EBTM Frankfurt / Main: Who will stay where and how long?

Forum to discuss all the international EBT-Meeting topics

Moderators: Crazy Bob, eddydevries, philgelico, Raumi, MDeen, Jackgaillard, Ludwigsfeld, Aatos99, lmviterbo

Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: EBTM Frankfurt / Main: Who will stay where and how long?

Post by Asiamaniac »

harrycompany wrote:I will make my final bookings after this weekend. I will take part in all of the programme, exept for the trip to Flörsheim.

The Harrycompany will be there with 2 persons.
Hi Harrycompany,

first we thank you again for your information. As we need to get clear now about the number of participants: Do YOU take part in all of the programme except FLÖ, or do you take part in three? Please inform here or via PM not later than thursday evening, March 29th.

Please EVERYBODY who did not yet indicate on which programmes s/he will take part, please advise until thursday evening 29th of March. Thank you all for your support because it starts getting time that we can work with (quite) definite figures.
Meine Angst, dass die Autokorrektur einmal etwas Obszönes ausspuckt, wichst täglich.
Nomen Nescio
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by Nomen Nescio »

I'll attend to all 3 events.
Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Asiamaniac »

Thank you, Nomen Nescio, the list is already updated. Did you already send your real name according to IDcard to taucher?
Meine Angst, dass die Autokorrektur einmal etwas Obszönes ausspuckt, wichst täglich.
-STAR-
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by -STAR- »

:flag-at: -STAR-
...will arrive on Friday, April 27th
...will leave on Sunday, April 29th
...will stay at the Frankfurt Hostel
...will attend ECB visit, tram ride, airport tour

Looking forward to meeting you all! :)
Cheers, Franz
Recent & 1000 day Stats | EBT Profile | AT Short Codes | VIE Revisited
30.08.2010 • U2 • 360° • Praterstadion • Vienna • Austria • I was there!
Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Asiamaniac »

Thank you Franz; another fellowtracker to meet in person. Please also send your real name according to your ID card via PN to taucher. Thank you.
Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Asiamaniac »

Update done.
Nomen Nescio
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by Nomen Nescio »

Asiamaniac wrote:Thank you, Nomen Nescio, the list is already updated. Did you already send your real name according to IDcard to taucher?
I did send a pm to taucher
Elmo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: EBTM-2012 Frankfurt: Who will come and who won't?

Post by Elmo »

googlejaps wrote:
Fons wrote:ECB visit
Tram ride
Airport visit
Me too!
And me as well.
Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are 'It might have been.' - Kurt Vonnegut
maarsy
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by maarsy »

sorry about being so late , i dident look at everything and forgot to post this

i will have a full programe

ECB-visit, tram ride, airport visit
ravestorm
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by ravestorm »

Update:

Schlauchen and me will join the tram ride too :wink:
«Io dormirò tranquillo perché so che il mio peggior nemico veglia su di me.»
  • Biondo - Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo

PLEASE, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!

Il 19.09.2013 ho scritto: Comicerò a cambiare atteggiamento da ora in poi, quindi che il forum non si lamenti se da ora in avanti verranno prese misure drastiche.
Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Asiamaniac »

All updates done so far.
Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Asiamaniac »

Hello everybody; now it is Good friday, and in three weeks from now, another good friday will start - our EBTM in Frankfurt. :D Our plannings keep on being under progress and we have already gone a long way. Things look promissing with what we have done, organized, planned , achieved, ....ed so far. What we are doing now is some more fine-tuning and authorities have given us some homework to do.

Currently we
- are seeking a location for the pre-meeting on thursday evening for those who arrive so early and might like to meet some EBTers before instead of spending the evening all on their own. We have already got a nice place but I have something different in mind. Wait and see if we can find something central with reasonable prices.

- have ordered another trolley as the interest in the tram ride has boosted any expectation. So we can assure a comfortable trip to everbody having registered for the tram trip. Confirmation by (old-fashioned) mail with two signatures is on hand.

- have extended the number of requested seats in the traditional and very beautiful restaurant on friday evening. Confirmation is on hand.

So, the light is greener and greener. Should there be a "bang" and from one second to another it is friday 274th and we poor devils are standing in front of more than 70 participants in front of the train station - well, let it happen. We are already able to guide you and offer you a great time in Frankfurt. Anyway, some fine-tuning needs to be done to make it even better. However, until now no more essential deal.

Well, homework to be done during Easter and the following week until next sunday: As an airport is a security-sensitive place, the airport-authorities require your clear names, too. Initially they wanted even more but it looks like that they have been "bartered down". So, unless you did not do it for the European Central Bank, airport tour participants please give me your clear names (according to your ID card) via PM and until sunday, 15th April.

Thank you very much for your cooperation and understanding. Be assured that your real names will be kept in strictest confidence and that we will never disclose them to any party not involved in the airport scheme.

Have a nice Easter everybody.
magpie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by magpie »

Happy Easter

We will stay at the Savoy
claudio vda
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by claudio vda »

Hello, I just booked a bed in the Youth Hostel in Kaiserstrasse 74
http://www.frankfurt-hostel.com/en/welc ... kfurt.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have to say that the web page of the hostel was not very good: while I was booking, the page was resetting every few minutes and I had to start from the beginning several times... but maybe it was just a problem of my browser and not of the web page.

Anyway, doesn't matter: I have booked from the 27 to the 29 and that is.

See you in few weeks! :D
My statistics on EBTCHECK (Latest update 12.04.2024)
Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Asiamaniac »

Ciao Claudio, mi piacerà rivederti. :D Interesting hint. If anybody else has the same complaints about booking with that youth hostel I will send them a message. That is not very professional.

Anyway - happy easter to everybody. Hope you enjoy the time with your friends and families. Here, we look forward to see you all very soon.

Return to “International EBT-meetings”