In this topic, you can volunteer to organize Winter EBT Meeting 2018.
Because this year there was enough time to organise both the Winter- and the Summer-meeting (unlike previous years), the BoD wishes also the next Winter meeting to be organized not too late.
The best period would be in the winter, so up until the end of March.
Requirements/conditions/guidelines for organizers:
- Two organizers or more. One will be appointed as the main organizer
- The main organizer is at least 21 years old
- The main organizer should be able to communicate in English
- At least one of the organizers should have participated in an official international Eurobilltracker meeting
- At least one of the organizers should live in or know the city where the event will take place very well
- At least one of the organizers should have organized a national EBT meeting
- The city should have a certain touristic appeal. International EBTM participants will stay for more than one day and they should be able to see more things than they will see on the meeting day.
- The city should be located near an international airport.
- The city should have a railroad station, preferable an international railroad station
- There should be youth hostels nearby where people can stay cheap
- There should be a few restaurants which are able to have a large group of people eating there or two/three restaurants located near each other which can handle some smaller groups.
Still, the more requirements a candidate-organizing team has, the more credibility the candidacy has.
Candidates, place your candidacy here in this thread.
If you do so, please give us:
- The name(s) of the organizing team;
- The city you want to organize Winter EBTM18 in;
- The dates that you can organize it; a detailed schedule of the event is not needed, the big lines are appreciated.