EBT-Meeting 2012 in Frankfurt (Main): Live

Forum to discuss all the international EBT-Meeting topics

Moderators: Crazy Bob, eddydevries, philgelico, Raumi, MDeen, Jackgaillard, Ludwigsfeld, Aatos99, lmviterbo

Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: EBT-Meeting 2012 in Frankfurt (Main): Live

Post by Ewri »

We are also back home :( cause we were probably the last ones to leave FRF. At least, the weather here was just the same as Frankfurt.

I would like to thank the organisers for the great job they did, especially asiamaniac who was kind enough to do the work that the guides did not do, that is translating into English. I particularly enjoyed the talk at ECB, the food at Flörsheim and the airport visit.
It was also great to meet new people and put a face to their nicks.

I hope to see you all again soon and I hope that everyone will get some hits out of this meeting. :wink:
Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Asiamaniac »

Again, thank you all very much for your visits and the nice comments and compliments. Organizing such an event is both a pleasure and, er.... quite some work. Nice that it was worth it and that you felt well with us.

Today was my first day back at work. Not too pleasant on the first day after such a great and eventful holiday with so many wonderful people! Luckily, the week only lasts for three days with the first one already behind us. :D

Ewri, thank you for your special comment on my translation work. Indeed, in the 1990 when I was a student in the town of Passau, I made my money as a freelance tourist guide and sometimes I really had to guide groups in German and English. So, on such events, I am used to translating and it was a pleasure, too.

From the weather, we were lucky. The week-end before was cold, cloudy, grey, sunless and rainy. The following sunday is announced to be the same again with a top temperature of 12°C.

Airis, thank you for your kind recognition and for the photos from your 1st of May. For us it is just amazing that right now people relax right in the snow. Your photos show again how different, versatile and unique Europe is.
Meine Angst, dass die Autokorrektur einmal etwas Obszönes ausspuckt, wichst täglich.
O´Leipzig
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by O´Leipzig »

For those who are interested:

Occupy camp in front of the ECB cleared.

http://www.focus.de/finanzen/videos/vor ... 31335.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:flag-de: Platz 46 :flag-de:, :flag-eu: Platz 147 :flag-eu:, Hit-Rate: 107,9
Letzte aktive Hit-Partner: Asiamaniac 19 :flag-de:, P€ÑÐ¥£ 7 :flag-de:, inDUS 9 :flag-de:
Letzte passive Hit-Partner: ayhmeh 1 :flag-de:, Europa28 37 :flag-de:, GBS 18 :flag-de:
(01.02.18 7.10 Uhr MEZ)
Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Asiamaniac »

At least until sunday.
Meine Angst, dass die Autokorrektur einmal etwas Obszönes ausspuckt, wichst täglich.
googlejaps
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by googlejaps »

A bit of funny news for everyone who was present at the money counterfeiting session with Herr Mundt in Frankfurt. Today I found this news item about the fake 1000 euro note Herr Mundt showed us:

:flag-nl: www.ad.nl
:flag-de: www.welt.de

(I cannot find any English news site that published this item, so for non-German/Dutch readers: translate.google.com)

At the time he predicted someone was going to try, and succeed in exchanging this 1000 note. He only knew that a fake 600 euro note had been successfully exchanged prior to the meeting.
tigerpranke
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by tigerpranke »

Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Asiamaniac »

Hey, that's coo... er... such a shame!

Return to “International EBT-meetings”