011.

and you still won't hearing me

lie to me: give me anything-anything to keep me breathing
mico
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by mico »

MorgenSchatten wrote:
opalon wrote:
Thanks
Anyhow, here you can find all postcodes of Rome street by street.
Write the street name and check it (cerca).

PS :wink: be careful, some streets are in remembrance of people with the same surname, so you have to check the right name too.
PS2 :wink: be careful, in Rome some streets are very long and cross different zip codes. So you have to note the house number where you get banknotes :arrow: via Nomentana
an-148
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Location: summer: Ivanica, BiH ; winter: La Calamine (Liège) BE

Post by an-148 »

maybe some bolognese interrested in tracking province of Liegi :
http://www.bologna-airport.it/it/viaggi ... 0&LN=it-IT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:wink: :wink:

(same from Venezia: http://www.veniceairport.it/voli/destin ... -voli.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)
http://meine.flugstatistik.de/image/an148.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Marco1970
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Marco1970 »

Next week we will be flying from Düsseldorf to Napoli for a two-week vacation at :flag-it: Sant'Agnello :flag-it:. Any tips?
EBT Profile: Marco1970
EBT Check Statistics: Marco1970
GWR7007
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by GWR7007 »

Hello form north of the Alps :mrgreen: ,

in two weeks I'll be in Italy (lake of Como) for a week. It will be a family-holiday so I doubt that I will have much time for EBT. Nevertheless, it would be nice, if there is someone who could tell me about the banks down there.
Are there any, which have :note-5: in their ATMs? If not, is it useful to bring some from home to spend them there and make local shops etc. happy (e.g. by changing them into larger ones)?

I think we'll also visit Milano, so the same questions (as banks are concearned) apply here.

As far as I know, using motorways in Italy costs money. Do you have to pay as suiting as possible, or is it possible to pay with larger notes?

Thanks in advance for an answer :wink:
my EBT profile

If you'd like to contact me, don't hesitate to write a PM to me, or to send an email. I can understand German (native language), English and Dutch :wink:
Marco1970
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Marco1970 »

GWR7007 wrote:As far as I know, using motorways in Italy costs money. Do you have to pay as suiting as possible, or is it possible to pay with larger notes?
You can pay with larger notes, but sometimes you get a lot of coins in return instead of notes...
I managed to get some dots the past years by paying the toll with larger notes, but count on the long waiting in the "pay by cash queue".
EBT Profile: Marco1970
EBT Check Statistics: Marco1970
-flop-
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by -flop- »

Marco1970 wrote:
GWR7007 wrote:As far as I know, using motorways in Italy costs money. Do you have to pay as suiting as possible, or is it possible to pay with larger notes?
You can pay with larger notes, but sometimes you get a lot of coins in return instead of notes...
I managed to get some dots the past years by paying the toll with larger notes, but count on the long waiting in the "pay by cash queue".
You will have coins up to 15€, the rest (usually) in :note-5: .
So if you have to pay 2€ and you use a :note-10: you will receive coins only. If you use :note-20: you will receive 1x :note-5: + coins.If you use :note-100: the machine wille give you 17x :note-5: + coins. :mrgreen:
Se tu passi un posto strano che si chiama Baffalù
io non ci sarò ma tu vedrai...

Elenco dei comuni italiani con il loro inauguratore/List of italian cities with their "first-note user"
opalon
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by opalon »

What are the beste place for entering note from the Airport :

http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?city=27757" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; = Fiumicino

or

http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?city=184671" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; = Fiumicino Aeroporto (Aeroporto Leonardo da Vinci di Fiumicino)

I think the Fiumicino Aeroporto. But where can I found the correct post code.

Many thanks...

Kings regard from :flag-be: ;)
mico
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by mico »

opalon wrote:But where can I found the correct post code.
I know two web sites where you can look for :flag-it: post code

nonsolocap.it :arrow: http://zip-codes.nonsolocap.it/cap?k=fi ... +Cerca+&c=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and
Poste Italiane, cerca CAP :arrow: http://www.poste.it/online/cercacap/home.do" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

according to me, if you track banknotes from the airport, you can use 00054 Fiumicino Airport
but if you leave the airport and you stop in the town, it's better to use 00054 Fiumicino

however not every tracker is agree with me :arrow: https://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=15907405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
YCNZ
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by YCNZ »

Dear all,

I recently found here in Athens a VD 2002 :flag-it: :note-50: , J001/S002, in very good condition. Lately, as greeks have been using the cash they have been storing in their homes during all those years since bank withdrawals are still limited, more and more gems like this turn up. However, I want to keep a "greek" example of all 2002 notes, and coming across a VD 2002 :note-50: :flag-gr: N/Y, is still rather difficult, in any condition, even here in Greece.

So, if anybody has a spare VD 2002 :note-50: :flag-gr: N/Y and is interested to swap, please inbox me for more details. The :flag-it: :note-50: I have here is in a very good condition.

I am sorry, I will only swap with a N/Y.

Thank you.

Return to “Discussioni sul sito e sull'Euro-tracking (Italiano)”