WEBT Meeting 2013: live @ Rouen

Forum to discuss all the international EBT-Meeting topics

Moderators: Crazy Bob, eddydevries, philgelico, Raumi, MDeen, Jackgaillard, Ludwigsfeld, Aatos99, lmviterbo

Elly
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Re: WEBT Meeting 2013: live @ Rouen

Post by Elly »

I liked this meeting wiry much and hope to see you again as soon as possible!
It was an important moment for me, to practice languages :)
"Non si vede bene che col cuore, l'essenziale è invisibile agli occhi."
Crazy Bob
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Crazy Bob »

Thanks very much for organizing the meeting, all!

With 25 new dots, it was a successful trip for me :) On the way back, we even found one of the famous La Poste ATMs with fivers in Bourbourg!
Juristi M
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by Juristi M »

Sorry for being late with my post-meeting comments. I returned from Rouen already on Tuesday but I had a busy time at work off-loading the backlog that my extended weekend holiday in Rouen had caused :( .
I would like to thank all the organisers of the WEBT 2013 meeting. For me the Rouen meeting was the first international EBT meeting and I found it very interesting to finally meet in real life lots of people that I had so far "known" only as EBT forum nicknames and avatars. This was definitely not my last EBT meeting as I'm looking forward to seeing you all in the coming international meetings again.

Besides meeting new fellow-EBTers I had the pleasure of meeting my first ever Finnish Draghi-notes ( :note-20: R024/L402) in Rouen. Strange that Finnish Draghi-notes seem to be in circulation everywhere else but not in Finland.

Return to “International EBT-meetings”