W-EBTM Murcia 2018 General Information

Forum to discuss all the international EBT-Meeting topics

Moderators: eddydevries, Raumi, maarsy, Aatos99, LArdennais, Ewri, efeesse

Raumi
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training

W-EBTM Murcia 2018 General Information

Postby Raumi » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:15 pm

As many of you might already know, the next EBT-meeting is going to be held in :flag-es: Murcia. We've already fixed the dates: it will take place during 24th-25th February.

I'll be adding more information to this thread in the following days, so stay tunned. :wink:

Anyway, feel free to ask me whatever you'd like to know concerning about the meeting or the city itself.
Spanish representative on the Board of Directors.
Current vice president of the Association Européenne des EuroBillTrackers
My statistics.

Raumi
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training

Re: W-EBTM Murcia 2018 General Information

Postby Raumi » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:51 pm

Let's talk a little bit about about EBT-ing in Murcia.

The city itself isn't pretty big, but it has a ridiculous number (54!!) of pedanías. That is, somekind of districts with its own little mayor, its local fests, and its own city profile on EBT. Wonderfull, isn't it?

Unfortunatelly, ours is not a perfect World -and has never been- so, some of our pedanías are clearly separated from the city itself, but some others are not.

Well, it gets a little bit more complicated when talking about postal codes. Sometimes, several pedanías share a single postal code. That's great. Sometimes, there are two postal codes withing a single pedanía. Fine. But most of the time, both things come true, leading to several shared post codes applying to a single pedanía.

But please, do not panic! I repeat, do not panic. Only a few of these pedanías are stuck to the city. On the other hand, Google maps will always give you the right postcode. And, in case you need it, here is a usefull web tool to identify if your notes are from Murcia, Santiago y Zaraíche, El Puntal or Puente Tocinos.
Spanish representative on the Board of Directors.
Current vice president of the Association Européenne des EuroBillTrackers
My statistics.

Lasterpaule
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: W-EBTM Murcia 2018 General Information

Postby Lasterpaule » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:46 pm

Hello Raumi,

I can not promise anything yet, but I am very interested in this meeting. Please put me on the "maybe - list" ...
Gruß Paul (Lasterpaule)
:note-5: :note-10: :note-20: :note-50: :note-100: :note-200: :note-500: <--- klick

Statistiken

„Wer die Freiheit aufgibt um Sicherheit zu gewinnen, der wird am Ende beides verlieren.“
Benjamin Franklin

Return to “International EBT-meetings”