EBTM07 Berlin - Meetinghits

Forum to discuss all the international EBT-Meeting topics

Moderators: Crazy Bob, eddydevries, philgelico, Raumi, MDeen, Jackgaillard, Ludwigsfeld, Aatos99, lmviterbo

Puupenni - Wooden Penny
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by Puupenni - Wooden Penny »

I came back from Berlin last night and now I managed to arrange some time to enter the notes and codes collected in Berlin.

But now that I noticed that my EBTM07 hit with BaliBennie has been moderated I wonder if it's worth all the effort to collect some more moderated hits. In the Finnish forum there is a thread concerning the moderated hits/all hits ratio and my ratio was already ruined from 0,95 % to 1,89 % with this moderation. The sun is shining so I think I go to beach instead.

EBTM07 in Berlin was fun but right now this hobby tastes like shit. Moderation of the hit suggests it is thought to be so called arranged hit and the moderator (whoever he/she is) thinks were are cheaters, BaliBennie and me. That makes me sorry and disappointed.

Puup W pen
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by bhoeyb »

Mr Euro wrote:If there wasn't a meeting, there wouldn't have been this hit.
That's a stupid argument. If there was no meeting, my last DE-DE hits wouldn't be there too :roll: .
Again, personal interpretations of rules are causing discussion again :? . What's the use of this kind of moderation if the result is users want to stop with EBT??
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Phaseolus »

As I was not in Berlin, I feel as I can give an "outsider" viewpoint.

I do not see any problem with EBTM-hits. Maybe this rule was OK in the early days of EBT ; nowadays, one can understand that these hits do not interfere so much with the overall EBT-statistics.

Cities such as Nürenberg or Tampere have a large concentration of EBTers and bills ; therefore ou get a lot of hits in these cities ; a lot of these hits get moderated, but not all ! This is due to a "longterm" EBT-concentration in these cities.

EBTM have as a consequence a "short-term" EBT-concentration ; as a result you can get hits. IF these hits are due to luck, I can not understand that these hits be moderated.

Other EBTM-hits, such as this kind of hit clearly need moderation.

My conclusion : maybe one should not apply too stricly a rule regarding ALL hits during EBTM.
Mr Euro
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Mr Euro »

I clearly ment something different "If there wasn't a meeting, there wouldn't have been this hit."

I still consider it uninteresting, but hey if majority things it's interesting enought. No prob here. Enjoy your hit!

Consider the hit real. End of discussion.
Puupenni - Wooden Penny
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

I finally had the time and motivation to enter all the 172 notes that I got during my one week trip to EBTM07 in Berlin.

I found two more if not "meeting hits", at least "meeting trip hits" that took place on the way to Berlin, in Helsinki, 650 km to South of where I live.

http://www.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=34777124

http://www.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=29587954

Still THE meeting hit for me is:

http://www.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=34308592

Puup Woo enpen
haemoglobin
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by haemoglobin »

i like this one. both users have been at the meeting and look at my comment. i`ve got the note berliner platz, oldenburg :)
Gauss
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Gauss »

Following a consultation with Luise and Mil€s66, there is no evidence that this note was passed between the two directly or with as little as one single stop in between. Though this one is closer to moderation than the Puupenni-BaliBennie hit, it can be considered interesting enough to keep it from moderation.
helloggs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by helloggs »

Also a very nice hit. :wink:
Puupenni - Wooden Penny
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Puupenni - Wooden Penny wrote: - - I found two more if not "meeting hits", at least "meeting trip hits" that took place on the way to Berlin, in Helsinki, 650 km to South from where I live.

http://www.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=34777124

http://www.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=29587954
Last night miss A gave me a list of the notes/numbers that she has got recently. One of the notes turned out to be the meeting trip hit mentioned above.

Instead of not knowing where in Helsinki the note came from (as I earlier commented the note) we now know that she got the note on Wednesday the 15th from Otto ATM near the Cholera pool of the Market square (yes it is officially called Cholera pool).

With this very note she paid her cruise (24 h cruise in A-class with sea view including buffet dinner and free wine for 27 €). She paid it to me as I had paid for it in the internet. The payment took place onboard in Tallinn harbour on Thursday the 16th early in the morning. I took the note to Berlin.

It was so close to be another international meeting (trip) hit as I got the note in Tallinn, Estonia. But still I got it onboard in a ship with all the notes coming from Finland (as they let people leave the ship at midnight if they wish but they let people enter the ship not earlier than at 7 a.m.). Besides I always enter the notes belonging to miss A to places where she got them. So I never enter again notes that I get from her.

Some people are luckier than the others. Miss A seems to be the luckiest of all. With just a dozen notes she got two meeting trip hits without even participating the meeting.

Puup W pen
haemoglobin
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by haemoglobin »

a hit for 2 ebtm07-veterans :)
avij
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by avij »

Ah yes, this hit should also be mentioned in this topic. I got the note from the shop at the airport and spent the note when I got back home. The note travelled a few kilometers by itself to another shop, and Ville S. found the note from there.
Money makes the world go round. We track how the money goes round the world.
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Fons »

I got 6 meeting hits already (I was lucky with the notes I got in Brandenburg)
And I also had a big part in another one, Luise. gave me some notes to spend in the Netherlands, 1 of them has already been found back.
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Fons »

This is my best EBTM07 Meeting hit:
http://www.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=4487686
Coin
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular

Post by Coin »

haemoglobin wrote:a hit for 2 ebtm07-veterans :)
Yes, Math Murderer change notes with me in Sombrero. :? He's moneys is around in south Finland.
Raha mailmaa pyörittää... Ja minä rahaa...
:note-5: :note-10: :note-20: :note-50: :note-100: :note-200: :note-500:
BaliBennie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by BaliBennie »

Another nice international meetinghit for MDeen. This time between Germany and Belgium.

Previously he had a Polish-German hit with TurboTim and a French-German hit with Ceric.

You can say a very succesfull international hittrip for MDeen. :D
Visit my homepage to see my statistics, maps and more!

Look at my 5 years statistics

Er gaat niets boven Groningen EBT

Return to “International EBT-meetings”