EBTM06: Candidate organisers/cities

Forum to discuss all the international EBT-Meeting topics

Moderators: Crazy Bob, eddydevries, philgelico, Raumi, MDeen, Jackgaillard, Ludwigsfeld, Aatos99, lmviterbo

milanocapitale
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by milanocapitale »

Congratulation to Amsterdam!
I hope to be enough fitting next year, one year more of experience and of EBTing...
In any case i put my experience and my job skills in the hands of the committe for Amsterdam 06.
Thanx to all!
-THE ThREAD DIGGER-
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Phaseolus »

milanocapitale wrote:Congratulation to Amsterdam!
I hope to be enough fitting next year, one year more of experience and of EBTing...
In any case i put my experience and my job skills in the hands of the committe for Amsterdam 06.
Thanx to all!
Well I am looking forward to challenge you and Milan in 2007 with a French proposal. :lol:
milanocapitale
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by milanocapitale »

Phaseolus wrote:
milanocapitale wrote:Congratulation to Amsterdam!
Thanx to all!
Well I am looking forward to challenge you and Milan in 2007 with a French proposal. :lol:
U know I can help u in Milan as in Paris...Next year I'll have my flat in the VI eme back :wink:
-THE ThREAD DIGGER-
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO
giberski
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by giberski »

Hi everyone,

Saturday January the 14th Elmo, Rufus and I will have a small meeting about the forthcoming international meeting; EBTM06-Amsterdam. That day we will decide which possible dates there are for meeting you all in our capital. We will make the first plans for that weekend and we will already talk about places to sleep. So it will be this Saturday (or if the meeting is really cosy), Sunday that we will let you choose one of those possible dates. After that time, polls will be opened untill Sunday January 29 20.00. Then Elmo and I will decide which date it's gonna be so that everyone can book his holidays that starting week. It's later then last year, I'm sorry for that, but we will do our best to make the international meeting a splendid party.

See you in Amsterdam!
Main organiser of EBTM06: Amsterdam and national meetings in Zwolle and Leiden.
Have you been to Holland? Join the Bingo
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Dakkus »

giberski wrote:Hi everyone,

Saturday January the 14th Elmo, Rufus and I will have a small meeting about the forthcoming international meeting; EBTM06-Amsterdam. That day we will decide which possible dates there are for meeting you all in our capital. We will make the first plans for that weekend and we will already talk about places to sleep. So it will be this Saturday (or if the meeting is really cosy), Sunday that we will let you choose one of those possible dates. After that time, polls will be opened untill Sunday January 29 20.00. Then Elmo and I will decide which date it's gonna be so that everyone can book his holidays that starting week. It's later then last year, I'm sorry for that, but we will do our best to make the international meeting a splendid party.

See you in Amsterdam!
Why no voting?
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
avij
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by avij »

Dakkus wrote:Why no voting?
As far as I can see, the procedure is actually the same as with EBTM05 -- the organizers select a set of possible dates, then the EBT members can cast their vote about the dates and finally the organizers have a look at the results and pick the meeting date according to the results. Consider it as a non-binding referendum. Don't worry, your opinions will be heard :wink:
Money makes the world go round. We track how the money goes round the world.
vermeer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by vermeer »

But that it is Amsterdam, that is now sure?
Ralf
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Ralf »

Yes Westinghouse.
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Dakkus »

avij wrote:
Dakkus wrote:Why no voting?
As far as I can see, the procedure is actually the same as with EBTM05 -- the organizers select a set of possible dates, then the EBT members can cast their vote about the dates and finally the organizers have a look at the results and pick the meeting date according to the results. Consider it as a non-binding referendum. Don't worry, your opinions will be heard :wink:
True. My wooden eye just decided not to read that sentence :D
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
Rufes
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Rufes »

giberski wrote:Hi everyone,

See you in Amsterdam!
Im Looking forward to it!
Bootje
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by Bootje »

Can't wait for a date.

Return to “International EBT-meetings”